Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is the latest title in the franchise and we have got a lot of information regarding the game ever since it was announced at E3 2018. While we did get a look at the game and there have been plenty of details from interviews the latest information does not come from an interview but from a leak.
New Ubisoft survey suggests the type of content of the #AssassinsCreedOdyssey season pass, including a new playable character, episodic story missions and a story set in an entirely different era. Could there hope for a Bayek & Aya story in Odyssey DLC?
The Tweet might be removed so the following is the breakdown and the highlights of all that you need to know regarding Assassin’s Creed Odyssey DLC content:
- A new storyline set in a new area
- New missions played in the same world as the main game
- A pack of Helix Credits
- A DLC that lets me expand my character’s progressions (higher level, new gear, new abilities)
- Exclusive perks for season pass members
- Early access to DLC
- Weekly episodic story missions with established and/or new characters
- A DLC that focuses on an entirely new character with its own progression system
- New gear and equipment
- A new mode that introduces elements generally not seen in an Assassin’s Creed game (e.g. magic, mythical creatures)
- Exclusive items
- New abilities that do not exist in the main game
Content is something that keeps a game alive and we have already seen what has happened to games like Destiny 2 which did not have ample content to keep people engaged. It will be interesting to see how magic will be implemented into the game.
The only thing that puts me off is the lack of Assassin. At the end of the day, the title does say Assassin’s Creed. An Assassin’s Creed game without Assassins seems dumb. Still, I am giving the developers the benefit of doubt. They have promised that this will be a great experience and I am looking forward to playing the game.
It will be interesting to see what the final game will be like and I for one am excited about seeing the new experiences that the game will have to offer.