Diablo Immortal is a game filled with rich lore, blood, and gore, and amongst these hell-like entities lies two factions: the Immortals and Shadows. Both of them deem important to the progress and gameplay aspect. In our Diablo Immortal Shadow Lottery guide, we will showcase how to get into the Faction, invite other shadows, and what to do once you are in!
- The Shadows are one of the game’s two main factions, alongside the Immortals, that players can join.
- You’ll need to be level 43 or higher and have to have completed the Bilefen quest line before you can apply for the Shadow Lottery.
- The Shadow Lottery takes place at 12, 6, or 9 PM, according to your server time, when players can apply for it.
- You apply for the lottery by going to the Tavern in the Westmarch region and interacting with the Mysterious Patron in one corner of the room.
- After getting in, complete the three main objectives of the Shadow Mettle quest: Path of The Blood, Master Vault Raider, and Ancient Champions.
- Once you’re ranked up in the clan, some Dark House daily quests become available, including Complete a Contract, Raid The Vault, and Participate in a Battleground.
- The Rite of Exile PvP battle occurs every few weeks between the top 10 ranking Dark Houses, where the winner is promoted to an Immortal.
- The Shadow Clan can also start the Cycle of Strife, where they overthrow an Immortal clan, taking over it
What is Shadows Faction
In the game itself, Diablo Immortal players will come across two main factions: the Immortals and the Shadow Factions. Players can join this Faction, and there will be certain quests that they will have to complete, alongside also having to maintain their house rankings.
They get the freedom to invite other friends or players into their servers, and once their Shadow ranks are increased, they will start to focus on maintaining and enhancing their house ranks in Shadows. These clans have the capacity of 100 players and can also do quests to rank up.
There will also be PvP battles for the top 10 Diablo immortal highest-ranking Shadow Lottery clans, and the winner will become the Immortal clan and join the Immortals. The factions are a vital aspect of the player’s progress, and while without it, they can still go to the end-game, it is always a solid choice to join the Faction itself.
The Immortals are another Faction that is also extremely important in-game. After a strenuous battle, players can easily take advantage of being a part of the Immortal clan to get the highest rank.
How To Get In Shadow Lottery
When players decide to get into the Diablo immortal Shadow Lottery, they first need to keep in mind that they need to be at least level 43 in the class they have chosen. Alongside that, they should have also fully completed the Bilefen Questline before the event thinking of applying.
The Shadow Lottery in Diablo Immortal itself will take place at three different periods, 12, 6, or 9 PM, at the recommended server time. During this time, players are free to apply to gain the perks and be a part of the Faction, which is pretty rewarding.
The server time and application time will only be available for one hour. If for some reason, the player is unable to apply at the time, then they will have to wait for the next server time to roll around before they can apply again.
Once you are in the game at the correct server time, make your way over to the Westmarch region in the open world, either by taking the waypoints or by going on foot, and after you get into the West march area, search for the Tavern. Once you are in, in one corner of the room, you will find the NPC named “Mysterious Patron.”
Click on the NPC’s dialogue options, and they will start reading a dialogue. From there, you can choose the option known as “Prove Yourself,” which essentially means that the Diablo immortal players are imminent wanting to join the Shadow Lottery in Diablo immortal and are free to be tested. If you do not know where to start in the game, check out our Diablo Immortal Wiki guide!
If you get selected on first-try, then your in-game mail will ping, and you can access it by going to the settings or in your inventory. From there, you will see a mail labeled as “Shadow Lottery Invitation,” indicating that you have won and are in.
Here’s the thing, though there is no pity system, and neither is there a guarantee that you will for sure get in the Lottery in Diablo Immortal. The most you can do at the time is to wait over and over and apply again until you finally get selected.
Another Way To Join
If you don’t feel like going through all that trouble only to get rejected, then another way you can get into the Shadow Faction is by asking another player already part of the Shadow Faction to invite you.
The only way they can do it is to sacrifice an Akeba’s Signet to invite you, and you will be in! For players wanting to experiment with the Monk class, our Diablo Immortal Monk Build will surely help you out!
Shadow Mettle Quest
Once you are admitted inside the Shadow Lottery clan of Diablo immortal, you want to make your way back to West march, and from there, find the NPC again, after which you will be able to exhaust her dialogue. From there, you will be able to gain access to the Shadow mettle Quest, which will have three main objectives to complete.
Path of The Blood
To start your first quest, open up your map, and try to find the “Court of Whispers” located there. Diablo Immortal players can either go on foot yet again or fast-travel to the location.
When you arrive at the place, keep walking until you come across a person known as “Nuon,” another NPC. talking to Nuon will grant you your first objective. They will ask you to kill off enemies arriving in three waves.
Put in all your strength and defeat these tougher foes, take them down, and ensure that none survive. These enemies will range from easier opponents and tougher foes, and you will have to slash and pierce through them or use your magic incantations based on the Diablo immortal class you choose.
Master Vault Raider Objective
Next up, players in Diablo Immortal will have to head over to find Master Vault Raider, and once you come across him, he will give you a rather weird objective. After finishing his dialogue, the quest he will hand over to you will be to steal 25 Essentias from a chamber.
These Essentias can be retrieved from a chamber he will lead you into. The chamber itself will be a basic dungeon containing several enemies that the Diablo Immortal players will have to defeat once they enter the domain.
The difficult part of this quest is that in the dungeon, players will have to get rid of all the enemies within a certain timeframe. Although the time frame will not be listed above, it will be obvious once the Warden enemies step in and blare the alarms.
The second they blare the alarms, it will be a clear indicator that you have failed your mission, and you will be brought back to square one, where you will have to repeat the Shadow Lottery quests in Diablo Immortal.
Therefore, ensure that you are fully geared up and have a high damage output to take down the foes so that the mission is completed. In order to gain rewards and EXP points from bosses, our Diablo Immortal World Bosses guide will be a life-saver!
Last but not least, the third objective you will get will be accessed after you go into the Tavern in Westmarch again, and once you go in, the Mysterious Patron will lead you back into a domain where you will need to kill off some more foes.
The enemies themselves are known as Ancient Champions, and they are rather on the tougher side. So, ensure you keep fighting them with all your might and render them useless.
After you are done, you will gain the Akeba’s Signet, which you will have to present to the Mysterious Patron to prove your worth. This directly ties back into the “Prove Yourself” option that can be selected when you first meet Mysterious Patron in the Tavern. With that, you will be in!
Shadow Clan Quests
Now that the player becomes a shadow, what next step should they take? Well, players can do a certain number of quests and activities to progress the Shadow Lottery clan in Diablo Immortal. In order to actually find and enter the Shadows, you need to be part of a clan, and our Diablo Immortal Clan Guide will tell you just how to find the perfect one!
The first thing that players in the Shadow clan can do is to enhance and level up their rank, which not only makes them all the more popular but also helps them recruit new members to grow their rewards. Don’t miss out on our Diablo Immortal Side Quests guide in order to fully progress to the end-game!
As payers progress through the clan levels, they will go from being an Initiate, Apprentice, Watcher, Hunter, Blade, Phantom, Unseen, and Whisper ranks, with the Initiate being the lowest rank and the Whisper being the highest rank. There are also several rewards which will be listed down below:
- While being an absolute beginner in the clan, you will be ranked as an Initiate one ranking, which will essentially buff up your damage output by a total of 1% while also buffing the defense by 1%.
- Going from here, the Diablo Immortal player will now be promoted to an initiate two ranking, which will buff up the damage output by 2% and defense by 2%, making the player a bit stronger.
- For the next level, it will enhance your ranking to being an Initiate three, which will buff up the attacks unleashed on enemies by 3% and defense by 3%.
- To become Initiate four in the Shadow clan, once you reach it, it will offer up an enhancement to your damage by 4% and your defense by 4% yet again.
- After Initiating ranking comes the Apprentice ranks. Apprentice one will offer up a 5% damage buff and will also buff up your overall personal resistance against enemy attacks by a total of 5%.
- With that, the next Apprentice rank that will be offered up to the players in Diablo Immortal will be Apprentice two, making the damage buff go up to 6%, and the same goes for the defense too.
- After that, the player will be ranked up to Apprentice three, making the player all the stronger and helping them have their damage enhanced by 7% and their defense too.
- Next up, the Apprentice four-level comes, which increases damage output and defense against foes by 8%.
- The next rank that will be achieved will be the Watcher rank in Diablo Immortal. Watcher one will grant a damage bonus of 9%, while the defense will also be increased by 9%.
- Watcher two will enhance the damage output and the player’s overall defense by 10%.
- When reaching Watcher three, players will experience that their damage output and personal resistance are enhanced by 11%.
- Watcher Four offers up a 12% buff to the damage unleashed at enemies and the defense.
- Next up, the Hunter Ranks will be offered to the Diablo Immortal Shadow Lottery clan. Hunter one will enhance attack power and resistance by 13%.
- If you wish to reach Hunter Two, once you get there, the rewards will be that your attack and defense will be buffed by 14%.
- Hunter three ranking will present the players with a 15% damage increase and defense.
- After that, the final Hunter level will be Hunter four-level will be increased up by 16% both for the damage and defense.
- The next ranks that the players will access are the Blade ranks. Players will need to go to Blade one to gain a 17% increase in damage and defense.
- When you finally get to Blade two, the 18% damage and resistance increase will surely be helpful for combat.
- Blade three and level four will offer up a 19% and 20% increase to both the stats, respectively.
- With that, the ranks following blade will be Phantom ranks. As guessed, Phantom one will increase both stats by 21%.
- After that, players will reach phantom two rankings, which will instantly bump up the attack power and damage negation by 22%.
- To gain a 23% bump up, reach Phantom three to prove your loyalty and become all the more powerful.
- After this, players will access the Unseen and Whisper ranks, which are the highest tiers and offer the highest amount of buffs.
Dark House Quests and Clan
Once the players have ranked up adequately, their Dark House will be fully formed and ready to go, and to bump up the overall rank of your Dark House in Diablo Immortal, you will have a few daily quests that players can do, and these will include the following:
- Complete a Contract
- Raid The Vault
- Participate in a Battleground
Essentially these quests are daily commissions or “club commissions” that reward the players with clan points, and every few clan points, a level will be increased. This will make your clan more powerful and increase its popularity. For players that want to level up faster, our Diablo Immortal Tips and Tricks guide!
PvP Battles and Rite of Exile
After the player gets into a clan, they will work their way up the popularity chart, and when they are popular and strong enough, every few weeks or so, there will be a huge PvP battle that will take place between the top 10 ranking Dark Houses.
The battles are gruesome and tough, and only the strongest will win. If your clan is in one of those that do end up winning, then you are immediately promoted to being an Immortal clan member. The clan members will stick as a group until the cycle renews, which goes on forever.
After getting to a certain strong progress point in the clan, the shadow clan will be allowed to start the Cycle of Strife, a ritual or a battle whereby you overthrow an Immortal clan and take them over. With that, we will wrap up with our Diablo immortal Shadow Lottery guide, and we hope you liked it! For Wizard mains, our Diablo Immortal Wizard Guide will showcase all gear and gems needed!
Next: Best Diablo Immortal Set Items
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍