You can combine your hard-earned materia to form new materias through a process called Materia Fusion in Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion. Throughout your journey through Crisis Core, Zack will find special types of items called “materia”. Materia is a unique item that raises your stats and allows you to use powerful spells during combat.
- Materia Fusion In Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion is a process used to combine two materials into a single, more powerful materia.
- There are 4 types of Materias in Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Reunion, and the fusion between materials of different types can lead to new and exciting results.
- The result of Materia Fusion isn’t random and can be predicted by analyzing the materias to be used in fusion.
- Materia Fusion is unlocked after Zack is promoted to SOLDIER First class in Chapter 3.
- Item Fusion Tome allows the player to involve accessories in the fusion as well, which results in stronger materias. Item Fusion Tome is unlocked after completing the mission “Search and Destroy” in Chapter 5.
- Fusion with Libra & DMW materias results in materias of the higher rarity of the same and different types, respectively.
Materia Fusion List In Crisis Core ReunionCrisis Core Reunion features a plethora of materias, and their fusion combines their aspects and stats to give birth to a new powerful materia. In other words, the more you partake in Materia Fusion, the bigger your access will be to stronger and rarer materias. Materia Fusion is also a good way to reduce clutter in the inventory.
We have divided the Materia Fusion recipes into 4 categories: Magic Materia, Command Materia, Support Materia, and Special Materia.
- Thunder + Blizzard = Fire
- Thunder + Fire = Blizzard
- Blizzard + Fire = Thunder
- Thunder + Blizzara = Fira
- Fire + Thundara = Blizzara
- Blizzard + Fira = Thundara
- Thunder + Blizzaga = Firaga
- Fire + Thundaga = Blizzaga
- Blizzard + Firaga = Thundaga
- Cure + Cure = Cure
- Silence + Cure = Cura
- Death + Cura = Curaga
- Dash + Cure = Regen
- VIT UP + Poison = Esuna
- SPR UP + Silence = Dispel
- HP Up + Fire = Barrier
- SPR UP + Blizzara = MBarrier
- Octaslash + Barrier = Wall
- MAG UP + Drain Blade = Drain
- Drain + Firaga = Drainra
- Octaslash + Drain = Drainga
- MAG UP + Osmose Blade = Osmose
- SPR UP + Power Osmose = Osmoga
- MAG UP + Poison Blade = Poison
- Dash + Poison = Silence
- MAG UP + Stop Blade = Stop
- Octaslash + Poison = Death
- Poison + Fire = Dark Fire
- Poison + Blizzard = Dark Blizzard
- Poison + Thunder = Dark Thunder
- Esuna + Fira = Dark Fira
- Silence + Blizzara = Dark Blizzara
- Dispel + Thundara = Dark Thundara
- Esuna + Firaga = Dark Firaga
- Esuna + Blizzaga = Dark Blizzaga
- Esuna + Thundaga = Dark Thundaga
- Octaslash + Dark Fire = Hell Firaga
- Octaslash + Dark Blizzard = Hell Blizzaga
- Octaslash + Dark Thunder = Hell Thundaga
- Cure + Gravity = Gravity
- Dash + Gravity = Graviga
- Octaslash + Gravity = Quake
- Libra + Tri-Thundaga = Tri-Thundaga
- Libra + Tri-Thundaga (M) = Tri-Fire
- Libra + Tri-Fire (M) = Electrocute
- Libra + Electrocute (M) = Flare
- Libra + Flare (M) = Energy
- Octaslash + Tri-Thundaga = Ultima
- Libra + Graviga (M) = Darkness
- AP Up + Power Attack = Jump
- AP Up + Firaga Blade = High Jump
- Dash + Poison Twister = Poison Aerial
- Poison Twister + High Jump = Silence Aerial
- Libra + Silence Aerial (M) = Death Jump
- AP Up + Vital Slash = Assault Twister
- Octaslash + Jump = Assault Twister+
- Libra + Poison Twister = Poison Twister
- Libra + Poison Aerial (M) = Stop Twister
- Poison Twister + Assault Twister+ = Death Twister
- Jump + Gravity = Power Attack
- Graviga + Power Attack = Vital Slash
- Jump + Quake = Exploder Blade
- Assault Twister + Graviga (M) = Blast Wave
- Poison + Power Attack = Poison Blade
- Poison + Assault Twister = Silence Blade
- ATK UP + Stop = Stop Blade
- Death + Power Attack = Death Blade
- Poison + Elemental Strike = Dispel Blade
- Power Attack + Fire = Fire Blade
- Power Attack + Blizzard = Blizzard Blade
- Power Attack + Thunder = Thunder Blade
- Jump + Fira = Fira Blade
- Jump + Blizzara = Blizzara Blade
- Jump + Thundara = Thundara Blade
- ATK UP + Firaga = Firaga Blade
- ATK UP + Blizzaga = Blizzaga Blade
- ATK UP + Thundaga = Thundaga Blade
- Drain + Assault Twister = Drain Blade
- ATK UP + Osmoga = Power Drain
- ATK UP + Drainga = Aerial Drain
- ATK UP + Drain = Osmose Blade
- ATK UP + Drainra = Power Osmose
- Libra + Steal = Steal
- Electrocute + Steal = Mug
- Octaslash + Steal = Gil Toss
- Libra + Goblin Punch = Goblin Punch
- Dash + Goblin Punch = Iron Fist
- Libra (M) + Iron Fist (M) = Magical Punch
- Libra (M) + Magical Punch (M) = Hammer Punch
- Octaslash + Goblin Punch = Costly Punch
- Octaslash + Octaslash = Libra
- Octaslash + Poison Twister = Status Strike
- HP Up + Stop = Status Ward
- Fire + Assault Twister+ = Elemental Strike
- VIT UP + Firaga = Elemental Ward
- Libra + SP Turbo Magic = SP Turbo Magic
- Electrocute + SP Turbo Magic = SP Turbo Attack
- Flare + SP Turbo Magic = SP Turbo
- Energy + SP Turbo Magic = SP Barrier
- Octaslash + SP Turbo Magic = SP Master
- Libra + HP Up = HP Up
- Dash + HP Up = HP Up+
- Octaslash + HP Up = HP Up++
- Libra + MP Up = MP Up
- Dash + MP Up = MP Up+
- Octaslash + MP Up = MP Up++
- Libra + AP Up = AP Up
- Dash + AP Up = AP Up+
- Octaslash + AP Up = AP Up++
- Libra + ATK UP = ATK UP
- Dash + ATK UP = ATK UP+
- Octaslash + ATK UP = ATK UP++
- Libra + VIT UP = VIT UP
- Dash + VIT UP = VIT UP+
- Octaslash + VIT UP = VIT UP++
- Libra + MAG UP = MAG UP
- Dash + MAG UP = MAG UP+
- Octaslash + MAG UP = MAG UP++
- Libra + SPR UP = SPR UP
- Dash + SPR UP = SPR UP+
- Octaslash + SPR UP = SPR UP++
- Dash + Steal = Smart Consumer
How To Unlock Materia Fusion & Item Fusion Tome
Materia Fusion, along with its tutorial, is available after Zack is promoted to SOLDIER First Class by Lazard. This allows you to fuse two materia to form a new materia. However, there is an item that is later unlocked in the story which allows you to involve accessories in the fusion as well. That item is called Item Fusion Tome.
Item Fusion Tome is locked behind story progression and unlocks after you play through Chapter 5. After meeting with Aerith, a mission is available to the player called “Search & Destroy”. Upon completing this mission, you’ll receive an item called Item Fusion Tome.This item will enable you to mix accessories in Materia Fusion. The Materia Fusion tab can be accessed from the pause menu.
How Does The Fusion Process Work?There are key gears moving behind the scenes while you perform a fusion. When fusing two materias, the game doesn’t just simply reward the player with any random materia of higher stats. In other words, there is actually a way to predict what type of materia you will be getting out of the fusion, which is a good way of getting your hands on the type of materia you want.
- When fusing two materias, the stats of the materia with higher parameter value will carry over along with 50% of lesser parameter value Materia. For example, fusing Thunder+3 and Blizzard+2 will give birth to Fire +4.
- Combing two Mastered Level Materias will give birth to much higher level materia of the same type. In other words, you’ll be getting an ascended form of that materia rather than just a normal one. For example, two combining Blizzard (M) will create Blizzara.
- Fusing materias with DMW materias will lead to the creation of high-level materias of different types.
- Similarly, fusing a materia with Libra will create the same materia of much higher parameters.
Obviously, the list of fused materias in our guide is long, and we all know not every one of those fused materias will be highly useful in combat. So if you want a shortlist of the best materias in the game, consider going through our guide on the best materia in Crisis Core Reunion.
Crisis Core Reunion is also available in several editions with its own goodies and bonuses. To know the differences and prices of each edition, you can go through our Crisis Core Reunion All Editions.
This concludes our guide on the Materia Fusion list and the explanation of their Materia Fusion works. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍