- Players are unable to launch and play Brawlhalla peacefully with the Adobe Air error's interruption
- The reason is mainly due to the game files being corrupt or the Adobe Air software being an outdated version
- In terms of fixes, players can verify the game files on Steam and reinstall Adobe Air from the internet to alleviate themselves of the issue
Brawlhalla, for the most part, is a smooth free-to-play experience, but at certain times, it may run into seemingly unsolvable issues, such as the Adobe Air error, which can be tedious to solve. Adobe air is essentially software required to run a few games, and there is a slight chance that it might malfunction and end up corrupt. But thankfully we have prepared this guide in order to solve that problem. So without further delay, let’s discuss how you can fix this tedious error as soon as possible to head back into the game.
How To Fix The Adobe Air Error In Brawlhalla
The error is self-explanatory to decipher as, according to the message shown in the image above, the Brawhalla application cannot detect Adobe Air in its directory. Thanks to the community forums of the game and a few other social platform sites, we were able to scour for a few workarounds to get the game working again and potentially resolve the error.
Make sure to carefully follow each method to easily fix the issue, as each one may or may not cure the error, so you can potentially head back into the game as soon as possible.
Verify The Game Files On Steam
It goes without saying that the first method you should look into applying when you are first shown the error is to immediately verify the game directory for corrupted files or missing data using the Steam launcher. The platform has an excellent feature that allows users to check the main directory of their games for any deleted files, so follow the steps below on how you can access it in order to see if it fixes the issue you’re facing:
- Of course, you first need to open up the Steam launcher, which can be done by either opening it up from your desktop shortcut or by searching it up from the Windows search bar.
- Locate the Brawlhalla title in your Library section, which is one of the primary tabs on the front page of Steam.
- Once here, simply right-click on the game from the list, and you should be able to select the Properties setting from the small sub-menu
- You will now be on a new menu with options such as Updates and DLC for the game.
- Head down to the Local Files section, as shown in the image above.
- Here simply click on Verify Integrity of Game Files to initiate the process.
- The time taken for the procedure depends on the size of the game or application, so, in the case of Brawhalla, it should only take a few minutes to complete.
- Steam will either notify you of the missing files and download them or validate that there are no missing files in the directory.
- Once it is done, head back into the game and evaluate if it helped resolve the Adobe Air error.
Run The Game As An Administrator
Another workaround that users have used in order to get the game working again is by granting the game administrator privileges on their desktops. It is a feature that allows your application and software to have full access to the valuable data and resources of the operating system so that they can run efficiently. Above all else, it also grants them permission to the restricted parts of the system, but not to worry about anything, as in the case of games such as Brawlhalla, it is mandatory to kick start them if they’re running into tedious issues.
Follow the steps below in order to enable Brawhalla to run under the Administrator settings:
- You will first need to browse and locate the Brawlhalla application in your Steam library.
- Once here on the main library page of the game, click on the small Gear icon, as shown in the image above.
- Select Manage and then Browse Local files to open up the directory of the game.
- Locate the Brawlhalla executable file, which is recognizable with a ‘.exe’ at the end of it.
- Right-click on it and select the Properties option here.
- In the new menu that opens, head to the Compatibility section, as shown in the image above.
- Here, you should be able to mark the box that will allow the application as Administrator.
- Apply and save the changes made here and head back into the game to verify if it helped you overcome the adobe air error.
Reinstall Adobe Air Software
The last method that you can try is to completely reinstall a new version of the Adobe Air software, which is pretty simple to do and takes only a few minutes. It will ensure that the game is running on the latest version and that there aren’t any corrupted files or data within the software itself. Follow the steps we have outlined below to download and apply the new Adobe Air to the Brawlhalla directory:
- We have linked a site where you can download the Official Adobe Air Software in a minute or so; simply select the Windows version between the two options.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, select and run it and proceed with the installation as shown in the image above.
- Now the next steps involve replacing the old version of Adobe air with the new one we just installed.
- The new version of Adobe air should be located in your main C drive where you have your Windows installed, so simply follow the path we have shown above in the image to locate it.
- Once you have found it, simply right-click on it and select either cut or copy so you can save it in the Brawlhalla directory.
- Now just head to the local files of the game, which we have previously mentioned in the file verification method up above.
- Here just paste the Adobe Air we just cut or copied and replace it with the older version when prompted to apply and save the changes.
- Once you are done, launch the game again, and hopefully, the Adobe Air issue should now be fixed.
This wraps up our guide on how you can resolve the Adobe air error in the game. The players of Brawlhalla face this issue from time to time, and if you are not someone who knows their way around to overcoming these headaches, then it can become a never-ending problem for you to resolve on your own. But hopefully, with the fixes we have laid out, adobe air is something that shouldn’t be too problematic to solve.
If you have any other questions related to the error or if there is anything that we missed, then feel free to let us know in the comments section below, and as always, eXputer wishes you luck!
- Gotham Knights Failed to Join Session
- Minecraft Stuck on Mojang Screen
- Destiny 2 Error Code Centipede
- Fortnite Matchmaking Error
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍