It’s no secret that Armored Core players are looking for all the help they can find, thanks to its intense difficulty. With so many players already stuck in the first half of the title, one must know about all the Armored Core 6 best early parts that they can use to make the early game a bit more manageable.
BEST Early Parts In Armored Core 6
I have prepared a table listing the stats of the Armored Core 6 best early parts, with the exception of Pulse Armor and Weight Control since they do not have any stats:
|Name||Attack Power||Impact||Total Rounds/ Consecutive Hits||EN Load||EN Capacity||EN Recharge||Supply Recovery||EN Output||Weight|
1. DF-BA-06-XUAN-GE (Bazooka)
The Bazooka is an arm unit that can be equipped either on the left arm, the right arm, or both. From my personal experience, while the Bazooka may not be that good in long range, it is an absolute powerhouse in close range, allowing me to decimate opposing mechs and get S ranks.
- Most of the time, I kept this weapon in my left hand while having a rifle in my right hand, which I will mention further down.
- Sometimes, I even had the Bazooka equipped on both hands and just performed mayhem in certain missions. Players can purchase the DF-BA-06-XUAN-GE from the parts shop of the Garage for COAM 70,000.
2. MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF (Burst Rifle)
MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF is a burst rifle I was talking about in the Bazooka section. The MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF was my ideal go-to rifle in the early game of AC 6. I kept this burst rifle equipped in my right hand for long-range targets while decimating foes in close range with the Bazooka equipped in my left hand.
- The MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF can also be charged to fire burst rounds, and unlocking the MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF weapon should be one of your number one priorities in the early game.
- Players can purchase the MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF weapon at the part shop of the Garage for COAM 105,000.
3. HI-32: BU-TT/A (Pulse Blade)
Players who prefer to get up close and personal with their enemies won’t find a better weapon than the HI-32: BU-TT/A Pulse Blade in the early game. The Pulse Blade offers higher attack power and significantly less weight than the Bazooka. But, it does not come without its downsides, as your enemies can also heavily damage you when you are at melee range.
What’s great is that you do not have to spend your COAM to purchase the HI-32: BU-TT/A weapon, as it is given to you automatically at the start of the game.
4. BML-G1 P31DUO-02 (Back Unit)
It’s about time we moved on from weapons. The BML-G1 P31DUO-02 is a compact dual-missile launcher that can get you out of a predicament and truly help you out in certain scenarios. BML-G1 P31DUO-02 weapon can be purchased from the part shop of the Garage for COAM 144,000.
5. VP-60LCS (Back Unit)
The VP-60LCS is another fantastic back unit in AC 6. It is an enlarged version of a laser rifle that can be mounted at the back of your mech. Players can also charge the VP-60LCS weapon to amplify its damage.
- Considering how it has more damage than Bazooka, that makes it a force to be reckoned with.
- Therefore, it is worthy of being called one of the best early parts of Armored Core 6.
- This back unit can be purchased from the part shop in the Garage for COAM 147,000.
6. DF-GN-02 LING-TAI (Generator)
The DF-GN-02 LING-TAI generator is more of a hit-or-miss as it reduces the amount of distance you cover per dash but greatly increases its recovery speed. Making it one of the best early parts in Armored Core 6 for some people.
- If you use your dash to cover the maximum amount of distance possible, then you should ignore this generator.
- However, if you are fine with slightly reducing the distance for a reduced cooldown period, then DF-GN-02 LING-TAI is a fantastic generator to use.
- The DF-GN-02 LING-TAI can be purchased from the part shop in the Garage for COAM 90,000.
7. Pulse ArmorIt is about time we shifted our attention to Expansions. The Pulse Armor, one of the best armor in Armored Core 6, greatly increases your mech’s defensive performance when activated, therefore giving you more room for error in tough boss fights. The Pulse Armor can be unlocked in the OS Tuning Menu.
8. Weight ControlOf course, equipping all these parts may have a negative effect on your mech weight and make you unable to Sortie for a mission. This is where the Weight Control OS Tuning comes in, as it allows you to bypass this at the cost of your mobility.
So, if you wish to be agile, it is not a good idea to be overburdened in the first place. Players can purchase the Weight Control OS Tuning from the OS Tuning menu.
And with that, my guide on the Armored Core 6 best early parts comes to an end. In case you are struggling with the formidable bosses of Armored Core 6, then consider reading up on How To Beat HC Helicopter and Sea Spider in Armored Core 6. You can also check out this Subreddit Post where the community is eager to share their builds. Aside from that, if you think I missed a part worth mentioning, then let me know about it in the comment section below.
- Armored Core 6: Plot & Story
- Armored Core 6: Emblem Codes
- Armored Core 6: Game Length
- Armored Core 6: All Editions
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍