Zack can craft three flower wagons in Crisis Core Reunion for Aerith. These wagons are made by completing various missions and attaining items from the open world.
- In Chapter 7 of the story, Zack can create 3 flower wagons for Aerith In Crisis Core.
- The first one is required for the story, while the other two are optional.
- The first Flower Wagon is crafted by gathering a bunch of materials in the area marked by the game.
- Finding all Wutai spies and clearing the mission series 1-2, 2-1, and 7-1 will allow you to craft the Nice Flower Wagon.
- The Cool Flower Wagon can be crafted by clearing the squats mini-game found inside the SOLDIER training room.
Flower Wagons In Crisis Core Reunion
Our hero Zack Fair promises to aid Aerith Gainsborough in her flower-selling endeavors by promising to make her a flower wagon. In Chapter 7 of Crisis Core Reunion, Zack can make good on his promise to Aerith by crafting her 3 different flower wagons.
The first flower wagon is required to progress the story, but the second and third ones are completely optional. You can do all of them if you are looking for a completionist playthrough.
Keep in mind if you talk to Kunsel and progress the story after creating the first wagon, you will be unable to create the other wagons. In addition, all side content will be locked, so make sure you are satisfied with your progression.
Step By Step Guide:
- Used Tools: Find gold-hued objects outside Aerith’s church.
- Old Lumber: Obtain from wooden planks near the Item World shop in the slums market area. Answer “Seventh Heaven” in a dialogue sequence with an NPC.
- Worn Tires: Locate a man near a large vehicle in LOVELESS avenue, past the train area in Midgar city.
- How To Build A Wagon Instructions: Return to Aerith’s church and collect glowing instructions in front of the church.
Cute Flower Wagon
Crafting the Cute Flower Wagon:
- Craftsman Monthly: Unlock mission 1-2-1 by speaking to the Shinra Captain in LOVELESS avenue. Complete missions 1-2-1 to 1-2-6 and speak to the Shinra Captain again to obtain Craftsman Monthly.
- Mythril Tools: Visit the Shinra researcher in Shinra’s exhibit room to unlock mission 2-1-1. Complete missions 2-1-1 to 2-1-6 to acquire Mythril Tools.
- Walnut Wood: Locate all 6 Wutai Spies to obtain Walnut Wood. Refer to a detailed guide for their locations.
- Premium Tires: Talk to the 3rd Class SOLDIER in the briefing room of Shinra headquarters to unlock mission 7-1-1. Complete missions 7-1-1 to 7-1-6 and speak to the 3rd Class SOLDIER again to receive Premium Tires.
Cool Flower Wagon
Creating the Cool Flower Wagon:
- Squat Mini-Game: Access the mini-game on the SOLDIER floor inside the training room. Start the game by speaking to the researcher and time your button presses to squat as Zack. Press the triangle button when Zack squats to maintain rhythm.
- Obtain Materials: Defeat four opponents in the physical fitness test (squats) to unlock required materials.
- Shinra Lunch Cart Specs: Defeat the Trooper in the mini-game (Required Squats: 23).
- Shinra Ceramic: Defeat the Captain (Required Squats: 30).
- Shinra Treads: Defeat the 3rd Class SOLDIER (Required Squats: 44).
- Shinra Solder: Defeat the 2nd Class SOLDIER (Required Squats: 54).
With our guide on Aerith’s flower wagons in Crisis Core Reunion, You can fulfill your promise to Aerith as Zack and craft her the best flower wagons, making sure that Midgar is full of flowers and her wallet is full of money.
If you wish to be even nicer to Aerith, check out our guide on how to be a good match for Aerith.
- Crisis Core Reunion: How To Beat Perfume Blending Mini-game
- Crisis Core Reunion: How To Get Cactuar Summon
- Crisis Core Reunion: Goddess Materia Locations
- Crisis Core Reunion: Gold Rolling Pin [Location]
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍