Faceless Bomb, also known as the “Wonder” Bomb, is the Third Wonder of Nibelheim in Crisis Core Reunion. After investigating the previous two wonders, “The Boy” will tell Zack about the Third Wonder, which apparently resides on Mt. Nibel. According to The Boy, the Third Wonder is a bomb-like enemy without the appearance of one. That specific Bomb drops a unique item too, and he needs Zack to verify if there is any truth to this rumor.
- Wonder Bomb is the Third Wonder of Nibelheim located at the top of Mt. Nibel.
- The quest for Wonder Bomb is initiated upon interacting with the “Boy” in Nibelheim.
- Wonder Bombs are weak to ice and can be killed off instantly if stronger variants of ice-attacks like Blizzara or Blizzaga are used against them.
- After finishing them off, Zack is rewarded with a Gold Shard, which is the key item required for progressing further.
- Returning the Gold Shard to the Boy moves the Seven Wonder of Nibelheim quest to its next stage.
LocationTo locate the bomb monsters, you need to visit Mt. Nibel. The way to Mt. Nibel is just opposite Shinra Manor, where there is a pathway that leads directly to this location.
On top of Mt. Nibel, you’ll encounter a couple of enemies that are easy to take down and can be escaped as well. After getting past those enemies you’ll come across 3 kids that tell you more about the “Wonder” bomb and rumors circulating around it.After hearing what they had to say, just keep following the route past the 3 kids, and at the end of the route, you’ll encounter 3 bomb-type enemies named: Gray Bomb, Touchy Bomb, and Remedy Bomb.
Wonder Bomb Fight & Reward
The fight itself is rather simple, and the only gimmick here is that you have to kill them before they explode, or that’s what the children say about them. Well, whatever the case, here is the strategy: Hit them as hard as you can with ice-based spells and attacks.All three bombs are weak to ice-based attacks, so make sure you have at least one spell or skill that is associated with the ice element before approaching the fight.
After taking down all three bombs, you’ll be rewarded with a Gold Shard, which is the special item the Boy was talking about earlier. Now return to the boy, show him the Gold Shard, and tell him about the “Wonder” bomb. After listening to what you had to say, the “Boy” will tell Zack about the Fourth Wonder of Nibelheim, “Laughing Safe.”
Crisis Core Reunion is filled to the brim with side quests, boss fights, and mechanics that boost your stats and abilities. With a huge list of accessories and materials, it can be difficult to select which ones you should focus on getting first. So we recommend our guides on the best accessories and materia if you want to save yourself from the hassle of trial and error.
In addition to boss fights like Genesis, Wyerd, Angeal Penance, Sea Hulk, and Behemoth King there are fights where you have to face summons that upon defeat are added to your DMW list. For a complete list of the summons and their abilities, consider going through our guide on Summons in Crisis Core Reunion.
This concludes our guide on the location and walkthrough of Wonder Bomb in Crisis Core Reunion.
- Crisis Core Reunion Walkthrough, Wiki & Guides
- Crisis Core Reunion Minerva
- Crisis Core Reunion Ending [Explained]
- Crisis Core Reunion: How To Obtain Blast Wave Materia
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍