Arena, the score attack survival game DLC just got announced for a Neon Chrome which would be available as of now. The announcement was made on June 14th 2018, at Tampere, Finland.
Neon Chrome is twin-sticker shooter video game, developed by 10tons. It is a cyberpunk-themed game from a top down perspective, reliving the GTA II days. The player plays a clone to destroy or eliminate the Overseer to stop their oppression on the dystopic society. The player’s goal is to survive on every level to make it to the top where the Overseer is. The game was first announced two years ago and released for windows PC first on 28 April 2016. The gameplay can be viewed below
This DLC is an important update to the game as it brings along with it many features vital to it. Tera Alatelo, the CEO of 10ton said, “Arena adds a high-score based mode which has been requested several times for Neon Chrome. This is our first DLC on Xbox One so we’re excited to see how it will be received.” The features included are:
- Score attack survival arena mode
- Online leaderboards to rank your performance against the world
- Choose from five roles – each role has its own leaderboard as they play differently
- Install up to 12 enhancements during your run
- Upgrade your damage output with weapon upgrades and crates
- Unlock weapons and enhancements in the main game – use them on the Arena
The DLC is available now and is priced at $4.99. It is available with the Neon Chrome Deluxe bundle. When bought together with the main game, there is a small discount on the DLC.