Disney Dreamlight Valleygame has you running to perform various tasks for different characters. The game features very Ratatouille-type cooking, where you are able to cook a variety of dishes. One of these dishes is the Disney Dreamlight Valley Banana Pie.
Cooking Requirments In Disney Dreamlight Valley
But, before we get to cooking, we first have to gather some ingredients and also unlock a stove to be able to cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley. In the game, there are currently three methods to unlock a stove and gather ingredients. Furthermore, we will now proceed to list the best possible methods through which you can acquire the stove and the ingredients required to make a Banana Pie.
Acquiring A Stove
Now, as we mentioned before, there are a total of three ways through which you can acquire the stove in Disney’s new masterpiece. The three possible methods are as the following:
- One of the methods is to craft the stove on a crafting bench with 12 Iron ingots, 2 Glass, and 1 Black Passion Lily. Once you combine these ingredients on a crafting bench, you will be able to acquire a stove.
- The next method requires a bit of an investment from your side as you will have to purchase the stove from Scrooge Mc Duck. However, before you are able to buy the stove, you will have to help him out in opening the store from where you will buy the stove later.
- Lastly, you can also acquire the stove for free by completing the cooking tutorial quest, which is called the “Foodception” quest. However, this method is the most lengthy one of the three mentioned.
Furthermore, we will assume that the majority of you will want to acquire the stove for free through the Foodception quest, so we will try our best to make the quest clear to you. Now, the quest is given to you by Mickey Mouse after completing the “Mickey Mouse’s Memories” quest. Also, along with the quest, Mickey Mouse will give you three wheat seeds and a cracker recipe.
Once you have acquired the three wheat seeds, you will then have to plant them and while you are on it, also learn the cracker recipe. Next, you will have to water the seeds that you just planted and then talk to Mickey Mouse again, who will task you again, but this time with harvesting the crop that you just planted.
Lastly, once you have harvested the crops, you have to just head towards your house, where you will be surprised with a stove waiting in your prized kitchen.
Also, if you are looking to make a Banana Pie, then you will also require some ingredients as every amazing dish starts from a variety of ingredients, and in the game, it is the same. Now, there are three possible ways through which you can acquire your required ingredients in the game, and they are as the following:
- To acquire the wild ingredients, you will have to explore the specific zones for a greater chance of acquiring specific wild ingredients.
- Also, you can farm crops to gather ingredients that can be farmed.
- Lastly, you can buy these ingredients from Chez Remmy and Goofy Stalls after you have completed their prevalent quest to unlock the shops.
Making Banana Pie Using Ingredients
Finally, you are now ready to make the delicious Banana Pie which requires the following ingredients:
- 1 Butter Cube
- 1 Wheat
- 1 Banana
Also, for your ease, wheat can be farmed or found in various places, and as for the butter, you can buy it from Chez Remmy’s shop. Now, bananas, on the other hand, are a bit difficult to find. However, if you know where to look, then it might be easy to find, and we know exactly where you should look. We recommend that you look for bananas in Peaceful Meadows and Dazzle Beach areas, as they have a higher spawn rate there.
And with this, we draw our guide on Disney Dreamlight Valley Banana Pie to a close. Our guide thoroughly discussed the best possible way to make a Banana Pie in the new Disney game. But, if you feel we missed something, please let us know through the comment section below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍