A lot of the missions that players need to do in Dave The Diver involve needing to find items that are crucial during the main storyline progression. Players might want to know how to find the Dave The Diver Sea Grapes during the Gourmet Vincent Challenge Mission, and you might want to know what other items you can find, too, including it.
Vincent’s Mission Start In Dave The Diver
First things first, at the sushi place that you are present at, there will be a VIP customer that will appear, and a TV reporter by the name of Yui will introduce herself as being from a popular TV show.
- She then introduces Vincent Yamaoka, a VIP sushi expert, and the mission will feature a standoff that will take place between you and Vincent that Yui keeps mentioning.
- Bancho then asks Dave to get him some important ingredients that will help him out during the mission, and he requires some Dave The Diver Sea Grapes and White Spotted Jellyfish.
When asked about the location, he tells you that it is located in the Limestone Cave, which will be located about 100m down from sea level, and you will need to dive as deep as you can in order to reach the cave. He also tells you that in order to get the White Spotted Jellyfish alive, you will need a Net Gun.
Limestone Cave Location
Moving on, now that you’ve managed to accept the mission, your next objective is to find the Dave The Diver Sea Grapes Location, which is located in the Limestone Cave. The cave itself will be located towards some stronger water currents that are present in the depths.
- After you are prepared, go ahead and dive down.
- After diving down, the main thing that you need to do first is to keep heading down until you reach depths of more than 80m.
- Make sure to grab any chests or loot that you find on the way, as it can be difficult to come across while you are exploring later.
- Once you reach the depth of 105m, towards the left of your screen, you should be able to encounter a yellow shipwreck that will be an indication of the Limestone Cave and that you are going in the right direction.
- Swim down a bit deeper, and then start swimming to the right, and the Limestone Cave text should pop up, indicating that you have reached there.
Sea Grapes Location
After you’ve reached the Limestone Cave, you will be able to obtain the White Spotted Jellyfish first before you can proceed further into the cave and obtain the Dave The Diver Sea Grapes Location.
- After harvesting the White Spotted Jellyfish, you want to keep swimming toward the right side of the cave and keep heading in.
- As you do so, there will be a few seaweed looking-materials that will be stuck to the ground.
- Swim right up to it, and you can use melee attacks in order to cut the Sea Grapes, after which you can harvest it.
- Grab as many as you are able to encounter.
White Spotted Jellyfish
While you’re here, you will also require the White Spotted Jellyfish in order to complete the mission, so while you’re collecting Dave The Diver Sea Grapes, why not also get the jellyfish?
- Upon entering the cave, you want to go ahead and open the chest at the front which will grant you the net gun that is required to get the Jellyfish.
- Right above you, there should be a few jellyfish that you should be able to aim at, but you want to make sure that you don’t end up killing them.
- Aim the net gun toward it in order to capture it.
- If you use the net gun at it, you will be able to stagger it, and then you can easily swim up to it and then capture it in order to take it back with you.
Completing The Mission
After you’ve obtained all the ingredients that are required for the mission, you want to head back up to the surface and then head back to your sushi bar.
- As you do so, Yui will introduce herself once again, and then she asks the players what they have prepared for the contest, and Bancho answers that he has made Jellyfish Sushi.
- After that, you will need to head to the counter to bring over the Jellyfish to Vincent so that he is able to try it out.
- Vincent is extremely judgemental before even wanting to try the sushi, but nonetheless, he does.
Once he does, he is so surprised that he ends up appreciating the sushi and gives Bancho 80 points. So that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Dave The Diver Sea Grapes, and with that, let’s wrap up the guide!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍