Francesca is one of the most important characters in Dead Island 2, with a major quest that you will be able to complete to earn different rewards. This quest is perhaps the most bizarre one in the main story of the game, and it requires players to collect infected flesh to complete the body art: the visionary quest. To complete the mission, you will also have to finish the 15 main story mission called the Giant Slayer before you collect the infected flesh for Francesca’s Muse.
- Francesca is one of the many important characters in that island 2.
- Her quest, called Francesca’s Muse Demands 10 Infected Flesh, is a part of the body arts quest segment and will reward you with 1000 XP when completed.
- You will be required to collect 10 infected flesh pieces and put them in the Supply Donations Box.
- Also, you will be required to complete the Giant Slayer quest before they can start with Francesca’s Francesca’s quest.
- The infected flesh can be obtained from different Zombie Types By Killing Them.
- Zombies Like Grenadier Walkers, Swarm Walkers, Shamblers, Bursters, and Riot Gear Walkers will drop infected flesh as a random drop.
- Another way of obtaining the infected flesh is through medical centers.
- You will be able to obtain the flesh pieces lying about in the medical centers and add them to their inventory.
- After that, you will be able to complete a subquest in the body arts mission.
In the body arts quest, you will be required to complete a subquest called Francesca’s Muse Demands 10 Infected Flesh. But before you can continue with this quest, you will have to complete the 15th quest called the Giant Slayer, as well as the ballad of Ricky Rex side quest.However, make I recommend you complete the main story mission quests before you move on to side quests in Dead Island 2. I was able to locate Francesca in Beverly Hills.
- This quest is a pretty important one if you are looking to get the completionist title and finish the main story of Dead Island 2.
- Francesca is one of the artists that you will get to meet when exploring Dead Island 2, and she uses her weird art as a coping mechanism to survive the apocalypse.
- Other questions that you will be required to complete in the body arts quest will be Body Art: Heft, Body Art: Moist, Body Art: Uproar, Body Art: Mutated Hearts, and Body Art: Vigour.
- This side quest is easy to complete and won’t require much time. To complete the quest, you simply need to kill zombies and collect the flesh as drops to give to Francesca.
- However, keep in mind that these drops will be RNG based, and collecting them can be quite hard.
- You will have to collect 10 infected flesh pieces and talk to Francesca as she completes her art piece.
Infected Flesh Sources
The body parts you need to collect draw from different zombies. TTherefore you will have to kill a lot of them before you will be able to collect all the items you need to complete the quest.
- Hydration Walkers
- Medical Centers
- Riot Gear Walkers
- Burning Walkers
- Firefighter Walkers
- Hazmat Walkers
- Grenadier Walkers
- Incendiary Walkers
- Spiky Walkers
- Swarm Walkers
- Shocking Walkers
You will be able to collect the infected flesh easily by using any sharp weapon, especially a maiming weapon like an axe or even a shotgun. Make sure to hit the limbs and collect the flesh. Don’t use weapons that will smash the zombies into pieces otherwise, you won’t be able to collect a good piece of infected flesh for Francesca to use.
Where To Find The Flesh
Players be able to find the infected flesh in different places.
If not approached with the right strategy, it might take a long time for you to complete this quest line. Therefore make sure to check the locations of each zombie I have mentioned above and see where they are typically found to collect the infected flesh easily.
Also, keep in mind that while you are collecting the infected flesh from different zombie types or looking for the flesh in a Medical Center, it might not always give you Infected flesh as it is a random drop in Dead Island 2.It is better to continue with other quests while you complete Francesca’s requirements and aim for lower-level zombies. You would be able to collect most of the infected flesh by exploring the LA and killing the zombie variants I have mentioned above.
- After a few quests, you will be able to collect infected flesh from zombies like walkers and shamblers easily. Don’t forget to loot the dead bodies whenever you can while exploring the area, and keep a lookout for different zombie types.
- This will save you a lot of time as you will not have to specifically look for the infected flesh to complete Francesca’s quest.
- If you come across zombie types like shamblers and bursters, make sure to use maiming weapons instead of heavy weapons otherwise, you will just kill them off without being able to collect their flesh for Dead Island 2 Francesca.
- There are more chances of you getting the infected flesh from higher-level zombies as compared to lower-level ones. Keep progressing and killing the zombies until you have 10 infected flesh.
- As soon as you take out the zombie-infected flesh, it can be obtained as a drop.
- In order to add it to your counter, you will have to interact with it and pick it up. Keep this in your inventory and go back to Francesca. After that, you just need to give it to her, and you will be able to complete the quest easily.
From The Medical Centres
I was also able to obtain the infected flesh from different medical centers for Francesca Dead Island 2. This is a far easier way in my opinion. However, it requires much more exploration.
- These infected flesh pieces can be found scattered around the floor.
- You just need to pick them up and add them to your inventory.
- The pieces are most likely the result of zombie experimentations and medical trials, which resulted in these pieces being thrown everywhere in the labs.
Summing It Up
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on Francesca and how to complete her mission; Francesca’s muse demands ten infected flesh in Dead Island 2. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out the detailed guide on the best perks for each weapon as well as their location and uses. You should also read out the guide on military supplies key location and the detailed trophy guide.
Don’t forget to go through the guide on difficulty settings and how they work, as well as the block and dodge mechanism in the game. I have also formulated a detailed guide on the death of the party in Dead Island 2 and how to complete the mission.
You can also visit the guide on the space folks 2250 prop key location and how to use it. While you are at it don’t forget to find out the detailed guide on stats in Dead Island 2 and the weapon duplication glitch.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍