The Dead Island 2 series is here with all the new updates and exciting features. Since the game is in its initial phase, there are some glitches that favor us in certain ways. The Dead Island 2 weapon duplication glitch is a newly discovered bug that enables us to get multiple copies of the weapons that are in our inventory. So, we should surely take advantage of the bug and beef up our arsenal before it gets fixed.
- The weapon duplication glitch is a bug in Dead Island 2 that allows you to make multiple copies of a weapon in Multiplayer or Co-Op mode.
- To test out the glitch, you need a friend to help you out and a weapon you wish to duplicate.
- Once you and your friend are in the same lobby, open your inventory and drop down your desired weapon.
- While your friend picks up the weapon, stay in the inventory menu and directly close Dead Island 2 from the dashboard.
- When you start up the game and join the lobby, you will see that you still have the weapon in your inventory while your friend has a duplicate of it.
- In this way, you can make as many copies of the weapons as you want and sell them to get some extra cash.
How To Use The Weapon Duplication Glitch
Dead Island 2 has the same glitch that was also in its previous volume. When the fans tried to test it out in the latest version, surprisingly it worked out. With the help of the glitch, you can duplicate any weapon you want, and as many times as you want.We can perform the glitch in the Online or Co-Op mode of Dead Island 2. We can ask a friend to make a lobby or become a host to make them join. To perform the glitch successfully, we’ll be needing two things. The weapon we wish to duplicate and a friend to help activate the glitch. Once the friend joins the lobby. We have to follow the following steps.
- Open the inventory and select the weapon we wish to duplicate.
- Drop the weapon from the inventory menu and ask the friend to pick up that weapon.
- Once we drop the weapon, we have to stay on the inventory screen without turning back to the main screen.
- Now, while being in the inventory menu, we need to turn off Dead Island 2 and start it back up again. On PC, we can simply press Alt+F4 to shut it down.
- Once Dead Island 2 restarts, go back to the friend’s lobby and see if we still have the weapon in our inventory.
- Now, we have our original weapon back in the inventory, while our friend will be carrying a copy of it.
Once we have made the clone of the weapon, we can save our game and continue the process if we want. In this way, we can make as many copies of any weapon as we like.
One thing to keep in mind is that we can not duplicate any type of consumable or parts. With this weapon duplication glitch, we can make tons of money by selling a copy of the weapon while still keeping the original one in our inventory.
Although the glitch seems to work almost every time still in-game glitches are unpredictable and may not occur sometimes. It is also better to play Dead Island 2 as it was intended. If you still want to try the glitch out once just for the sake of fun, you can test it out by the given method and see if that works out for you.
Now that you’ve learned about duplicating your favorite weapons, make sure to go through our other interesting guides, such as All Skill Cards In Dead Island 2 or Brocks Safe Key Location. Moreover, you can check out the Dead Island 2 characters tier list to get a detailed analysis of each character in the game.
- Dead Island 2: All Voice Actors
- Dead Island 2 Fuse Location
- Dead Island 2: How Long To Beat
- Dead Island 2 Jacob
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍