Indie publisher Digerati is delighted to announce that atmospheric action RPG Fall of Light: Darkest Edition will be launching digitally on Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One later this summer, the trailer for which can be seen below
Fall of Light launched on Steam in 2017 and the console exclusive Darkest Edition version features all the original content as well as an all-new dungeon to explore, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons, created especially for the Darkest Edition.
“Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.”
The game features:
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favourite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
Although, a definitive date is yet to be announced for the title, the response from the Steam version surely would have the people all hyped up for it.