Dark and Darker is out on steam to play, and everyone is wondering about the team size or party size for the matches of Dark and Darker. The best part about Dark and Darker is that it offers co-op gameplay for players who want to battle with their friends in the game.
- Players will be able to play in a squad in Dark and Darker.
- There will be three players at the party.
- In Normal Dungeons, there can be around 18 players in the lobby.
- In High-roller Dungeons, there can be up to 20 players in the lobby.
- In a single session, there will be around six teams competing in the game.
What Is The Party Size In Dark and Darker
You will be able to play in a team with your friends in Dark and Darker. As of the current update, you will be able to play with two more friends and form a squad of 3. Therefore when you join a battle, there will be about six teams in the game.
All of them will be competing for loot, so you and your squad must be prepared. In a lobby, there can be up to 18 players; however, this might change in the future. However, the lobby size will also depend on the dungeon you are playing.
In the Normal Dungeon, you can expect 18 players per session. However, since Darker Darker is a playtest, it can change at any time. Whenever you are playing in a typical dungeon, three portals will appear. These three-person portals can be used by your squad. The portals will appear in the final ring of the Crypt Map. However, in a recent update, these three-person portals have been split into three single-person Portals.
Since you will be playing in a squad of 3, it is crucial to have players with different classes on each team. We recommend always having a Cleric due to the healing properties the class offers to the allies as well as themselves.
In the normal dungeon, you will always come across common monsters and some elite-grade monsters. There is a meager chance of the players meeting nightmare-type monsters. So if you are just starting out at Dark and Darker, you and your party members can play in the normal dungeon in a squad of 3.
In the normal dungeons, you will not find any Epic items as much, and the Legendary items are even rarer. There are no unique items in the normal dungeons, so you can practice with your party members in these normal dungeons and move on to the higher-difficulty dungeons later on.
High Roller Dungeons
In the High Roller dungeons, there can be about 20 players in each session. This can change in the future upgrades of Dark and Darker. However, in order for you and your squad members to enter the High Roller Dungeons, you will have to pay a Gold Fee.
There are not many Blue Portals in the Higher Roller Dungeons. However, on the starting floor, you will find a lot of Red Portals on the Crypt Map. There are three Single-person Portals, so your squad will have to enter each portal individually. Furthermore, there are nightmare-grade monsters in the higher roller dungeons, so make sure that you and your party members are prepared before entering them.
When you are in the lobby, you will be able to change your character. You won’t have to get reinvited into a squad when you change your character. There is also a Leave Party button so you can leave your party whenever you want. There is now an inbuilt chat option in the main menu that you can use to communicate with your party members.
How To Make A Party
In case you are unaware of how to make a party in Dark and Darker, then read below, as we have listed all the steps in detail.
- First, you need to launch Dark and Darker. After that, the main menu will open, and from there, you will have to select the option to Enter The Lobby.
- If you are just starting out in Dark and Darker, you will need to set up your character first and choose your class as well as your ID name.
- After that, you just need to go straight into the lobby.
- In the lobby, you will see that you are character is sitting on a chair. There will be two + symbols around your character. These symbols will allow you to add members to your party.
If you are trying to add a friend to your party, then make sure that both of you are playing in the same Region.
- In case you want to change your region to Dark and Darker and set it to the same one as your friend, then click on the Play Tab. Navigate to the Server Option, which will be located right above the Dungeon Map, and from there, you will be able to select the server.
- Now you just need to click on the + symbol after setting up your region the same as your friend. You will see a list of players from several classes that you will be able to add to your team. In order to add your friend, type the ID of your friend in the Find ID section.
- Doing so will send an automatic invite to your friend, which they can accept in order to be added to your party.
- After adding the other two players to your party, you may then start a match.
Make sure always to have squad members of different classes because you might not know when you will need the abilities and skills of each.
Summing It Up
With this, we conclude our detailed guide on the party size in Dark and Darker. Check out our guide on physical power, and all the builds focused on physical power.
- Dark and Darker Extract and Portals
- Dark And Darker: Golden Key
- Dark And Darker: Campfire
- Dark And Darker: Pickpocket Perk
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍