Brutal is one of the accessories that can break your damage limit of 9,999 damage in Crisis Core Reunion. It can be obtained a bit earlier than other accessories of the same category.
- Brutal accessory allows you to break past your damage limit and approach the actual max damage at 99,999 damage.
- It can be obtained from a treasure chest in Mission 9-6-3.
- It can also be attained from the Crazy Sword enemy in Missions 3-5-4: Chase the Copies, 7-6-4: The Irritated Recruiter, and 9-4-1: Genesis’s Ambition.
- There are better alternatives to Brutal, such as leveling up Buster Sword proficiency or obtaining Genji Gloves.
Equipping the Brutal Accessory allows you to break past your damage limit and approach the actual max damage at 99,999 damage. While there are many other accessories/gear that breaks your damage limit, Brutal can be obtained relatively early. There are many ways to unlock the Brutal accessory in Crisis Core Reunion.
- Complete Mission 7-4-6: Breakthrough or Mission 9-5-1: Hojo’s Monsters.
- It can be looted from a treasure chest in Mission 9-6-3: Weapons Gone Haywire.
- By using the Steal materia, It can be obtained from the Crazy Sword enemy in Missions 3-5-4: Chase the Copies, 7-6-4: The Irritated Recruiter, and 9-4-1: Genesis’s Ambition.
Better Alternatives To Brutal
While the Brutal accessory sounds very attractive on paper, there are flat-out better options available for breaking the damage limit in Crisis Core Reunion. These options outclass Brutal in both effectiveness and ease of obtaining.
Buster Sword Proficiency
In Chapter 6 of the story, players will obtain the Buster Sword. Alongside new attacks, it boasts a new proficiency stat which you can level up. Once you level up your proficiency to 23 percent, you can break the damage limit.
You can do this by defeating enemies using your new Buster Sword attacks. For a more detailed explanation of Buster Sword’s stats and proficiency, check out our guide.
Genji Gloves are one of the best pieces of equipment in the game. These allow you to break the damage limit and ensure critical hits every time you execute an attack. That is why we highly recommend that you use Genji Gloves over Brutal.
It can be obtained in Mission 9-6-3 Biomechanical Threats. From your spawn point, keep going forward and turn left. After that, keep heading upwards. Once you’re at the top, you will be able to see the chest at the other end. This chest will contain the Genji Glove.
If you wish to unlock all Genji Armor, check out our guide.
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion is the latest addition to the Final Fantasy VII series, with a variety of new additions, such as revamped combat, enhanced visuals, and updated voice-overs. It is a great remaster of the legendary and iconic prequel to the most beloved Final Fantasy game and a must-play for every avid Final Fantasy fan. The enhancements make it a brand-new experience to enjoy for years.
With our guide on the Brutal accessory, you will know how to obtain it and its superior counterparts to take your gameplay skills to the next level.
If you wish to get the platinum trophy, check out our trophy list in Crisis Core Reunion. Mail Completionist can be a tricky trophy to obtain in this game. If you wish to know about another tricky trophy, check out our good match for Aerith trophy guide. The Mako Recovery unit also has a trophy tied to it that players can miss.
- How To Beat Perfume Blending Mini-Game
- How To Get The Cursed Ring
- How To Get Cactuar Summon
- How To Get Octaslash Materia
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍