Seven Wonders of Nibelheim in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a side quest that is the most interesting one to undertake. This quest becomes available once you visit “Nibelheim” with “Sephiroth” and begins when you interact with the boy with an orange marker. These “Seven Wonders” cannot be completed in one chapter but will continue along as you progress through the main storyline.
- Crisis Core Reunion Seven Wonders quest becomes available in chapter 8 when you visit the hometown of Cloud (Nibelheim).
- Investigating these Seven Wonders will lead to different rewards.
- In First Wonder, The Water Tank is investigated, and Phoenix Materia is Acquired.
- In Second Wonder, the truth behind The Vanishing Girl is uncovered.
- In Third Wonder, the item dropped by The Faceless Bomb is obtained.
- In Fourth Wonder, The Laughing Safe is unlocked.
- In Fifth Wonder, The Underground Cave is investigated for eerie noises.
- In Sixth Wonder, The Treasure Within The Flame is found.
- In Seventh Wonder, The Wall Materia is obtained on the outskirts of Nibelheim.
First Wonder Of Nibelheim (Phoenix Materia)
- Rewards: Phoenix Materia
When you interact with the boy with an orange marker, He will tell you that Nibelheim is the place of different wonders. Furthermore, he will ask you to investigate these wonders. The “First Wonder” is easy-to-miss, so make sure to complete it before progressing further in the story. According to the boy, the town’s drinking water becomes red sometimes, and he thinks it could be some kind of blood. So, you have to investigate the water tank.
Climb the water tank, which is right behind you. After climbing it, you will notice that there is some red materia in the tank, which is the “Phoenix Materia,” that can be used for summoning. Once you pick it up, it will be added to your DMW (Digital Mind Wave). That was it for the “First Wonder Of Nibelheim.” Mystery Solved.
The Second Wonder (The Vanishing Girl)
- Rewards: 2000 Gil
- Go to the second floor.
- Interact with the painting with a girl in it.
- Go downstairs.
- Leave the inn.
- Talk to the boy again.
- Now go back to the second floor and interact with the picture; you will notice that the girl is gone.
- Now go back downstairs.
- Wait for the NPC in the red shirt to climb upstairs.
- Follow the NPC.
- You will see the NPC alter the painting.
Third Wonder (Faceless Bomb)
- Rewards: Safety Bit x1
Mt. Nibel is home to various monsters. However, it is rumored to have a “Faceless Bomb” monster that drops an item. For this wonder, you have to defeat the “Faceless Bomb” and bring the item back to the boy.
After interacting with the boy, head to the top of Mt. Nibel. After defeating a few monsters, you will see a group of three kids.Interact with the kid in the green shirt. He will share some valuable information with you, “hit the bomb monsters that are about to explode.” After defeating a few more monsters, a “Gold Shard” is dropped by a bomb monster. Bring the “Gold Shard” back to the kid in Nibelheim, and he will give you a “Safety Bit” as a reward. “Third Wonder,” case closed.
Fourth Wonder (The laughing Safe)
- Rewards: No rewards
- Digit 1: Count the number of books not on the shelves.
- Digit 2: Count the number of spooky monsters inside the room.
- Digit 3: Count the purple apples in the room.
- Digit 4: Count the chairs in the room.
In our case, the four-digit code was 4 4 3 1.
Once you unlock the safe, a “Cactuar” will come out of the safe, scaring the hell out of you. That leads to the completion of the “Fourth Wonder“.
- Rewards: No rewards
Once you acquire the key, climb down the ladder. There will be two red doors in the cave; enter each of them and use the coffin key, but be prepared because “Bizarre Bugs” are waiting for you inside the coffins. In one of the coffins, a man is sleeping while snoring out loud. Now return to the boy. “Fifth Wonder” investigation complete.
Sixth Wonder (Treasure Within The Flames)
- Rewards: ATK Up++
Movement guide for entering the house:
- Up, right, up, right, up, left, up, left, down, right, down
- After following the above movement guide, you will successfully reach the boy’s mother.
- Movement guide for exiting the house:
- Up, left, up, right, down, right, down, left, down, left, down
After following the above movement guide, you will safely exit the house and will be able to save the boy’s mother before the time limit expires.After saving the boy’s mother, he will give you “ATK Up++” as a reward for saving his mother. The Sixth Wonder, “Treasure Within The Flames,” was completed.
- Rewards: Wall Materia
For the investigation of this wonder, you have to again progress through the main story of the game. In chapter 9, when you escape from the “Shinra Manor“, you will receive a mail from the boy. He asks you to pick up a “Wall Materia” in the “Nibelheim” outskirts behind the fence.Acquiring this “Materia” will reward you with the achievement “Seven Wonders Expert” and will mark the end of the side quest.
That concludes all of the information regarding the Crisis Core Reunion Seven Wonder of Nibelheim. As it should be kept in mind that this quest progresses along with the main storyline; if you progress far into the storyline without taking on the quest of Seven Wonders, then you might not be able to do this quest in the future. It is available until Cloud gets the SOLDIER uniform.
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is the remaster of the Crisis Core and prequel to Final Fantasy VII featuring updated Graphics, Combat Systems, and Soundtracks. Crisis Core Reunion follows the story of Zack Fair, a young warrior admired by the boy destined to save the world.
If you are new to Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion, then also consider reading Materia Fusion List, as it can come in handy, Buster Sword Stats and Changes can also grant you an early game advantage. Don’t forget to check out the Best Materia for combat as well.
- Crisis Core Reunion Good Match For Aerith Trophy
- Crisis Core Reunion: Wutai Spies
- Crisis Core Reunion: Mako Recovery Unit
- Crisis Core Reunion: How To Get Costly Punch
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍