Corruption in GTA Online just got bigger than ever, With the new CEO opportunities released with some other adventures in the Finance and Felony update. This took the concepts of the previously introduced VIPs further by expanding them so that the players can develop a city-wide piracy delivery assistance.
The best thing about being the CEO is that you’ll run your very own monarch by employing staff. This will make you feel literally like a real CEO. Destroy your rivals across Blaine Country and Los Santos with ease from the help of your own business.
In order to become a CEO in GTA Online you’ll have to buy an office, then you’ll have to target towards buying a warehouse too for your own contraband. Once you get your hands on an office and a warehouse, buy and sell missions will be available now for you to run them.
Before we go further in the details, the main thing you’ll always have to keep in your mind is that there’s only one CEO role, these missions are created to be played as a team, very much similar to Heists. You won’t have a good time making money as a solo player because shifting one crate at a time isn’t easy. All of this occurs because the risks are too high and you’d have to rely on a very situated team to secure the loot, store it and cut it loose at the delivery destination. A lot of things can go wrong because there’s a massive competition out there in GTA Online including Los Santos police and local gangs.
If you want things to go smoothly, you’ll have to put all of your firepowers on the tables. Here’s how to do it:
How to make yourself a CEO in GTA Online
The first step is going to be the office. You’ll have to buy an office in order to register yourself as a CEO. There are a total of four offices to choose from and to get them on sale, browse through your phone and navigate to Dynasty 8 Executive on your phone in GTA. These offices aren’t cheap so make sure you have plenty of money before buying an office.
Here are the locations with their respective prices
At this moment you can also customize the office with a safe, gun locker, decor and living quarters. You can hire an Executive Assistant to cover up the miscellaneous matters like calling Pegasus vehicles, getting a carpool wherever you are or ordering free snacks and etc.
Registering Yourself As The CEO
After you’ve bought an office, you can successfully register yourself as the CEO as shown in the video below:
After you’ve made yourself a CEO, you can now recruit associates as well, very similar to the previous VIP privileges.
There are a lot of benefits to being a CEO, some of them are listed below:
- All existing VIP/Bodyguard advantages can carry over to CEOs and Associates.
- Buying property (office, warehouses) unlocks new special vehicles.
- CEOs with associate workplace receives extended advantages additionally to any or all existing personage advantages, including the permanent period of time as a CEO officer, no cooldown amount, no bank balance demand, and more.
- Associate advantages
- Loyalty bonus to wages for following completed Special Cargo missions.
- Increased Health Regen cap.
- CEO proximity RP bonus inflated.
- Associates earn wages as Bodyguards did in Executives and alternative Criminals, but the wage they’re paid by SecuroServ will increase for each consecutive obtain or Sell mission, the chief operating officer completes (up to a max of $10,000).
The office you bought also comes with a SecuroServ computer. This is the main highlight becuase this computer will enable you to manage your warehouses. So, once you’re happy with your office, it’s time to get a warehouse.
Here’s everything you need to know about warehouses:
- You can own up to 5 warehouses at a time.
- Trade missions are lanced from the warehouse.
- A warehouse is where you store your Special Cargo obtained from Buy missions.
- A small warehouse contains 16 Special Cargo crates.
- A medium warehouse contains 42 Special Cargo crates.
- A large warehouse contains 111 Special Cargo crates.
- You can upgrade vehicles in the warehouse at the workbench with armor, higher speed etc.
Buying Special Cargo
In order to buy special cargo, you’ll have to start a Buy mission from the SecuroServ computer in your office. Make sure you have Associates with you beforehand, as the missions are multi-parted. Each and every buy missions ranges in difficulty and depends on how many Special Cargo crates you want to buy; one (very easy), two or three (hardest).
- There are 20 buy missions in whole, with all varying in difficulty.
- You are only rewarded for the number of crates you remit to your warehouse. If a crate is damaged, you get nothing.
- Once you’ve achieved a number of Special Cargo shipments you get the option to go for a Special Item crate. There is only ever one Special Item, but it’s as challenging as acquiring three Special Cargo crates.
- Special Items require more money but obviously sell for more. You can only possess one Special Item in each warehouse at a time. They involve a big diamond, rare hides, a pocket watch, a decorative egg, etc.
- Only one player can carry one Special Cargo crate at a time. You might need to divide the team, or group up and remit one item after another.
- Once you collect Special Cargo, all other players in the map will be alerted. Make sure you have adequate defenses.
- You have exceptional CEO and Associate privileges so make sure you utilize them: Ghost Organisation will hide you for three minutes, Remove Authorities makes the law see the other way.
- Your Executive Assistant isn’t just a secretary. They will notify you when Special Items are available and get in contact if things are going wrong on a mission.
- There’s a five-minute cooldown following a Buy Special Cargo mission
Keep in mind that you can always sell your warehouse as well, whenever extra cash is needed, go ahead on your laptop in the warehouse you’ll see different offers on the table, whenever you are agreed on a buy you’ll have three ways to deliver your goods via Land, Sea or Air missions.
Don’t forget to defend your warehouse
Luckily your warehouse can’t be attacked by other players. However, they can be attacked by the local gangs of Los Santos. So always keep an eye on your warehouse. If you have special cargo stored in a warehouse, that warehouse is most likely to get attention so never store good cargo in a warehouse for too long.
Whenever you get a warning of your warehouse being attacked, defend it with everything you have because failing it would be a deal breaker and all of the hard work and time spent will get wasted.