Learning how to get heals in Callisto Protocol will allow players to restore lost health and keep the combat rolling. Using Health Injector and Health Gel are the two ways of healing Jacob in the Callisto Protocol.
- There are two ways to get Heals in Callisto Protocol; Health Injector and the Health Gel.
- Health Injector restores a significant amount of health but is not found in abundance. However, it can be stored in inventory to be used later.
- Health Gel is found in abundance throughout the game but restores only 35% of the health. It cannot be stored in inventory to be used later.
- The Core Implant installed in the neck of the protagonist is used to display the health bar. The level of the health bar indicates how much our protagonist is in trouble.
Health InjectorThe health injector is a Viale of powerful medicinal fluid capable of healing any injury once injected into the bloodstream. Our protagonist Jacob Lee uses it on his neck to restore a significant amount of his health.
There are multiple advantages of using the Health Injector in the face of crises which are listed below,
- It restores the significant amount of health of the player as compared to the Health Gel.
- It is extremely effective, especially in the wake of boss fights, as health is needed the most there.
- Unlike the Health Gel, it can be stored in the inventory, where you can utilize it later when you need it the most.
There are also multiple disadvantages of the Health Injector, which are listed below,
- It takes almost 3-4 seconds to get injected into the body and restore health. During that time, you are vulnerable to the attacks of the Biophages. Once you take the damage by the enemy, the injection process is disrupted, and you cannot restore your health and may die. Hence it is best to use them when not surrounded by multiple enemies.
- It is extremely expensive to buy. 500 Callisto Credits, to be precise. The credits can be utilized on the upgradation of your weapons to cause more damage to the enemies. Hence it must be used at the right place and at the right time to be effective.
- It is rare to find as compared to the Health Gel.
Where To Get Them
Health Injectors are extremely helpful as they restore a significant amount of health as compared to the Health Gel. There are multiple locations where you can get your hand on a Health Injector though they are rare to find as compared to Health Gel.
First, they can be obtained from metallic chests sprinkled throughout the game.Secondly, you can find the Health Injectors on the mounted boxes on the wall. Lastly, you can buy the Health Injectors for 500 Callisto Credits, to be precise, from printer stations. However, it is advisable to utilize your credits in the upgradation of the multiple weapons and conserve health through dodging and planned strategies.
Health GelA gel-like substance used to restore players’ health by 35% is a Health Gel. It is abundant throughout the game and stores less amount of health compared to Health Injector.
The following are the advantages of the Health Gel,
- It is abundant throughout the game, so the player can use it to boost health in case of an imminent attack by the enemy.
- The player can use it immediately, so there is no need to look for the enemy while utilizing it.
The following are the disadvantages of Health Gel,
- It restores less (35%) of health compared to the Health Injector. Hence it may not be much as effective as a Health Injector in case of heavy assault from the enemy.
- If the player’s health is full, it cannot be utilized. Hence if you encounter an enemy in the area along with the Health Gel, it is advisable to kill the enemy first before utilizing the Health Gel. You can also memorize the location of the Gel and utilize it afterward.
- It cannot be stored in the inventory to be utilized later like you are in the boss fights where health is needed the most or in case of heavy assault of the Biophages.
Where To Get Them
The Health Gel can be found almost everywhere throughout the game. The most common place where you can get it is on the slaughtered enemies. However, to get the Callisto credits or the Health Gel, you have to crush the corpse of the Biophage to spring the loot out of it. Depending on your luck, you can get Callisto credits or Health Gel. Other places where you will find Health Gel are lockers, chests or boxes, etc.
Take out the enemies first if you get into an area with multiple targets and a Health Gel. This is because you cannot utilize the Gel when you got full health. You can also return for health after memorizing its location to use it efficiently.
At the beginning of the game, our protagonist Jacob Lee is brought to the prison-like facility on a moon’s surface. The Black Iron Prison is in the middle of nowhere, existing in the atmosphere of blistering cold. We are immediately sent to some kind of Operation room where an implant is inserted into our necks by the team of operatives headed by Dr. Catilyn Mahler.This Core Implant displays the health bar at the back of the neck of our protagonist Jacob Lee. You can easily view the health status behind the neck of Jacob, where the health bar is displayed. Players can boost their health according to their will, depending upon the level of the Health Bar.
When the bar is bright green, you got full health, and there’s nothing to worry about. When the bar turns yellow or lightish green, then the health is medium, and it’s a sign of caution to avoid any heavy attacks. However, when the bar is red, the health needs to be restored immediately to avoid any gruesome death with the help of Gel or Injector.
You get a new suit when you reach the end of the game’s third chapter. The new suit is the same one we see displayed on the cover of the game. With this suit, your health will get a much-needed boost. Before the suit, you could easily get killed with 3-4 good hits, but now you got the gear to sustain heavy attacks. The suit covers the whole body of Jacob but still, we can look at the health bar at the back of the neck of our protagonist.
In Callisto Protocol, you will find yourself in the world of apocalypse, where evil monstrosities will constantly be attacking you. So to survive and progress smoothly through the game, it is absolutely necessary for you to get complete knowledge about how to get heals.
The Callisto Protocol is a survival horror game where you have to utilize your skills to move forward. Health should be utilized at the right place and at the right time to have some meaningful outcome. Therefore it is also important to know how to get heals to progress smoothly.
Any wrong move, like focusing entirely on health or weapons, will have consequences on your journey in the hostile environment. So every choice should be made wisely and with some productive thinking. While making any decision in the game, its good and bad consequences should be kept in mind before moving forward.
Callisto Protocol is a survival horror video game inspired by the Dead Space series, which is widely regarded as the best survival horror video game series ever to be released on any platform, is developed by its co-founder Glen Schofield.
With this, we conclude our guide on how to get heals in the Callisto Protocol. While you are at it, make sure to check our detailed guide on the best weapons, the best weapon upgrades, how to get skunk gun schematics, and other Callisto Protocol tips & tricks.
- Callisto Protocol Ending Walkthrough
- Callisto Protocol: How To Get Assault Rifle
- Callisto Protocol Trapped Worker
- Callisto Protocol: All Data Bio Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍