After escaping a horde of rates and sneaking past the guards patrolling the Vaudin’s tower gate, you’ll finally arrive at Magister Vaudin’s tower. But before you can meet him and ask for his aid regarding Hugo’s illness, you’ll have to get past one final obstacle in order to access Magister Vaudin’s personal quarters. The obstacle in question is the bell symbol, where putting all of the symbols in the right order will unlock the door to his quarters. So without further ado, let’s discuss the solution to A Plague Tale Requiem’s Bell puzzle.
Put The Symbols In The Right Order
After you enter the tower, you will see a total of four bells, with one pair left part of the wall and the other on the right.Each of these bells has certain symbols inscribed on them, and changing their default symbols to the correct ones will unlock the door to Magister Vaudin’s quarters. The symbols can be changed by shooting the bells with your sling.
Additionally, Lucas will also give you a confirmation of when you have the right symbol on each bell. For our guide, we will be starting from left to right.
- Bell 1: The correct symbol for the first bell is Jupiter Symbol, which looks like “5” or “3”, even though Lucas says something about it looking like Z, as in Zeus.
- Bell 2: The correct symbol for the second bell is Mar’s Symbol, which looks like a shield crossed by a spear. The symbol for Mars will have a circle with a horizontal line bisecting it.
- Bell 3: The correct symbol for the third bell is the Venus symbol, which resembles a necklace. The symbol will have a circle with a line going down.
- Bell 4: The correct symbol for the last bell is the Mercury Symbol. The symbol of Mercury will have an overlapping circle with a line going down, or in Lucas’s words “A staff with two snakes intertwined”.
Magister Vaudin’s Quarters Door Opens
After putting the symbols in the right order, the door to Magister Vaudin’s quarters will open. The door can be found on the right-end corner of the hall.Entering the quarters will trigger a cutscene which will mark the end of Chapter 2. Additionally, this will be it for our bell puzzle guide as well for “A Plague Tale Requiem”. If you want guidance on any other solution, let us know in the comments below.
- All Flower Locations In A Plague Tale Requiem
- Souvenirs Locations
- A Plague Tale Requiem Skill System
- How To Find Way Out Of Castle In Plague Tale Requiem
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍