In contrast to other life-simulation games, Disney Dreamlight Valley offers a distinctive feature called quests. For those who lack creative flair, they offer a steady stream of tasks to engage in, and you may also gain some special prizes and bonuses by doing so. The Disney Dreamlight Valley Demigod of the Wind and Sun quest’s steps are broken down on the page below.
How To Unlock Maui?
To unlock Maui, follow these steps:
Unlock the Dream Castle:
- Before you can interact with Maui, you need to unlock the Dream Castle.
- Complete the “Merlin’s Mission,” which involves removing every thorn from the Castle’s entryway.
Enter Moana’s World:
- Once the Dream Castle is unlocked, you’ll gain access to various realms.
- Choose “The Ocean With a Demigod” option to enter Moana’s world.
Find Maui on Moana’s Island:
- After being transferred to Moana’s world, explore the island to find Maui.
- Maui should be located on Moana’s island, where he’ll ask for your assistance in ensuring kites are always flying above the village.
- Upon encountering Maui, assist him in his task of keeping kites flying above the village.
- Complete any tasks or missions associated with Maui to fully unlock and recruit him to your kingdom.
Demigod Of The Wind And Sun Walkthrough
When you talk to Maui, he suggests that the village has kites. He gives you instructions to create several using 30 fiber and 18 softwood. Create three kites using these components at a crafting station, then transport them to Maui. Search Peaceful Meadow and the Plaza for Softwood, then gather the branches.
The crafting station’s Refined Material tab allows players to create fiber, which is a craftable material. So, to make Fiber (x30), you must collect Seaweed (x6). Toss your hook into the ocean or the ponds, far from the churning fishing circles, to find seaweed.
Either ordinary fish or seaweed will be pulled. Bring a villager with fishing expertise if you want to move things forward quickly and have a chance to get more seaweed. Once you have the kites, He will instruct you to deliver one to each of Goofy, Wall-E, and Merlin in your hamlet. Locate them and present one to each of them.
Once you go back to Maui, he will thank you and urge you to take him with you to the “lost island” location. Then, find Limestone by fishing at the bubbly orange point that occurs in the sea near the Pillar on the tiny island off of Dazzle Beach. The mission will be completed after you show it to Maui!
Did you enjoy completing the Demigod Of The Wind and Sun Quest In Disney Dreamlight Valley? If you have any more questions related to the Demigod Of The Wind and Sun Quest, please list them down below.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍