Carla is one of the six new playable characters available in Dead Island 2. She, like the other characters, has a unique set of Innate and Unique Skills. Carla is of Latin American origin and is one of the three female characters available to play among the six characters.
- Carla is one of the three female characters among the six playable characters in Dead Island 2.
- Carla is of Latin American origin and has spent most of her life in Los Angeles. She also is a motorcycle stunt rider and a mechanic.
- She has a good and well-rounded set of attributes or stats that make her a good choice to start the game off with.
- Furthermore, she inherits two Innate Skills, Mosh Pit and Dig Deep, and three Unique Skills, Warhead, Stedfast, and Far From Done.
- Overall Carla is a solid choice to play the game with due to her strength in taking down groups of zombies.
Carla In Dead Island 2Now, as mentioned before Carla is a Latina motorcycle stunt rider who spent most of her life in Los Angeles. In addition to her motorcycle endeavors, she also happens to be a tough mechanic who became an adrenaline junky. Also, spending most of her time in Los Angeles she knows the city pretty well and has people all around the city who recognize her.
Carla’s Voice ActorCarla’s voice actor in Dead Island 2 is Carolina Ravassa who is a pretty well-known voice actor in the gaming industry. In her time in the gaming industry, she has worked for countless games and has provided voices to some legendary characters. For instance, she has voiced Raze (Valorant) and Sombra (Overwatch). Also, she has worked on some big games such as Far Cry 6, Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5), Just Cause 4, Avengers, Cyberpunk 2077, and many more.
Dead Island 2 Carla’s Stats
Furthermore, in Dead Island 2 each of the six characters has their own unique set of stats that portray the character’s strengths and weaknesses by giving them a rating out of 5 for a specific attribute. And in Carla’s case, the stats are as the following:
- Peak Health: 3/5
- Stamina: 3/5
- Critical Damage: 1/5
- Toughness: 4/5
- Health Recovery: 3/5
- Agility: 2/5
- Resilience: 5/5
Now, looking at the above stats of Carla we can get to the conclusion that she lacks a lot in the critical damage department but makes up for it in the resilience area. However, except for that, she has pretty solid stats that are spread evenly across the board.
Carla’s Skills In Dead Island 2Moving on we have Carla’s skills which are divided into two categories, Unique and Innate skills. Unique skills are skills that are only available to Carla and have to be unlocked through leveling and progression in the game. While the Innate skills are the skills that Carla inherits at the start of the game and has readily available throughout the game. Also, we noticed that you do not have to work for them.
Carla’s unique skills are as the following:
- Far From Done: A stackable skill that provides a damage boost on taking hits from zombies or blocking them in quick succession.
- Steadfast: Provides a boost to force and toughness if you block a couple of attacks in quick succession.
- Warhead: A passive ability that allows Carla to drain the stability of the nearby zombies by a Drop Kick attack. The attack also produces a powerful explosion upon impact.
Innate SkillsCarla’s innate skills are as the following:
- Dig Deep: Whenever Carla’s health is in a critical state she gains a good amount of boost to her toughness.
- Mosh Pit: Gives Carla a small damage boost whenever she is in close proximity to multiple zombies.
In conclusion, Carla is an overall good choice to playthrough in Dead Island 2 as she does boast well-balanced attributes and a well-rounded set of abilities and skills that can help you a lot through the game. Except for that in the end it is up to you which character you choose but according to us, Carla is a solid choice to start with. Furthermore, if you want to know more about Carla then take a look at this Reddit page.
- Dead Island 2 Jacob
- Dead Island 2 Skills Cards
- Dead Island 2 Brock’s Safe Key Location
- Dead Island 2 Classes, Characters
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍