Cooler Master has introduced a new case in the MasterCase lineup which has become known for it’s cool RGB fan lighting. The new case, the H500, is the latest case with all the features. We’ve already seen two previous models, the H500M, and the H500p, and while this case is slightly less modular it makes up for simplicity in design, and ease of construction. For gamers who prefer a mesh front panel, a straight-forward building experience, and portability, the H500 delivers.
This case includes the mesh front panel, glass side panel, and the RGB fans right out of the box with the option of adding another fan on the top. These fans are controlled by a controller that can connect right to the case’s reset switch. If you want a list of the full features, visit the website here or just check below:
- Mesh and Transparent Options Included: Choose between the full mesh front panel for optimized airflow and the transparent panel for aesthetics with the included accessory.
- Two 200mm RGB Fans With Controller: Managed by an included RGB Controller, two 200mm RGB fans come pre-installed with support for one optional 200mm fan on the top panel.
- Radiator Support: Up to 360mm radiator support in front and 280mm on top also includes native support for Cooler Master’s 200mm radiator.
- Clear View Inside: A light grey tinted tempered glass side panel is ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.
- Top Magnetic Filter: Air passes through a flush magnetic filter on the top panel for added thermal support.
- Covers For Clean Building: Display system builds neatly with a front cable cover and PSU cover.
- Case Handle For Transport: The raised front panel covers a portion of the top panel to act as a handle for transport.
The Cooler Master H500 will be purchasable for around 115$ or 100 euros