Physical Power is a stat that increases the damage for the physical weapons, i.e., Daggers, Swords, Bow, and Axes. However, with different perks, skills, and classes, getting a build that utilizes Physical Power may be difficult in Dark and Darker. Five classes in Dark and Darker use Physical Power, such as Fighter, Barbarian, Rogue, Ranger, and Cleric.
- Physical Power is a stat increasing the damage of physical weapons.
- Rogue, Ranger, and Fighter greatly benefit from the Physical Power stat.
- Physical Power does not increase damage done by spells.
- Some Perks and Skills increase or synergize Physical Power.
What Is Physical Power In Dark And Darker?
As said above, the Physical Power stat will increase the damage output of physical weapons. Using it on classes like Mage is useless as it will not increase the damage output of spells.
However, the classes like Rogue, Ranger, and Fighter greatly benefit from the Physical Power stat in Dark and Darker as they use a physical weapon.
Here is the complete summary for Dark and Darker Physical Powers and Builds:
|Rogue Class Build||- Ambush|
- Dagger Expert
- Poisoned Weapon
|- Weakpoint Attack|
- Castillion Dagger
|Ranger Class Build||- Nimble Hands|
- Ranged Weapons Expert
|- Quick Fire|
- Quick Shot
|Fighter Class Build||- Swift|
- Combo Attack
- Dual Wield
|- Adrenaline Rush|
|- Weapon to carry the shield|
- Any One-Handed Weapon
Rogue Class BuildUnlike other classes in Dark and Darker, Rogue Class focuses on stealth-based combat. However, despite being quick and silent, their damage output isn’t really good. But that can be fixed by increasing its Physical Power and quickly stabbing your enemy to death. To achieve the best result, we recommend the following Perks and Skills:
There are ten perks available for Rogue as of now. From which, you can only select 4 of them at a time. However, only one slot will be available if you are Level 1. All slots will be unlocked once you reach level 15.
- Ambush: After using Stealth, your first attack will deal 50% additional weapon damage as damage within the time limit of 3 seconds.
- Dagger Expert: When attacking your enemy with a dagger, your Physical Damage Bonus will increase by 5%.
- Poisoned Weapon: A successful hit to your enemy will apply poison which will deal five magic damage over 4 seconds.
- Stealth: You can move ten steps while crouching or slowly walking, and your hiding skill won’t wear off.
There are four skills for Rogue as of now. From which, you can only select 2 of them at a time. Unlike perks, skills need no slots to be opened.
Weakpoint Attack: If the next attack lands on your target, it will deal additional 50% weapon damage to your enemy. Moreover, it will decrease your enemy’s defenses by 50% if successfully executed.
Hide: You can now become invisible and even change your equipment at the same time. However, moving, attacking, or using a skill will take away your skill.
There are many options to be used in weapons. However, these are the best weapons for the Rogue class that utilizes the Physical Power stats:
RapierIt is a primary weapon that can be bought from the Merchants tab. The one who sells the Rapier is Nicholas and Weaponsmith. Nicholas has the best Rapier with high stats, which is worth 70 Candy Cane. The stats are as follows:
- Weapon Damage 25
- Move Speed -17
- +1 Strength
- +2 Weapon Damage
- +3 Physical Power
- +1 Agility
Castillion DaggerYou can get it from the Weaponsmith, which is worth 6 Gold Coins. It is a Secondary Weapon and provides a good damage output. Castillion Dagger stats are as follows:
- Weapon Damage 19
- Move Speed -10
If you want to buy something from Merchants, these two weapons are the best picks for the Rogue Class. The Rogue Class build is based upon Dual Wield. Moreover, this build also utilizes the Physical Power stat to get the max damage output.
Ranger Class BuildJust like the name suggests, Ranger is more focused on distanced combat. Ranger class can wield Bow, Crossbow, and Polearm. Moreover, Ranger Class even allows to set up of Traps and Campfires. Ranger Class can also put you in advantageous situations by tracking enemies.
However, Ranger Class is unable to use most of the Melee weapons. Even if they can, the damage output of those Melee weapons will be too low. But that doesn’t matter if you stick with your team and support them with Ranger’s remarkable surviving skills. When it comes to building Ranger Class, we recommend the following Perks and Skills:
Unlike Rogue, Ranger only has nine perks available as of now. From which, you can only select 4 of them at a time.
And just like every class, you only have one slot available at level 1. However, all slots will be unlocked once you reach level 15.
- Nimble Hands: Change the animation of the bow that will allow shooting to be 15% faster.
- Ranged Weapons Expert: Physical Attack Power will be increased by 5% if you use a ranged weapon.
- Sharpshooter: Damage output for headshot will be increased by 15% for long-ranged weapon
- Kinesthesia: Movement Speed will be increased by 10% if your bowstring is drawn while moving.
There are five skills available for Ranger as of now. From which, you can only select 2 of them at a time. Unlike perks, skills need no slots to be opened.
Quick Fire: Your Action Speed will be increased by 50% for 5 seconds if you use a bow.
Quick Shot: You can shoot three arrows at a time.
You can almost go with any Bow, however, if you have some extra Gold Coins to spend. The Recurve Bow is the best option available for Ranger Class. It can be bought from the Woodsman for 45 Gold Coins. The name may seem similar to you because it is the weapon you first get when you build the Ranger. However, there are enhancements to the version you will buy from Woodsman. The stats for the Recurve Bow are as follows:
- Weapon Damage 33
- Move Speed -40
- +3.5% Armor Penetration
Fighter Class BuildWants to wield almost every weapon in the game? The Fighter Class does that! Fighter also deals significant damage compared to the rest of the classes. However, dealing with damage comes with the cost of being slow when it comes to speed. Moreover, the Fighter can wield a shield that allows him to block attacks from enemies.
The Fighter can be disadvantageous when it comes to long-range combat. However, with the ability to sprint, he can catch up to the enemy quickly rather than hide. The Fighter has a balanced set of Perks and Skills. After all, he is the jack of all trades in combat. The Fighter is the best pick for beginners and solo players.
Fighter Class only has nine perks available as of now. From which, you can only select 4 of them at a time.
- Swift: The movement speed penalty for using the base armor will be reduced by 20%
- Combo Attack: 10% Physical Attack Power will be increased for every successful melee attack.
- Counterattack: Movement and Attack Speed will be increased by 10% for every successful defense for 3 seconds
- Dual Wield: Attack Speed is increased by 7% for equipping both weapons in hands.
There are six skills available for Fighter as of now. From which, you can only select 2 of them at a time. Here are the ones that we think are best:
- Adrenaline Rush: Increases 25% attack speed for 3 seconds. However, Attack and Movement speed is reduced for 6 seconds after the first effect ends.
- Sprint: Movement Speed is increased for a short time.
The Fighter Class can use almost every weapon in Dark and Darker. However, to utilize the perks, it is important to wield two weapons. One will carry the shield to use the Counterattack perk. The primary weapon can be anything according to the player’s preferences. Whether it be Sword, Axe, or Mace, it needs to be one-handed.
The classes here may not be the best choice for you. You can read our guide on The Best Classes to find your fit. Moreover, you can read our guide on Wizard Class, a good choice for mid & long-range. And if you are confused about all the stats in-game, you can read our guide on All Stats, where we have explained every stat in detail.
From this Reddit Post, it looks like players are confused about Physical Power. We hope that this guide helped you clear your uncertainty. However, for now, that’s it on our guide on Dark and Darker Physical Power and its builds.
- Dark and Darker Extract & Portals
- How To Get Skeleton Skin
- Dark and Darker Pickpocket Perk
- Dark And Darker All Bosses
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍