Armored Core 6 has finally been released, and one of the things that you might notice immediately is that it features a rank system to rate how well you performed in a mission. Furthermore, the Armored Core 6 S Rank is the best possible rank you can achieve for a mission. Also, you can replay the missions to attain the S Rank, and once you have completed all the missions with an S Rank, you will unlock an achievement in AC6.
What Are S-Ranks & How To Get It In Armored Core 6Now, to attain an S Rank in an AC6 mission, you must remember the criteria upon which you are ranked.
The requirements to achieve an S Rank in AC6 are as follows:
- Time Taken: A crucial part of obtaining an S Rank in a mission is the time you take to complete the mission. The quicker you complete the mission, the better.
- Ammunition Cost: The other part of obtaining an S Rank in Armored Core 6 is the amount of ammunition you use. It would be best to try to use as little ammunition as possible, as the less ammunition you use, the higher your score will be.
- Damage Taken: Just like the ammunition cost, you should try to take as little damage as possible. This is because the more damage you take, the more the damage penalty will be.
- Times Respawned: Another factor to consider is the amount of times you die or respawn during a mission. To achieve an S Rank, you will have to complete the mission without respawning or dying even once.
- Special Tasks: Some missions will have side quests or other tasks that you must complete to achieve an S Rank.
After reviewing the above criteria, obtaining an S Rank in a mission in AC6 is extremely difficult. However, if you play a mission repeatedly, achieving the S Rank can be doable.
Tips To Obtain An S-RankFurthermore, there are some tips that you can use to ease the process of obtaining an S Rank in a mission in AC6.
The tips are as follows:
- First of all, you can avoid unnecessary combat to decrease the time taken to complete a mission.
- In Armored Core 6, there will be many instances where you can skip combat and move on to your objective, so be sure not to miss them.
- Next up, to reduce your ammunition cost, you should first avoid enemies as much as possible and use the best weapons that do not use ammunition or do not count toward the ammunition cost.
- Lastly, make use of the boost kick as much as you can, as it will be crucial to deal that last bit of damage to finish off an opponent.
And with that, the Armored Core 6 S Rank Guide comes to an end. Where you learned the requirements along with some tips to achieve an S Rank in a mission of AC6. Also, if you would like to know more about the S Rank, then you can check out this Reddit Page. Furthermore, if you are looking for a build to use in AC6, you should check the Armored Core 6 Best PVP Build and the Armored Core 6 Best Builds guides. And if you would like to add something, you can do so through the comment section below.
- Armored Core 6: The BEST Legs
- Armored Core 6: Balteus Guide
- Armored Core 6: How To Beat Smart Cleaner
- Armored Core 6: How To Beat Cel 240
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍