The quest “Not a Password at all” in Atomic Heart takes place in Theater, where you will have to open the door locked behind a pattern lock.
- To solve the “Not a Password at all” quest in Atomic Heart, you need to find the engineer who has the password for the pattern lock of the door.
- Head to the bar and go to the hall, where you will see a room right in front of you.
- After entering the room, you will find another locked door.
- The second lock is solved by rotating the dial and matching the color of the dots.
- Behind the door, you will find the engineer’s body. There will be a piece of paper near the engineer’s body that contains the password for the pattern lock in Atomic Heart.
How To Solve The “Not A Password At All” Quest
You will come across a pattern lock as you come to an end in Theater. The pattern lock is the same as the one you encountered previously on your search for Viktor Petrov. The password for the pattern lock in Atomic Heart is with the dead engineer in the Theater.
To find the engineer, go down to the bar, and head back to where you came from.After walking up from the bar, you will enter the hall. There, you will see a door right in front of you. After entering the door, you will see another lock on the door. To solve it, you need to rotate the dial to match the dots to the matching colors. After that, the door will open, and you will see the corpse of the engineer at the end of the room. If you interact with the engineer’s corpse, he will say the password out loud: “One five zero six”. However, pay no attention to his words. Instead, look at the piece of paper lying near his body and memorize its pattern. Now go back to the bar and head up to the locked door. The pattern is similar to “7”, and this is how the pattern will be entered:That’s how you find the password for pattern lock to complete the Not A Password At All quest in Atomic Heart.
Atomic Heart’s puzzles sure are quite difficult, as it doesn’t give you enough info on what to do, and the “Not A Password At All” quest is no different. That said, our guide on How To Solve Mirror Mechanism Puzzle will surely come in handy when you progress further. However, as you progress, the amount of robot will increase, and you will face powerful enemies. To defeat them, you need to Unlock Nora & Craft Gear. There are also too many skills, which is confusing, so why not read our guide on Best Skills & Upgrades?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍