Armored Core 6 features a wide variety of boss fights players must fight through, whether in the campaign or the arena. One of the boss fights includes that of the G1 Michigan, also known as the Liger Tail, and players might want to know how they can defeat the Armored Core 6 G1 Michigan.
Who Is G1 Michigan In Armored Core 6?
The G1 Michigan is a gruesome and terrorizing boss players can encounter while doing the Intercept the Redguns mission in Armored Core 6.
You will also be required to assassinate and eliminate the main force you must fight.
Intercept The Redguns Mission
Moving on, now that you know what the boss is, you will need to defeat it, which can be quite a tedious task.
As you start the Intercept The Redguns Mission, there will be a wave of enemies that will continue to fire out missile after missile toward you, and Armored Core 6 G1 Michigan will cause the first wave of enemies to continue to shoot at you. Still, with some maneuvering, these enemies shouldn’t be difficult to dodge.
- One thing to note is that the first wave of enemies will be pretty scattered. Therefore, players must move around to aim and fire at them.
- After this, there will be a total of 2 more waves that will resemble the first ones, including a range of different mechs.
Players will need a proper AC6 G1 Michigan Build to defeat the boss.
G1 Michigan Attack Patterns
Now, when it comes to the overall attack patterns for Armored Core 6 G1 Michigan, some players might look towards using the AC6 Flamethrower to take it out faster, but the strategy is what matters here more than anything else.
- Bulletstorm Barrage: The boss will continue to launch out shot after shot from the rifle, and you can simply go towards the side to dodge the attack.
- Detonating Missile Payload: It can launch out a missile with a payload, and it will detonate into smaller missiles that can hit you, and you can dodge it by dodging towards the end where it is about to attack you.
- Explosive Blast: It will cast a projectile towards the player that will explode, and you can go ahead and quickly boost your way out of this one.
- Missile Salvo: It will launch missile after missile, and you will need to either Quick Boost or dodge to the side.
- Sidewinder Attack: G1 will instantly dash towards the player, and you can quickly boost to get away from it.
G1 Michigan Build In AC6
Last but not least, let’s quickly discuss an Armored Core 6 G1 Michigan Build that you can use to stagger or stun G1 Michigan, which might make it a bit easier to defeat it, though players should know that it still will take quite a bit of effort to do so. Whether or not you use an AC6 Flamethrower depends on the player.
|R-Arm Unit||Vvc-760 PR|
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Armored Core 6 G1 Michigan guide. While you’re here, why not read the Armored Core 6 Editions guide? The Armored Core 6 OST Chips guide will tell you all you need to know about OST Chips!
- How To Beat Sea Spider Armored Core 6
- Armored Core 6 Difficulty Settings
- Armored Core 6 Voice Actors
- Armored Core 6 Tips
Photo And Build Credits: Ogles
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍