Engrossed in Dead Island 2, the game is full of missions required to complete to get that 100% completion record. However, some side quests are not necessary but a fun addition. A certain side quest is by the name of Cold Pork, which can be a tricky one. Check out our detailed guide below on Cold Pork Dead Island 2 and learn how to complete this mission.
- Cold Pork Dead Island 2 is a side quest to be completed that gives players a rare Assult Shotgun on completion.
- To begin the mission, visit the stoners huddled in the Blue Crab Restaurant at Venice Beach.
- You will need to work your way into the munitions cell at the Venice Beach Police Station and can do so using the available keycards.
- This mission includes busting through electromagnetic locks, which can only be unlocked by shooting out two electrical boxes.
- The gun will respawn at the location even after it has been redeemed, so you can always come back for more ammo.
What Is The Cold Pork Mission
Once you arrive at Venice Beach, among a sea of restaurants, you will find one by the name of Blue Crab Restaurant. Inside here are Trent and his stoner buddies. Interacting with this group will lead to them telling you about gunshots they heard coming from the local police station, where the mission begins from.
Although this mission looks fairly easy, it is in disguise. The mission includes a tonne of hidden stuff, including having to crack electromagnetic locks. Breaking these locks requires shooting out their electrical power boxes. Check out the complete guide below!
Exploring Police Station
I was first tasked with getting to the Police Station in Venice Beach. This is an easy task since there is only one police station near the vicinity of Venice Beach. Walking over, keep an eye peeled on your surroundings; the route is polluted with Zombies and Crushers.
Once in the station, you will find an electromagnetic lock blocking your entrance. To get through this lock, shoot the panels that house the maglocks, and you will get access to the door.
The 2 electromagnetic locks are placed in two different positions, which are:
- A blue one in the restroom.
- The restroom will be occupied by a Walker, so you will have to kill it.
- You can then shoot the maglock box.
- A green one in the dispatcher’s office, behind the receptionist’s desk.
Once through the electromagnetic lock, you now have unrestricted access to the office spaces in the station. On the right-hand side notice board, you will find a police department keycard and the keys to Cell #2 towards your left. Make sure to pick these up since you will need them to complete the mission.
Use the keycard to gain access to the Munitions cell and get access to a rare Assult Shotgun in one of the lockers, but before that, you will have to fend off another zombie. This one is viscous, so stay alert and do what needs to be done.
Check out other lockers in this room to find more stuff, and once done, you can head back to the stoner boys in the Blue Crab Restaurant. On your route back, you will be greeted by a lot of Zombies, so make sure to dispose of them.
A cool thing about this mission is that the gun will respawn here occasionally, so you can always check back and reload on a full armor set when needed.
This is all there is to know about the side quest Cold Pork Dead Island 2, and using the above information, you can easily complete the mission without a hiccup. Check out other mission walkthroughs that could be handy, such as the Dead Island 2: My Mailman Was A Zombie Complete Walkthrough. Let us know in the comments below if you would like more guides like this one!
- Dead Island 2: Goat Pen Master Keys Location
- Dead Island 2 Zombie Types
- Dead Island 2: Character Customization
- Dead Island 2 Carla
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍