Cult of The Lamb involves starting your own cult in a land full of false prophets. You will explore the mysterious regions to build a loyal community and make a true cult. The game is full of adventures and activities, and Cult of the Lamb Rituals is an important part of the gameplay. The following guide covers these rituals in detail. While you are at it, consider reading our guide on Cult Of The Lamb Weapons Tier List.
Related: Cult of The Lamb Money Farming
Cult Of The Lamb Rituals
A Similar Read: BEST Cult Of The Lamb Curses
The rituals in Cult of The Lamb serve as an important part of the gameplay, as they help in keeping the followers happy. These rituals sometimes help to feed your followers when you do not have spare ingredients to feed them. The rituals in the game are unlocked through exploration and sometimes by creating new doctrines.
Cult of The Lamb Rituals require a fixed amount of resources to perform, and all of them carry positive and negative effects. Like unlocking rituals, discovering them also has various ways. You can either discover them through the main storyline or through quests in the game. The performance of these rituals may have any one of the following reasons.
- Increasing Followers’ Loyalty
- Exploiting Followers in some way
- Sacrificing Followers for the greater good
An Interesting Read: BEST Cult Of The Lamb Buildings
What Do The Rituals Do
Every ritual in the game has a specific reason for its performance. The description of every ritual we have noticed in the game is mentioned below, so you can easily understand each ritual.
- Ascend Follower Ritual is performed at the temple in which you ascend a follower’s spirit to a higher plane of existence. The purpose of this ritual is to make all followers gain faith.
- Alms for the poor ritual makes you distribute gold to all followers. It is done to increase follower loyalty.
- The bonfire Ritual involves dancing around the flame, and this is done to increase faith.
- Brainwashing Ritual brainwashes the followers and increases their faith. However, it may cause them to fall sick afterward.
- Fight Pit Ritual requires you to command two followers to fight to the death unless you decide to show mercy.
- The feasting Ritual involves throwing a grand feast for your followers to refill their hunger.
- The funeral is a ritual where you arrange a funeral for the recently passed follower,s and it increases the faith.
- Glory through tail is also performed at the temple and is a great ritual, as it allows your followers to work three days and nights without getting tired.
- Holy Day Ritual, like many other rituals, is performed at the temple and will give your followers a day’s rest where they will not be working, but their faith will increase.
- A loyalty Enforcer must appoint a follower as a loyalty enforcer who will patrol the cult to raise followers’ loyalty.
- Rituals of Enlightenment require a temple for their performance, which will temporarily increase the devotion and generation speed at your shrine.
- Ritual of enrichment involves all followers donating coins to you at your temple.
- Ritual Fast declares a fast for all followers where they will not eat or be hungry for three days.
- The Ritual of the Harvest is performed at the temple, and it makes all your seeds grow and ready for harvest.
- Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty will make a special fish appear for two days while fishing, and it is performed at the temple.
- Ritual of Resurrection is performed at the temple and allows to bring a dead follower to life.
- The sacrifice of the Flesh ritual makes you sacrifice one of your followers to grow in strength. It also unlocks new abilities and weapons.
- The Glory of Construction involves performing this ritual at the temple that will immediately build all the buildings that are under construction.
- A tax Enforcer is much like a loyalty enforcer, but here you will appoint the follower to collect money from the cult members.
- A wedding ritual is performed at the temple, so you can marry one of your followers to gain faith.
How To Fix The Ritual Bug
While playing the game, you might come across a bug where the ritual gets stuck and does not allow you to move forward with it. The payer and NPCs will be stuck in a limbo-like movement. At this point, nothing will work except for the pause button.
Massive Monster has promised to fix this bug, but there is no proper solution as of now. However, one way to avoid it is to save the game progress and move to the main menu. You will start playing the game again, and you will be rewarded with the ritual’s effect.
You can use this option to avoid the bug until Maaive Monster comes up with a permanent solution for this bug or remove it from the game. Following this trick will help you ensure a smooth gameplay experience, as the bug is supposed to stay for now.
Also, Read Our: BEST Cult Of The Lamb Weapons
Rituals’ Cost & Effect
The rituals in the game have a cost and effect on their performance. We have listed the cost and effects in the following table for all the rituals in the game.
|Ascend Follower Ritual||x75 Bones, x1 Follower||+15 Faith|
|Alms for the poor||x50 Coins||Followers loyalty gained, +10 Faith|
|Bonfire Ritual||x25 Bones, x25 Lumber||+30 Faith|
|Brainwashing Ritual||x25 Menticide Mushrooms||+100 Faith for two days|
|Fight Pit Ritual||x75 Bones, x2 Followers||+30 Faith|
|Feasting Ritual||x75 Bones||Cult Hunger Filled, +25 Faith|
|Funeral||x5 Camellia, x75 Bones||+20 Faith|
|Glory through tail||x75 Bones||no sleep for two days, -15 Faith|
|Holy Day Ritual||x75 Bones||+80 Faith|
|Loyalty Enforcer||x75 Bones||-15 Faith|
|Ritual of Enlightenment||x75 Bones||20% more devotion, -10 Faith|
|Ritual of enrichment||x125 Bones||Gain gold from followers, -20 Faith|
|Ritual Fast||x75 Bones||Followers do not eat for three days|
|Ritual of the Harvest||x75 Bones||All Seeds ready for harvest|
|Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty||x75 Bones||Double fish caught, +10 Faith|
|Ritual of Resurrection||x150 Bones||Resurrect Follower|
|The sacrifice of the Flesh||x75 Bones, x1 Follower||-10 Faith|
|The Glory of Construction||x75 Bones||All structures built immediately|
|Tax Enforcer||x75 Bones||-15 Faith|
|Wedding ritual||x75 Bones||+30 Faith|
How To Unlock Rituals In Cult Of The Lamb
Related: Cult Of The Lamb BEST Base
The rituals in Cult of the Lamb are unlocked by following different ways. The following table shows how to unlock all the rituals in the game.
|Rituals||How To Unlock|
|Ascend Follower Ritual||Doctrine – Law & Order I|
|Alms for the poor||Doctrine – Possessions III|
|Bonfire Ritual||Complete Declare Doctrine quest.|
|Brainwashing Ritual||Complete Sozo’s quest.|
|Fight Pit Ritual||Doctrine – Law & Order II|
|Feasting Ritual||Doctrine – Sustenance I|
|Funeral||Doctrine – Afterlife II|
|Glory through tail||Doctrine – Work & Worship IV|
|Holy Day Ritual||Doctrine – Work & Worship IV|
|Loyalty Enforcer||Doctrine – Law & Order IV|
|Ritual of Enlightenment||Doctrine – Work & Worship III|
|Ritual of enrichment||Doctrine – Possessions III|
|Ritual Fast||Doctrine – Sustenance I|
|Ritual of the Harvest||Doctrine – Sustenance III|
|Ritual of the Ocean’s Bounty||Doctrine – Sustenance III|
|Ritual of Resurrection||Doctrine – Afterlife II|
|The sacrifice of the Flesh||Complete second Crusade runs through Darkwood.|
|The Glory of Construction||Doctrine – Work & Worship III|
|Tax Enforcer||Doctrine – Law & Order IV|
|Wedding ritual||Doctrine – Law & Order II|
Cult of the Lamb rituals are an important part of the gameplay, and you need to learn about these rituals before you decide to perform them. We have covered all the rituals in the game with an explanation of what each ritual does. There is also a list of costs, effects, and methods of unlocking the rituals in the game. The guide will help you to know everything about Cult of the Lamb Rituals.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍