Lilith Games’ Dislyte is a role-playing mobile game with complex mechanics. It is set in a futuristic urban mythological world which is evident by its incredible graphics and visuals. Dislyte consists of more than fifty Espers, all of them being in a specific category. Categories range from fighters, controllers, supports, and tankers. Some Espers on Dislyte are Unas, Long Mian, Lucas, Meredith, and Lewis.
- The character Lewis is a 5-star Inferno Fighter Esper and is considered a hard-to-come-by character.
- He is a powerful DPS Esper with a legendary rarity status and can be promoted to 6 stars with the help of a guide.
- Lewis is a must-have in team compositions for fights against bosses like Kronos due to his single-target attacks.
- He has damage-boosting abilities such as C.RATE and C.damage, but they come at the cost of some of his health.
- His Flames of Fury skill gives him an attack boost but also decreases his health.
- He has 3 skills: Iron Fish, Flames of Fury, and Fire Palm, all of which aim to decrease the enemy’s health as much as possible.
After playing the tutorial and beginning levels, you get to make the team consisting of five Espers. These Espers are classed as three, four, and five stars. Lewis happens to be an Inferno Fighter Esper of 5 Stars in Dislyte, being hard to come by. However, you can also promote Lewis to 6 Stars with the help of the Dislyte How To Promote Esper Star Rating guide.
Fighter Character in Dislyte
Fighting character is one of many in Dislyte. Your team consists of different characters depending on your strategy, which will make you successful in Dislyte. There are a total of 27 fighters in Dislyte; some of them are Triki, Tang Xuan, Lin Xiao, and Lewis.
All of them have their own pros and cons. Which fighter will be most effective in your team composition entirely depends on the strategy you use in Dislyte.
While choosing a fighter in Dislyte, you should always aim at picking one from either S Class or the A-class. Read Dislyte Tier List to see all characters’ classes depending on the Dislyte mode. However, when it comes to Lewis, overall, he is an S-Class character in Dislyte.
He is a fighting character and a phenomenal DPS Esper in Dislyte. His rarity status is legendary, which means that you will need to grind Dislyte for a while to keep Lewis in your team composition. His Element is Inferno, and his stats are:
- 1301: Base ATK
- 11946: Base HP
- 829: Base DEF
- 96: Base SPD
He focuses on single targets and lands deadly blows. In fights against bosses such as Kronos, Lewis is a must to keep Esper in team composition due to his single target attacks. Only a few gamers would say that Lewis is not overpowered.
Apart from his hard blows, he gets a lot of damage buffs. He enjoys a lot of damage-boosting abilities such as C.RATE and C.damage. You can also use him in Point War. However, all things come at a cost, and so do his damage buffs. The cost of gaining damage-boosting abilities is some of his health.
Lewis’ Flames of Fury gives him an attack boost that deals immense damage to opponents. It is inversely proportional to his health. Meaning the more attack boost he gets, the more his health will decrease. Flames of Fury also gives him a crit buff.
Skills of Lewis
Lewis has three skills, and all of them make sure that the enemy’s health gets as low as possible.
The damage dealt with enemies is equivalent to 100% of ATK. 50% of the damage dealt also converts to healing. However, AP increases by 20% if a critical hit gets triggered.
- Damage increases by 105% at Level 2
- At Level 3, the damage increases to 115%
- Damage increases to 130% at Level 4
Flames of Fury
Lewis damages his opponents by 180% at the cost of 30% of his current health and after gaining a C.RATE Up buff for two turns. If a crit gets triggered, he gains a bonus turn; however, the cooldown for this skill is four turns.
- Health deduction reduces by 35% at level 2
- Damage increases by 170% at level 3
- Health deduction reduces by 30% at Level 4
- Damage increases to 180% at Level 5
- Cooldown reduces by one turn at Level 6
This skill lets Lewis attack an opponent three times which adds up to total damage of 260% of ATK and 6% for every 10% health spent. If you are able to kill the opponent with the attack, then all ability cooldowns will reduce by one turn. It has a cooldown of four turns.
- Damage increases by 240% at Level 2
- At Level 3, the damage increases by 250%
- Damage increases by 260% at Level 4
In Sonic Miracle or Ritual Miracle challenges, allies Espers’ C.RATE increases by 30%.
Relic Sets For Lewis
Relics are basically accessories that can be equipped on characters to buff their abilities or stats. There are different types of relics in Dislyte, depending on their type and rarity. A higher-tier Relic will, of course, give your character a better buff.
DPS Espers such as Lewis are damage dealers and ensure that the opponents receive as much damage as possible. The stats to go for Relics which will synergize with Lewis’ skills and stats, are ATK, C.DMG, and C.RATE.
- ATK shows the attack stat of an Esper. The more ATK value increases, the more overall damage an Esper will give.
- DMG is Critical Hit Damage that your Esper deals with. It shows the damage multiplier of the critical hit. Therefore, the higher C.DMG is, the higher damage a critical hit will do.
- RATE is Critical Hit Rate. Through this, your Esper can cause a critical hit with certain damage types. There is a percentage multiplier, and by that percent, the damage will increase.
On the other hand, Lewis will benefit most from any of these Relic sets:
- Hades Set: It is a defense-oriented set. It is most effective for Espers having low health and high damage. Its special ability heals the Esper equivalent to 35% of the damage dealt.
- War Machine Set: It is a more attack-oriented set. It deals more damage than Hades set, along with a special ability to grant a bonus of 30% damage parts but only when all parts are gathered.
Use these sets to maximize the damage dealt by him while making sure that his health also remains safe.
Early Game Relic Set
The attack set will help you get your crit rate to a 100%. It is vital for Lewis to gain skill one and skill two bonuses.
- War Machine x4: it will give you a 30% ATK increase.
- Fiery Incandescence Set x2: It will give you extra 20% critical damage.
Full Crit Damage
This attack set deals more damage, and the opponent dies faster.
- Hammer of Thor x4: It will give an additional 40% C.DMG.
- Fiery Incandescence Set x2: It will give you extra 20% critical damage.
Use the set when you can get good sub-stats for 70% crit and high crit damage.
- Hades Set x4: Health regenerates by .35 times per damage dealt. So, let’s say you dealt 200 damage, and now your health will regenerate by 70.
- Sword Avatara x2: It will give you a 25% probability of using a counterattack once Lewis receives damage from opponents.
Mid-to-Late Game Relic Set
- Una II Main Stats: C. DMG, C. RATE
- Una IV Main Stats: ATK%
- Mui II Main Stats: ATK%, SPD
Pros and Cons of Lewis
As mentioned earlier, all Espers have pros and cons, and Lewis is no exception. If your strategy is to play defensive, we would not recommend you pick Lewis. However, if you focus on attacking, it will be a loss if he is not in your team composition.
- His Fire Palm skill will do even more damage to an opponent who has lower health.
- The Flames of Fury skill will give another turn if he crits.
- Iron Fish skill will boost AP whenever Lewis crits.
- And, of course, his strong single target DPS is deadly.
- He lacks defense in exchange for an offense.
- Lewis is weak against a miss chance buff.
- He requires killing or crit to make things happen.
Lewis’ Overall Ratings
Lewis, with Inferno element, has different ratings depending on the playstyle a mode requires in Dislyte. If you are up against a boss, Lewis is an S Tier player, no doubt. He is one of the most worthy and the most difficult to find Esper.
However, as we know now that Lewis is capable of deadly damage and, after skill buff, even deadlier but with the cost of health depletion. Depending on different modes in Dislyte, Lewis’ ratings are:
- Story: B
- Cube: B
- Apep: S
- Kronos: S
- Fafnir: B
- Temporal Tower: A
- P-War Offense: A
- P-War Defense: A
That is all from our side, and now you will be able to use Lewis most effectively so that opponents receive deadly damages making your fight easier. If you are facing loading issues, consider reading Dislyte Not Loading to fix it.
Next: Dislyte Next Banner
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍