The infamous Hand Cannon in Dead Space Remake was teased back in the game’s second franchise and has been running around ever since. The Cannon is a Red Foam Finger, just like the ones available at sports games, but one of the deadliest weapons there is. Acquiring this weapon is no joke, either. You need to be the best of the best to get your mitts on this gun. This guide will help you step-by-step to get your hands on the Dead Space Remake Foam Finger.
- The Foam Finger is most commonly known as the Hand Cannon.
- The weapon is one of the most difficult to obtain.
- To get this gun, you need to play the game at the hardest difficulty, ‘Impossible.’
- You cannot find the Hand Cannon lying around and have to work for it.
- Once you complete the game, you are awarded 50,000 credits, ten nodes, several text logs, a level 6 suit, and, most importantly, New Game+.
- You get Hand Cannon after completing the game on Impossible mode.
Where To Find Dead Space Remake Foam Finger?
The Foam Finger is definitely the most sought-after weapon in Dead Space Remake, and finding this is not the easiest of tasks. The only way to even access the gun is through playing the game’s hardest difficulty level, “Impossible.”
The Impossible mode resembles Hard Mode but is ten steps further in terms of difficulty. There is no autosave in this mode, allowing for manual saves into a single slot. The Necromorphs are stronger, and if you do happen to die, you get reset to the very beginning rather than at the last saved point. The mode may be difficult, some may say impossible, but their nectar is oh so sweet.
Once you complete the Impossible mode in Dead Space Remake, you will be awarded two things:
- The Burnished Suit
- The Hand Cannon
The gun is known to do colossal amounts of damage to anything it shoots, so well worth the trials and tribulations you have to go through!
Whenever Isaac shoots the gun, he says “Pew” or “Bang” rather than the normal shooting sound. This makes it one of the funny bits of the game, extremely funny the first time you hear it. Who are we kidding? It doesn’t stop being funny ever.
This is all there on how to get the Hand Cannon or Foam Finger in Dead Space Remake. Don’t be disheartened by the difficulty of acquiring the weapon; think of the joy that lies ahead. In the meantime, check out our guides on How To Get The Level 5 Suit and Level 6 Suit In Dead Space Remake. Also, check out our guide on the Best Weapons & How To Get Them. Let us know in the comments below if you would like more guides like this one!
- Dead Space Remake Impossible Mode Rewards
- Dead Space Remake Weapons Tier List
- Dead Space Remake How To Get Line Gun
- Dead Space Remake Best Plasma Cutter Build
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍