Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was shown off at E3 2018 and I am sure that you have a couple of questions regarding the game. while I cannot answer all the questions that you might have about the game, the following is a list of details that has been compiled from multiple sources like Twitter and Reddit. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey details are as follows:
- The player can pet and tame many different animals, but there are no cats.
- The modern-day story is not optional, and narrative choices made by the players might result in more present-day content for those who want it.
- There will be “many” different opportunities for romancing characters, and it’s possible to opt out of them at any time.
- Clothes stay on during romance scenes.
- The game will have more content than Assassin’s Creed Origins.
- The overall map is bigger than Assassin’s Creed Origins’, but half of it is sea.
- In most cases, gear is not randomly placed and follows objectives that the players can set for themselves. Completing a full gear set grants a set bonus.
- You can unlock the abilities that suit your playstyle, from epic and over the top to down-to-earth assassin.
- There won’t be unlockable parachutes.
- You can’t customize the look of your characters, but you can mix and match equipment to achieve a different look. There won’t be dyes, but the hoot will automatically match the color of the chest piece.
- The player can ride a horse named Phobos.
The official Twitter account of the game also replied to some concerns regarding the dialogue wheel and the following information was provided:
“Yes, as for how dialogue choice will impact the game’s ending. We don’t want to give too much away, players will experience that for themselves. But your actions and choices will lead to different endings. True for other quests too!”
As for the official description of the game, it is as follows:
“Write your own epic odyssey and become a legendary Spartan hero in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, an inspiring adventure where you must forge your destiny and define your own path in a world on the brink of tearing itself apart. Influence how history unfolds as you experience a rich and ever-changing world shaped by your decisions,”
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will be coming out on October 2nd for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4.