Behemoth King in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is an optional boss fight. You will face him in the final 10th chapter: Heroes.
- Behemoth King is an optional boss fight available in Chapter 10: Heroes.
- Behemoth King is behind a gate that requires Iron Keys to be opened.
- Players will have to make their way by collecting Goddess Keys to Iron Bars Key.
- Behemoth King heals himself using Regen, which can be debuffed through Dispel Materia.
Behemoth King Location In Crisis Core
To unlock the gate where Behemoth King is, you must collect Iron Bars keys found in Prison #31 in Howling Fang. You will have to make your way from Cage Of Binding to Howling Fang. However, there will be some gates that will stop you from moving forward. To unlock those gates, you will need Goddess Keys.
There are 7 Goddess Keys acquired by defeating enemies, which you will find in Cage of Binding & Howling Fang. Moreover, you will even find many chests in prison cells on your way. Now you will have to collect all 7 Goddess Keys.
- Goddess Base Key: Obtained by defeating Nightmares
- Goddess Sacral Key: Obtained by defeating Nightmares
- Goddess Solar Key: Obtained by defeating Mover
- Goddess Heart Key: Obtained by defeating Mover
- Goddess Throat Key: Obtained by defeating Death Machine
- Goddess Crown Key: Obtained by defeating Grosspanzer
- Lastly, by defeating Behemoth King, you will receive Goddess Wing Key
The location where enemies will spawn are as follows:After collecting the last one in Cage of Binding, you will be headed to the Howling Fang. The location for Goddess Keys in Howling Fang is as follows:After claiming the last Goddess Key, you will see a cell in front of you containing the Iron Bars Keys.
Behemoth King Stats & Abilities In Crisis CoreIt is always better to analyze your opponent than directly rush and die. We have pointed out Health Pool, Resistance, and Attack Patterns. It is essential to learn about them, as we will mention Attack Patterns in our strategy to defeat Behemoth King. Here are the stats & attacks of Behemoth King in Crisis Core FFVII Reunion:
- Level: 41
- Health: 118,780 (576,430 on Hard Difficulty)
- MP: 321
- ATK: 62
- MAG: 52
- VIT: 14
- SPR: 11
- LCK: 39
- EXP: 3,280
- Gil: 96
- Resistance: None
- Double Tail Swipe: Behemoth King will mainly use this as a counterattack. However, his attacks vary on your position and distance.
- Heave: If you are at a distance, trying to heal. It is likely possible that Behemoth King will come at you and make a quick claw attack.
- Quake: It is an unavoidable attack that deals Area-of-Effect damage. However, you can decrease the damage by increasing your SPR.
- Comet: It is another unavoidable AoE attack, dealing damage to Zack.
That concludes all the attacks Behemoth King will use during the battle. It is also essential to know that he also uses Regen, which allows him to regenerate 7000+ hp. However, that can be avoided by using Dispel Materia or Dispel Materia blade hit. It debuffs Behemoth King preventing him from getting his Regen buff.
Behemoth King Fight StrategyTo start the fight and gain the upper hand, you can use one of the best materia, such as Costly Punch or Graviga, which will almost halve the hp of Behemoth King.
You can achieve this through the Materia Fusion by fusing Dash and Gravity. Moreover, you can purchase it too for 15000 Gil from Bone Village Commerce Shop. Removing around 50 percent hp of Behemoth King will inevitably give you an advantage.
You will still have work to do even after depleting so much hp. That will be to use Dispel Materia on Behemoth King, so it’ll not generate a tremendous 7000+ amount of hp.
A better upgrade is Dispel Materia Blade, which requires 18 AP. A great way to restore AP is using Soma Drop, which can be obtained from Shinra Building Shop for 200 Gil. Dispel Blade will not only debuff but will also damage Behemoth King.
Now, you will have to use the most basic move, Dodge. Therefore, You must dodge Behemoth King Double Tail Swipe and start spamming your attack buttons on him instead.
Moreover, he will also attack with Heave if you move at a distance and tries to use some Materia. Be sure to carry Materia for healing like Cure or Regen. Behemoth King attacks are not to be taken lightly.
The only thing that makes Behemoth King dangerous is Comet. You can tank him by increasing your hp. Furthermore, in the Reddit Post from user ggggyyy211, another user WatcherJake commented that you could improve your hp with Materia Fusion and prevent one Comet attack from Behemoth King. The Materia Fusion to increase your hp is HP Up.
The most challenging part there would be to collect all Goddess Keys. However, The Behemoth King fight will be easy if you are familiar with the Materia and have the right upgrades. Moreover, if you have unlocked Magic Pot, it will aid you by summoning magical entities and some unique items.
If you are a Trophy Collector and want to collect all trophies, we recommend you our guide on Mako Recovery Unit and Good Match For Aerith Trophy. That’s it for now on our guide to Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion Behemoth King boss fight, concluding its Location, Stats, Ability, and Fight Strategy.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍