Dead Island 2’s Military Supplies Key is located in the Halperin Hotel region of the game and you need to complete a few missions before you can get your hands on the supplies. However, it is totally worth getting the key as you’ll get one of the best Dead Island 2 weapons by opening up the supplies.
- The military supplies case is located on Lacuna Avenue in the Halperin Hotel region of Dead Island 2.
- The Halperin Hotel is first accessed during the Call of the Cavalry mission.
- Players cannot get the key to the supplies until they beat the main quest in the area.
- After beating the main quest, a crusher zombie known as the Drill Sergeant will spawn on Lacuna Avenue.
- He is a tough enemy to beat so players will have to rely on their best weapons.
- After killing the sergeant, players will receive the key to the military supplies in Dead Island 2.
- Opening up the military supplies will reward players with a more powerful guarding military knife.
Location Of Military Supplies Key
The military supplies are actually located on the back of a truck at the end of Lacuna Avenue in the Halperin Hotel region of the game.
When we first arrive at this location, we won’t be able to unblock the supplies. Additionally, we can’t even open up the case until we have completed the main quest of the Halperin Hotel region.
- Make sure that you have completed the main quest of Halperin Hotel before you start looking for the key that unlocks the military supplies.
After we’re done with the main quest in the area, a crusher zombie known as the Drill Sergeant will spawn on the Lacuna Avenue road.
- We need to beat the drill sergeant to get the military supplies key in Dead Island 2.
- He is a crusher zombie meaning that he is slow but if he catches you, he might end up finishing you in a single hit.
- Stay at range and use your weapons to fight off this creature in the game.
- Once killed, the sergeant drops a lot of good loot in addition to the key required to open up military supplies.
Reward For Opening Military Supplies Case
You will receive a new and improved guarding military knife by opening up the Military Supplies Case using the key that you received by killing the drill sergeant. So, it is definitely worth it to fight the drill sergeant to get a powerful new knife in Dead Island 2.
Dead Island 2 is back with the second main game in the franchise and it returns with the best characters with different character customizations additionally. Each character also has different attributes and skills. Dead Island 2 is still an extremely fun experience in co-op where you are brutalizing zombies with your friends. It is also graphically really impressive and is surprisingly available on both old and next-gen consoles.
This concludes our guide on Dead Island 2’s Military Supplies Key location. We have not only entailed the location of the key but have also mentioned to the enemy that you have to fight in order to get the key in Dead Island 2. Everything that you need to do before looking for the key has also been mentioned. We hope that the guide was helpful in getting those military supplies. Let us know what you think about Dead Island 2 in the comments below!
- Dead Island 2 Brock’s Safe Key Location
- Dead Island 2: Goat Pen Master Keys Location
- Dead Island 2: Nikki’s Prize Key Location
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍