It’s 2018, officially considered the future. According to all the movies, this future was supposed to have flying cars and all the other works. Perhaps we could not achieve those but we did manage to harness the VR capabilities. Nowadays, VR is the future, with its potential skyrocketing. Fusing it with the gaming world was also a very smart move. Evil dead further brings it and simplifies it with Evil Dead: Virtual Nightmare. The teaser for the trailer that came out three days ago can be seen here below
‘Evil Dead: Virtual Nightmare’ offers fans a truly unique opportunity to fully immerse themselves within the Evil Dead universe unlike ever before. With 360 degrees sound and vision, you get to explore the infamous cabin and the depths of the surrounding forest!
Discover increasingly challenging missions in the Book of the Dead, unlock charms, pick up new weapons and gather some courage as you combat powerful bosses! Dare you enter the Evil Dead forest for the ultimate VR horror experience?
- Intense, 1st person POV, puts players at the centre of the Evil Dead universe
- Unnerving 360 experience of the iconic Evil Dead cabin
- Access classic Evil Dead weapons from a nail gun to the chainsaw
- New upgraded weapons, including sights on all guns
- Unlock tougher missions from the Book of The Dead
- Realistic 3D VR graphics and camerawork recreate the look and feel of the movie set
- Set your Groovy Factor racing as you kill your way through the forest
The game has come out now and is available for Samsung Gear VR and the Oculus Go for $4.99