Dark And Darker has already begun enticing its players with its exciting gameplay alongside its classes. However, with weaker classes, it might be common for players to end up dead, and to Dark And Dark Revive the players, it might be a bit of a tedious process if players don’t know how to do it properly!
How To Revive Allies
First things first, when it comes to the resurrection process, it won’t be all that difficult to carry out.
- If there is ever a time when you end up encountering an ally dead somewhere while you’re in the middle of a dungeon, you can get pretty close to them.
- You will first need to go ahead and open up their inventory.
- From there, take every item they have in their inventory, such as loot, potions, and everything in between, and simply go ahead and add it to your inventory.
The main reason for adding their items to your inventory will be simply because when an ally gets revived, they will start again with zero items. This means they will practically be empty-handed and have no loot on them. Therefore, it can be a lifesaver for them if you already have their previous loot and inventory items on hand, and they can just take it off of you so that they don’t have to start from scratch again.
- After that, the next thing that players want to do is to go back in the dead persons’ inventory and, from there, look at the chest armor and if they are wearing any.
- If they are, then you need to go ahead and remove the chest armor.
After you’re done with that, you will need to head over to The Altar, where you will have to equip the Soul Heart. It will essentially take 20 seconds, after which the person will be revived and revived in the Altar area.
Alternate Method Of Reviving
If you happen to be playing as the Cleric class, then you are in luck since you can use a certain spell that will help revive any allies that might have been too unfortunate to die at the hands of an opponent. It will be the Resurrection spell that players can access whenever they gain access to the tier 8 spell.
- The spell works simply because you will be able to target an ally with which you will be able to bring them back from the dead. And to do that, they still need to have a soul’s heart.
- Otherwise, it simply won’t work. The main limit for the number of casts will be one cast.
Location Of Resurrection
There will be two main locations where players can resurrect their ally or help another player.
Altar Of Sacrifice
One of the first places players can help their allies will be known as the Altar of Sacrifice. It will be an area that will seem like a dungeon that will be closed off from all ends.
- Apart from that, inside the area, a few torches will be lit all around the room, and the torches will be placed on the ground in their holders.
- At the same time, there will also be a few torches that will illuminate the entire room while they will be placed across the walls across from each other.
- In the area itself, there will be a few coffins or tombs that will be placed down with little spacing between each other, and on top of the tombs, there will be coffins present.
If players go toward the end of the room, they will be able to encounter a grey tomb/coffin that will be placed horizontally and at quite a distance from the other coffins. And the altar will be where players will be able to carry out the actual process of reviving.
Apart front the altar of sacrifice, another location where players will be able to resurrect their allies will be the Cathedral.
- The cathedral itself is pretty self-explanatory. When you first enter the area, quite a few benches will be lined in the area as there are in a normal cathedral, and they will be spaced out quite a bit from each other.
- The cathedral will also be illuminated using the torches that will be present all around the room, and players can walk around the room if they wish freely.
- There will be a few benches that will be haphazardly placed and in no particular order.
Players should keep in mind that there might be a few bats lurking around in the cathedral that might be quite annoying to deal with when you’re trying to revive an ally; therefore, it might be best to take them out before they continue to pester you. There will also be an area upstairs in the cathedral that is simply there for show.
And there we have it! Players can use different methods to resurrect allies, and with that, we will wrap up our Dark And Darker Revive guide! While you’re at it, why not check out our Dark And Darker Best Classes guide to find out what other classes are available to players?
- Dark And Darker Wizard
- Dark And Darker Extract Portals
- Dark And Darker Campfire
- Dark And Darker Pickpocket
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍