The fighter Class in Dark And Darker is the melee/tank class, and it can deal a massive amount of damage in the game, but the speed is comparatively slow compared to most of the classes. Fighter Class can equate every weapon in the game, but this comes with a penalty, such as you deal 20% less damage on the non-native weapons.
How Good Is Fighter Class In Dark And DarkerThe fighter is a jack of all trades when it comes to combat. It is well-versed in a multitude of weapons and armaments. The Fighter can hold on his own against anyone. This class is also known as “Master of Arms.” They are adept in all areas of combat.
This class can also block the enemy attack by using a shield. If you are new to the game or are thinking of giving it a go, then Fighter Class can be a good pick for you.
Here’s a summary of the Fighter Class:
|Fighter Class||Strength: 15|
– Defense Expert
– Dual Wield
– Projectile Resistance
– Shield Expert
– Weapon Mastery
– Combo Attack
– Adrenaline Rush
– Victory Strike
– Second Wind
Weapon of Choice
- Can use pretty much every weapon in the game.
Each class in Dark And Darker has its own advantages. The advantages that a Fighter Class can provide are listed as under:
- The Fighter Class can use pretty much all weapons that are available in the game.
- This Class consists of a balanced set of Perks and Skills.
- Fighters are capable of using shields to block enemy attacks.
- Despite being a heavy tank class, Fighter also has the ability to sprint.
- This class can prove to be a good pick for solo queuing because of its blocking ability and easy-to-learn set of Skills and Perks.
If a class has advantages, it is more likely to have some disadvantages as well. The disadvantages of Fighters are discussed as under:
- One of the biggest disadvantages of the Fighter Class is that this class is highly dependent on equipment.
- Unlike Wizard or Cleric, Fighter Class is unable to cast any spells.
- The Fighter can be a bad pick for long-ranged combats.
- The sprint is considered to be an advantage, but at the same time, it can prove to be a disadvantage as it is highly dependent on the set of armor that you are using. The heavier the armor, the more it will negatively affect the sprint.
Every class in Dark And Darker has its perks; where you can equip one perk at the beginning of the game and go up to equipping four perks once you reach level 15. At level 1, you can equip only one perk, two perks at level 5, 3 perks at level 10, and eventually four perks at level 15. As for the perks of Fighter Class, there are nine perks available in the game currently that are listed below:
- Barricade: When in a defensive stance, the defense rating bonus is increased by 5%.
- Counterattack: Successful defense increases the movement speed and attack speed by 10% for 3 seconds.
- Defense Expert: Increases AR(armor rating) acquired from armor by 10%.
- Dual Wield: Equipping weapons in both hands increases attack speed by 7%.
- Projectile Resistance: Reduces damage taken by projectiles by 10%.
- Shield Expert: Increases movement speed by 5% when in a defensive stance.
- Swift: Reduces the base movement speed penalty from equipped armor by -20%. Not applicable for additional modifiers.
- Weapon Mastery: All primary and secondary weapons are available regardless of class requirements. A 20% physical damage penalty is applied for all non-native weapons.
- Combo Attack: Physical attack power temporarily increases by 10% with each successful melee attack within 3 seconds.
Like perks, skills in Dark And Darker are also different for each class you pick. You can only pick two skills in the game, no matter your character level. There are six different skills available for the Fighter Class in the game currently that are listed below:
- Adrenaline Rush: Increase your attack speed by 25% for 6 seconds. After the duration ends, your attack and movement speed is temporarily reduced for 6 seconds.
- Breakthrough: Remove debuffs that slow all movement speeds.
- Taunt: Increase the aggro value to all monsters within a 7.5m area by 50% and increases your defense rating bonus by 10% for 7 seconds.
- Victory Strike: The next attack deals an additional 20% damage. If the target dies from this attack, you recover 5% of your maximum HP.
- Sprint: Movement speed is greatly increased for a short duration.
- Second Wind: Recovers 50% of your HP over 12 seconds. Additionally, it eliminates the side effects of the Adrenaline Rush Skill.
Tips For Beginners
As you can equip only one Perk and two Skills at the beginning of the game. As per our experience, the Perks and Skills that we think can prove to be the most useful for newbies in the game are listed below:
- The Perk that you should always equip is Combo Attack, as it increases the damage dealt by 10% after every successful hit that can grant you a big advantage over others.
- The first Skill that you should be equipping is Second Wind, as healing is one of the most important aspects in every game, and in Dark And Darker, finding healing items is not going to be an easy task.
- The second Skill we recommend is the Sprint, as you can easily run away from situations where you think you are at a disadvantage. Don’t forget that this game is not about fighting but surviving and escaping, along with your riches, from the dungeon.
Dark And Darker is an unforgiving hardcore PvPvE dungeon adventure game that is currently in development by Ironmace and is in the final stages of development. It is available free of cost on steam for the alpha playtest.
In Dark And Darker, you hop in the game with your friends, use your courage to uncover mythical treasures, and defeat monsters while always staying one step ahead of the other treasure hunters. Once you’ve plundered your riches, the hard part comes next: getting out alive. Find the escape routes that are hidden in the dungeon before the darkness reclaims your riches.
You felt the need to read this guide means that you are new to the game and probably want to learn more about Dark And Darker; you can check out our guide on the best class of Dark And Darker; apart from that, if you are interested in learning about the Cleric Class, then we have a guide on it as well.
- Dark and Darker Extract and Portals
- Dark And Darker: How To Get Golden Key
- Dark And Darker: How To Use Campfire
- Dark And Darker: Pickpocket Perk
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍