With the ever so increase in the trend of indie titles appealing to the general audience, the publisher Digerati and Stage Clear studios announced their latest indie title for the PS4, Xbox One and Switch, FROST.
Since launching on PC and mobile, Frost has been praised for its stark, hand-drawn visuals, atmospheric soundtrack, and tense card-based gameplay. Frost takes place on an arctic, apocalyptic world where the last remnants of humanity are engaged in a relentless struggle for survival.
Frost is a deck-building, solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip.
As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger, and fatigue. Manage your cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy, and memory
• Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
• An intriguing and immersive world
• Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
• Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
• Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities
• Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
The game is set to be released across all the major platforms available today. It will come out on the PS4 on the 17th of July, 19th July for the Nintendo Switch and 20th July for the Xbox One.