Cult Of The Lamb features a lot of customization options ranging from naming your cult, and decorations, and even choosing your Follower Skin. And one of the Follower Skin is the hidden Snail Follower. Now, to get your hands on this skin, you will have to collect some snail shells. And in this guide, we will be further elaborating on the common question which is often asked, Cult Of The Lamb How To Get Snail Shells?
- In Cult Of The Lamb, you can unlock many skins for your followers which will customize how they look.
- One of the skins that you can unlock is the “Snail Followers” which will make your followers look like snails.
- To get the skin, you first have to get 5 snail shells which can only be dropped by small green snails which are hard to find.
- There are 2 certain locations where you can find these green snails, them being:
- Zone 1 of Darkwood
- Zone 2 Anura areas
- After getting your hands on these 5 shells, you then have to proceed to offer these shells to snail statues each differing in location.
How To Get Snail Shells In Cult Of The Lamb
Now, as we have established to acquire the Snail Follower, we first have to get our hands on some snail shells which are dropped by green snails which are small in size; these green snails can be found in certain locations during a crusade. Once you have found one, all you have to do now is to slay it with a curse or either a weapon strike.
After which, you will receive a snail shell, and you will have to be patient and grind together a total of 5 snail shells to proceed further. However, it is worth noting that the chance of a green snail spawning is low as it only spawns in certain locations.
And further, the chance of receiving a snail shell upon killing one is also not guaranteed, so be ready to grind for the Snail Follower.
Furthermore, we have spotted that the green snails most commonly spawn in Zone 1 of Darkwood and Zone 2 Anura areas. However, it is also possible for them to spawn at Anchordeep or the Silk Cradle, but the chances of this happening are slim.
Now that we have dealt with Cult Of The Lamb How To Get Snail Shells, we can proceed further with our five snail shells to the next step.
Location Of The Five Snail Statues
Next, once you have collected the five snail shells through our How To Get Snail Shells In Cult Of The Lamb section, you now have to place these five snail shells in snail alters or statues which are located in the outposts of the overworld map.
The statues will take the snail shells as an offering; that is why we require five snail shells so that we can offer each of the statues one. Now we will be mentioning each of the statue’s locations down below:
- Now, the first statue can be found behind a hut which is located where you receive the devotion while visiting the lonely shack.
- The next statue can be found on the left side of the lighthouse, which is located in the Pilgrim’s Passage.
- Next is the third snail altar, located on the left side of the room, where Sozo talks about his mushrooms.
- The next altar is again on the left side, but it is in the Smugglers Sanctuary.
- The last snail statue is right next to the left side of the spawn in Mida’s Cave.
Once you have collected all of the snail shells and placed them on the respective five alters, you can unlock the hidden Snail Follower.
Furthermore, we bring the guide to an end as we have discussed everything about the snail shells and the Snail Follower. This guide mainly focused on How To Get Snail Shells In the Cult Of The Lamb and how to acquire the Snail Follower in the Cult Of The Lamb.
However, if you feel that we missed some key information about the snail shells, then please do inform us through the comment section down below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍