The Dark And Darker Barbarian Class is a very powerful but slow one that can eliminate a monster or enemy in one or two hits aimed at the head of the opponent. However, if you want to go for a Barbarian Class, then there are a few things that you should be aware of.
The Barbarian Class In Dark And DarkerThe barbarian is a heavy hitter of the game specializing in two-handed weapons that are normally heavier than the other weapons available. However, one of the best weapons for the barbarian, and the one he starts with, is a two-handed axe that is good for him.
Furthermore, because of the strength and heavy nature of the barbarian, he is also one of the slowest classes available in Dark And Darker. He is slow in movement speed, and as well as his attack speed is much slower than the other classes. However, the enemy suffers huge damage if you can land a single headshot with that slow attack.
Complete Barbarian Build Details:
|- Savage Roar
- Axe Specialization
- Morale Boost
- Iron Will
|Any armor of choice
|Anything that buffs damage
Advantages And Disadvantages
Each class, including the barbarian, comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages to maintain balance and fairness:
Advantages of the Barbarian Class:
- High HP and Strength: The barbarian’s muscular physique grants a significant boost to HP and strength, making them hard to take down.
- Powerful Attacks: With their immense strength, barbarians can defeat enemies quickly with one or two well-placed shots, especially with headshots.
Disadvantages of the Barbarian Class:
- Reduced Speed: The barbarian’s size and bulk, while advantageous in terms of strength and durability, hinder their speed. This lack of agility can be a drawback in fast-paced situations, where speed is crucial for success in Dark And Darker.
Balancing these advantages and disadvantages ensures a fair and challenging gameplay experience for all players.
All Barbarian Perks And AbilitiesNow, as with any build or class, you should first be aware of all his perks and abilities. So that you know where the class can excel and how you can build him up to be a powerful foe for other players; furthermore, we will now proceed to list all of the barbarian’s perks and abilities, so you can have a better understanding of how you would like to build him. However, we also have a few pointers to help you build an even stronger build with the barbarian.
- War Cry: Boosts your and your team’s health by 25% for a short duration.
- Rage: Increases movement speed and strength temporarily but reduces defense by 20%.
- Savage Roar: Decreases enemy defenses by 25%, useful for tactical advantage.
- Reckless Attack: Ignores 75% of the enemy’s armor with your next hit, especially effective on headshots.
- Two-Handed Expert: Deals 5% more damage with two-handed weapons.
- Smash: Obliterates chests, doors, and breakable objects.
- Savage: Gains 10% more armor when not wearing chest armor.
- Morale Boost: Increases HP by 10% after eliminating an enemy.
- Toughness: Adds a basic 10% extra HP.
- Axe Specialization: Boosts axe damage by +10 for all axes.
- Carnage: Gains +10 damage for 4 seconds after eliminating an enemy.
- Berserker: Deals up to 18% more damage when at lower health, a risk-reward mechanic.
- Iron Will: Increases magic resistance by 100 points.
Recommended Perks And Abilities To ChooseNow, depending on your barbarian’s level, you will be able to pick the perks and abilities. To make it clear, at the start of your game, when your level is 0, you will have a single perk. However, after every 5 levels, you will gain an extra perk slot until you max out at 4 slots.
Here are some recommended perks and abilities based on your level and playstyle:
Starting Level (Level 0):
- Perk: Axe Specialization (ideal for starting with an axe)
- Abilities: Savage Roar and Rage (useful choices for beginners)
Maxed Barbarian (Level 20):
- Perks: Smash, Axe Specialization, Morale Boost, and Iron Will (recommended for a strong Barbarian build)
- Abilities: Savage Roar and Rage (consistent choices) OR Reckless Attack (if facing well-armored foes)
Tips And Tricks To Play As A Barbarian In Dark And DarkerHere are some essential tips and tricks for playing as a Barbarian:
- Timing Abilities: Master the art of timing your abilities and attacks. Properly using your abilities is crucial to your success as a Barbarian.
- Leverage Your Strength: The Barbarian may be slow, but your innate strength is your greatest asset. Make sure to utilize it effectively in combat.
- Savage Roar: Use Savage Roar against high-health enemies to weaken their defenses. Remember that it has an area-of-effect (AOE) attack, so position yourself strategically to maximize its impact.
- Rage Ability: When facing faster foes or difficult situations, activate the Rage ability. It boosts your movement speed, allowing you to react quickly, evade, or reposition for a tactical advantage.
- Aim for the Head: Land headshots whenever possible. In Dark And Darker, headshots are incredibly potent and can quickly turn the tide of a battle. Consistently hitting two to three headshots can secure victory.
Gear To Use
Now, as for the gear that you could possibly use, we recommend that you go for axes as we find them quite useful because if you pair them with the Axe Specialization perk, you will deal even more damage. And as for the armor, we can say anything about that as that solely depends on your choice, as anything can go with a barbarian class.
However, as for the enchantments of the armor, we will recommend going for anything that could potentially increase your damage, as that is the main goal of this build.
Except for that, we would also like you to add enchantments and items that you struggle the most against. If you struggle against basic attack damage, increase your defenses by upgrading your armor or getting an enchantment that could possibly reduce damage.
However, if you want to learn more about the barbarian class from others’ experience or want to learn about Dark And Darker in general, then take a look at this Reddit Page.
Dark And Darker is a game where you are offered different classes that you can build according to your playstyle. And if you want a class that can deal a lot of damage in a single hit, then the Barbarian Class is for you.
And with this, we bring our Dark And Darker Barbarian Class guide to an end. We thoroughly discussed in our guide how you could build a perfect and balanced barbarian build so that you can handle Dark And Darker a bit easier than before. However, if you believe we could have made it even better, please let us know in the comment section below.
- Dark And Darker: All Cleric Spells
- Dark And Darker: How To Get Golden Key
- Dark And Darker: How To Dual Wield
- Dark and Darker Wizard Class
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍