There are two methods of leaving a Clan in Diablo Immortal. Both of these methods are easy to use. So leaving a Clan isn’t hard. Here’s how you can leave the clan in Diablo Immortal.
- Diablo Immortal is an RPG with a system of clans for various activities you can do in the game with other clan members.
- Many players get confused about how to leave a clan, there are two ways:
- The first method is by going to the menu, then going to the Adventurer button. There, you will see a Clan Members tab where you will find the “Leave Clan” button.
- The second way is to go to the Clan Roster, find your name on the roster, click on your name and then click the Leave Clan option.
- If you want to leave the Clan even though you’re the clan’s leader, you have to destroy your clan as a whole so you can also leave, including every member in that clan.
- You can create clans by first making sure you have achieved level 30 and you also have 100K gold. Then, you can go to the Adventurer tab, where you will find the “Create Clan” button.
In the First method to leave the Clan, here’s what you need to do,
- Open the Menu by pressing Escape on the PC or by pressing the 3-bar button on the top right corner.
- Now, locate the Adventurer button in the menu. It should be the 7th button from the top. And then click on it.
- This will open the Adventurer Menu with all the information related to clans. Here, click on the Clan Members tab.
- Now, the complete list of Clan Members with their names, levels, roles, and Last online status will come up. Now at the bottom of the screen, you’ll find the More button. Click on it.
- It’ll open up a window with two options, Permissions and Leave Clan. Click on the Leave Clan.
- A confirmation window will show up; click on OK if you want to leave the clan. Or, if you have changed your mind, you can click on the Cancel button or click on the cross.
Method 1 to leave the clans is viable, but there is another method that players use to leave the clan. And we wanted to mention both methods to you. In the 2nd Method, here’s how you leave the clan.
- Navigate to the Clan/Guild Roster.
- Locate your Name and click on it.
- In the pop-up window, tap on Leave Clan.
These are the methods using which you can leave a clan in Diablo Immortal. But you should know that as soon as you confirm leaving the clan, you’ll be instantly removed from the clan. If you want to stay in contact with any of the players in the clan, then you can send them a friend request. This way, they’ll be on your friend list, even if you’re not in the same clan.
Another thing you need to keep in mind when leaving the clan is that you won’t lose anything. And you don’t have to ask anyone’s permission to leave the clan. The feature comes in handy as players often go Absent without leave for a long time. Sometimes, the players stop playing Diablo Immortal, and you might want to join another clan to make new friends.
How to Leave Clan if You Are Clan Leader
If you are Clan Leader in a clan, leaving a clan gets complicated. Again, there are two ways you can leave the clan as a Clan Leader.
Destroy The Clan
If you’re the Clan Leader, Diablo Immortal gives you the power to destroy the Clan. It will just disappear from the clan list. Meaning the clan will disband. We don’t recommend choosing to destroy the Clan, as the members might not be happy about it.
Diablo Immortal gave the Clan Leaders another option to stop you from destroying the Clan. This way, your clan will continue to exist without you.
Give Up The Clan
You can either give up the clan to one of the trusty members of the group. The member will become the Leader of the Clan when you leave. Meaning that the Clan will become their property, and you will have no right over it if you rejoin the clan in the future.
This way, you can leave the Clan and go your way. Maybe make a completely new Clan start grinding from the start. Or that you wanted to leave the clan to make a new one with your friends. Anyways, the clan that you’re leaving will be as it is.
And it is how you leave the clan in Diablo Immortal as a Clan Leader. Just make sure that if you’re giving the clan to someone else, they’re a responsible person. So that clan members can carry out activities in the clan without any issues.
How To Join A Clan in Diablo Immortal
Okay, so you’ve left a clan and have played solo for a while. And after a while, you’re ready to join another clan. Or that you’ve started playing the game and want to get help from higher-level players.
Whatever the reason may be, if you want to join a clan, there’s a criterion that must be met. The criteria to follow are,
- The player must be of Level 30 at least to get access to the Clans Tab.
- Once you’re level 30, unlock the clan feature. For this, accept the Opening the Way Quest. The quest can be found in Westmarch, on the Bounty Board.
Once you’ve fulfilled these criteria, here’s how you join a clan.
- Open the Main Menu.
- Locate the Adventurer Tab and click on it.
- Tap on the Clan Details option.
- Now, a list of Clans will come in front of you. Here, you can choose the clan that you want to join.
A total of 100 members can join a Clan. If a clan isn’t full, you can request to join it. If your friend is already in a clan, they can invite you into the clan. Or they can ask an Officer in the clan to invite you. You’d be happy to know that Diablo Immortal has Crossplay & Cross Progression. You and your friends can play on any device and not lose your progress.
While you’re trying to join clans, check out our guide on How to Join Shadows Faction. Joining them will further proceed on the quest line.
How To Create A Clan in Diablo Immortal
Everyone in Diablo Immortal can create a clan. There is no restriction on who can or can’t create a clan. But as there is a minimum requirement to join clans, there is a minimum requirement to make them too.
To make a clan, you need to be at least level 30. Getting to level 30 won’t take time, as progressing through the main quest line can get you to level 30. Now you can create a clan. But you need to have 100,000 Gold to make a clan.
Once you have both of these, level 30 and 100,000 Gold, here’s what you need to do.
- Open the Meni and lick on the Adventurer Tab.
- Now click on the Clan tab and then to Clan Details.
- Here, you can see the list of available clans.
- On top of the menu, you’ll find the Create Clan button; click on it to create one.
Benefits of Joining Clan
Being part of a Clan has no in-game rewards. Clans act as a community hub for selective players, which in Diablo Immortal can be up to 100 players. Here, you can meet new players and play with them. If you don’t like playing solo, then joining clans is the answer. If you’re finding it hard to clear an area of enemies, Clan players can help you in it.
Although, one thing to remember is that you can’t just join any of the clans on the list. Some clans put up their requirements for the players. They might require the player to be a veteran or a high leveled player. At the same time, other clans allow casual players to join them. You’ll have to look at the requirement before joining a clan.
This is the complete information on How to leave Clan in Diablo Immortal. You can leave your clan and continue playing solo or join another clan of your friends. If you’re interested in playing solo, here is the Best Solo Class with Build and Playstyle to help you. You can go on and make your own clan too. There, you’d be able to invite your friends to play Diablo Immortal with them.
Next: Diablo Immortal Potency
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍