What is Diablo Immortal Please Check Your Internet Connection?
Diablo Immortal is a pretty fun game that puts even the most hardcore RPG fans to its paces. However, in times that it’s not fun at all, you’re probably looking at an error screen, such as the one in question. What we have at our disposal here is purely an internet-centric issue that doesn’t seem to go away on its own unless, of course, you do something about it.
- Diablo Immortal is a pretty fun game but some players might come across a prompt that says, “Please Check your Internet Connection”. With this your game can again go back to the homescreen which will shut down the game.
- In order to fix this error, check the recent Immortals server availability updates. That might inform you about any current downtime.
- The Antivirus Software in your phone or Pc might be the reason behind this internet connectivity prompt. So, you need to turn off your Antivirus software.
- Try launching the Battle.net Launcher from the Windows start menu for administrative privileges and see if the issue gets fixed.
- Try turning your Wifi connection for a bit and then restart the game.
- Use VPN for playing Diablo Immortal, this might resolve the error in question.
- Clearing the game’s cache and data might prove helpful in order to solve the error.
- Update Diablo Immortal Time to time on the Google app store to avoid any kind of error.
- Scanning and Repairing the game on Battel.net launch is another method to solve the problem.
- If none of these methods are helping for you, try Reinstalling the game. This can be the definitive fix to check your internet connection problem.
As soon as you start up your game in the instance of these dire times, the title screen returns you with a prompt that says, “Please check your internet connection and tap OK.” Selecting the latter then takes you back to your phone’s home screen thereby shutting the game down from what we can gather. This is undesirable in every sense of the meaning, so concerned players do need to fix the issue promptly to get back to demon hunting.
Fortunately, the situation isn’t all that oh-so-terrible. Whether you’re facing the problem on your Android or iOS device or on Blizzard’s Battle.net launcher, we’ve outlined a variety of different potential solutions. Implementing the latter correctly on your end will more or less ensure that you can hop right back into the fun as soon as possible. With that said, let’s jump right into the solutions part without any further delay.
11 Ways to Fix Check Your Internet Connection in Diablo Immortal
The following is our cherry-picked collection of the best potential solutions there are to this vexing Diablo Immortal issue. Make sure to follow the forthcoming instructions diligently for the best results, similar to how it’s done with the Diablo Immortal Samsung Fix.
Confirm Server Availability
Before getting started with the list of fixes we’ve got for you ahead, take some time out and confirm whether the developers have pulled the servers for maintenance. In the case that the servers are experiencing downtime, you won’t be able to get through the startup screen.
Take to the official Twitter account of the developers, therefore, to get live updates of Immortal’s server availability. If the servers are working just fine, you’ll definitely need to take the matter into your own hands. Continue reading, therefore, and try what we’ve laid out for you ahead.
Keep Repeatedly Trying to Get Past the Error Prompt
Some Reddit users posting on the platform say that they’ve managed to get ahead of the Diablo Immortal please check your internet connection error by repeatedly tapping on the “OK” button. Of course, doing so takes you back to your phone’s home screen. You ignore that and keep getting back into the game, only to run into the same issue again and tap on the “OK” button just the similar.
Many players were able to past the issue by implementing this otherwise tedious strategy, so here’s hoping that things will work out for you in an identical tone as well. However, in the case that the game does not see eye to eye with what you’re trying to do here, keep on reading to try other definitive fixes.
Turn Off Your Antivirus Software
A bevy of players have all conformed to the idea that turning off your mobile phone’s installed antivirus software leads to success in terms of fixing the internet issue plaguing Diablo Immortal. We’re not exactly sure how this plays out, but as long as it gets stuff done, we’re more than happy to get rolling with it.
Provide Administrator Privileges to the Battle.net Launcher
It’s worth taking the time out and verifying whether a prompt lack of administrator privileges is holding you back from playing Diablo Immortal on your PC. Try launching the Battle.net launcher from the Windows Start menu for as an administrator for this purpose and see what plays out afterward. This is simple enough to do on a Windows device, so it shouldn’t be much of a struggle. Let us guide you with the following words nonetheless.
Simply search for “Battle.net” using the Windows Search bar in the top-left corner of your Windows PC and select “Run as administrator” when the relevant option surfaces on the screen.
Alternatively, if you’ve got a shortcut icon of the Battle.net app on your desktop, there’s a way to launch it as an admin from there as well. Simply right-click on the app icon and select “Run as administrator” and you’ll be all sorted.
If running the title as an administrator didn’t work things out for this internet-centric issue, there are plenty of other measures still left to take.
Switch Your Internet Connection
A wide array of users have been able to resolve the bothersome Diablo Immortal please check your internet connection issue just by switching the source of their internet connection. To clear this up with the help of an example, keep on reading.
If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection to play Blizzard’s latest hack-and-slash action RPG and repeatedly running into the connection loss problem, try turning off the Wi-Fi for a bit. Afterward, restart your phone.
When your phone boots back on, keep Wi-Fi turned off and get going with your mobile data package instead. Next, launch Diablo Immortal and verify whether you’re facing the same irksome error again.
Do keep in mind that the trick people are incorporating also works both ways. If it was your mobile data that had been utilized to launch and play Diablo Immortal earlier, try using your Wi-Fi connection. From what we can gather through Reddit forums and other community posts, the vast majority of players have been able to connect to Diablo Immortal’s servers just perfectly by employing this stratagem. Here’s hoping that you say the same.
We’d also encourage you to try a different internet connection provided that it is within your reach. The problem can be resolved by changing your IP address altogether, so this does come across as a viable option. Some sort of hindrance in your IP address could be barring your online-only title to connect to its dedicated servers appropriately. That way, you become very much prone to connectivity-related issues.
With that said, if nothing under this subtitle comes to fruition on your end, keep on reading to apply other potential fixes.
Use a VPN
Next up, we’ve stumbled upon a different kind of approach towards fixing the internet issue at hand regarding Blizzard’s latest RPG venture. Try a Virtual Protocol Network, or VPN—as most people tend to coin it—for connecting to Diablo Immortal.
This is especially advised in the case that you do not have another internet connection that’s easily available at your disposal. If you cannot try attempting the latter in the hope of resolving the error in question, try looking up a good VPN instead. You’re bound to get good results.
Luckily, there is no scarcity of high-quality VPN software on mobile platforms, both paid and free, so you shouldn’t be struggling to pick a high-quality one. If you want our advice, try SuperVPN Fast VPN Client from the Google Play Store for speedy, effective, and dependable results without paying a single dime. Make sure to avoid connecting to countries like the Netherlands and Belgium due to obvious reasons.
- A swift nudge in case you missed it: Diablo Immortal isn’t available to download or play officially in the Netherlands and Belgium due to their respective “lootbox” laws.
PC gamers can benefit from the functioning of ProtonVPN, which is yet another SuperVPN equivalent on the Windows platform. Do give it a shot if you’re after a free VPN that pushes out solid levels of performance.
Clear Diablo Immortal’s Cache and Data
Some players have been able to get Diablo Immortal to work just by implementing this painless strategy of clearing the game’s cache and data. Of course, what we have here is restricted to mobile gamers, so in the case that you’re on a PC, skip this section and continue reading from the next one.
In the case that there’s a chance of the internet connection issue at hand going away in the wake of clearing Immortal’s cache and data, you have to go for it without a sliver of doubt.
We’ll outline how you can get it done in the following steps. Just do us a favor and make sure to follow the provided instructions meticulously for the best results.
Before we begin though, please note that the instructions provided ahead are primarily for Redmi mobile phones that run Android. With that said, the fundamentals of the strategy are more or less typical for every Android device, so you should be able to replicate them effortlessly on your end.
- The first step is to open the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone. You can do this in plenty of easy ways, either from the home screen or by searching for the utility individually. Once done, look for the “Apps” section. The screenshot below should guide you further from here on out.
- Clicking on “Apps” will lead you to another page. Click on “Manage apps” here to get to the next step.
- After the previous step, you will be taken to a page where all present applications will be listed. Look for the Diablo Immortal app here and click on it to get to the next step.
- In this second last step, look for a button that would say something like “Clear data.” This is something that’s bound to be on your phone, regardless of the make and model.
- After clicking on “Clear data,” select “Clear all data” and you’ll be done in a moment’s time.
Give yourself a pat on the back! It’s recommended to now restart your Android device as well and make sure the changes are applied comprehensively across the board.
Once your smartphone is up and running again, try launching the game and determine whether the title still gives you the Diablo please check your internet connection error prompt on the main screen.
If it still does that, unfortunately, keep on reading to pursue other potential solutions. You’ll definitely get there in due time.
Check for Impending Game Updates
Have you checked whether Diablo Immortal needs an update on the Google Play Store or the Battle.net launcher? This should be one of your first concerns whenever any game app isn’t working right, let alone the fantastic action RPG we’re prying to play.
Developers oftentimes release a fix that prevents the application from running on older versions of itself. Diablo Immortal is a multiplayer-focused title that needs constant updates for its optimal functioning, so there’s that as well.
In the case that you happen to have automatic updates turned off on your mobile phone, rush to your relative storefront, whether it’s the Google Play Store or the App Store, and confirm whether there’s an impending Diablo Immortal update awaiting your attention.
Proceed toward getting the title on the latest release afterward and until the installation completes. Once finished, launch the RPG on your phone to see whether the pertinent error has been resolved or is it still there being the menace that it is.
Quite frankly, there’s a solid chance that you will be able to play Immortal perfectly now, just like it was prior to the emergence of this frustrating issue. However, in the case that you didn’t have a pending update in the first place or updating the game didn’t work either, try the next potential solution.
Scan and Repair Diablo Immortal on the Battle.net Launcher
We’ll be utilizing one of the many features of the famous Activision Launcher, also known as Battle.net for this next fix. It’s something that plays out quite identically to the Epic Games Launcher or Valve’s Steam although far less popular that the latter at least and home to a multitude of eccentric IPs.
The Battle.net launcher boasts a specific functionality called “Scan and Repair” and it is available for every game that you install, no matter Overwatch or Paladins. Using the specialized functionality, you’ll be able to determine if any missing configuration files were manifesting the “please check your internet connection and tap on OK” issue.
In addition, the Battle.net launcher will cross-check the Diablo Immortal game files stored on your PC with the ones it has stored on one of its dedicated servers. If any hiccups are discovered, the fix will be pushed in line subsequently. The following steps will explain how you can do this exactly for the latest Blizzard Entertainment venture.
- The first step is to launch the Battle.net launcher on your PC. This can be done effortlessly from the Window Search bar by typing in the name of the application.
- After you have Battle.net all fired up, hover over to the “Games” section to find Diablo Immortal. Since the user interface of Activision’s front-running launcher is simple to operate, we double that you’ll find it difficult to get to it.
- When you’ve located the title in the Battle.net launcher, double-click on it to reveal more options. Select “Select and Repair” as shown in the screenshot below to get to the next step. On a side note, you don’t even have to specifically get to the “Games” segment of the launcher at all.
- What you can do is simply access the main game page within the launcher to get yourself the aforementioned option as well. You can then simply click on the “Scan and Repair” option to begin the verification process, similar to how Steam does it with its “Verify integrity of game files” feature.
- As soon as you click on “Scan and Repair,” the procedure of scanning and repairing the game will commence. This shouldn’t take too long, so sit tight until the system gets back to you. After you have been notified that the process was finished, try launching Diablo Immortal.
There’s a strong likelihood of resolving this pertinent issue after going through with the method we’ve outlined for you above, so let’s just hope things work out in your favor. If they don’t, however, don’t lose hope and continue ahead. We’ve still got a bunch of more potential solutions left to go.
Reinstall Diablo Immortal
The possibility of restoring Diablo Immortal back to its optimal functioning does seem faded when you’ve tried everything there is but nothing comes to fruition still.
With that said, there is one more measure left taking that is proving itself to be the definitive fix to the Diablo Immortal please check your internet connection issue. Apparently, uninstalling the game first and then getting it back on your mobile phone again happens to resolve the issue abruptly.
The same goes for the PC version of the title. As for the mobile port, Diablo Immortal does comprise a hefty file size, somewhere around 3-4 GB overall on both mobile platforms—Android and iOS. It appears you will need to power your way through the excessive download time to be able to get back to slaying demons.
An error in the initial installation of the action RPG might be leading you to experience the issue at hand, although the chances of this being true are quite low at times. However, the only way that doubt is going away is by getting the title off your system and installing it back again.
You can uninstall Diablo Immortal natively on your Android or iOS phone or from the Google Play Store or App Store as well—whatever floats your boat.
Once you finally get around to deleting the title though, proceed toward installing it again. Wait until the installation finishes and then launch the famed dungeon crawler to see if you can play it adequately now.
As always, eXputer wishes you good luck!
- Before You Go: Warzone Error Code Diver [SOLVED].
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍