This guide is going to serve as a one-stop-shop for all the Salt and Sacrifice crashes, bugs, errors and workarounds out there. You’ll definitely be all caught up on the various problems that are plaguing the action-adventure in recent times by the end of the tutorial. Be sure to implement the fixes as they’re outlined for the best results. Without any further ado then, let’s dive right in.
- There are multiple reasons why your Salt and Sacrifice might be crashing, these include; corrupted game files, RAM storage issues, and outdated graphic drivers.
- The Epic Games Launcher has a feature that allows players to “Verify” the game files of a certain title to scan for any missing or corrupted game files, which can help fix the issue of crashing.
- You can also try to turn overlaying applications off which overload the RAM, internal memory, and other useful system resources.
- One potential solution is to restart the system, which can sometimes resolve the issue at hand.
- Keep your dedicated card drivers up to date since Salt and Sacrifice often encounters errors due to outdated drivers.
- The Salt and Sacrifice Error LS-0019 can be resolved by providing Administrator Privileges to the Epic Games Launcher App.
- If any of the above methods have not yet been useful to you, try reinstalling the game.
How to Fix Salt and Sacrifice Crashing on PC
One of the most common concurrent issues with Salt and Sacrifice is the game repeatedly crashing while you’re playing it on PC. This is, by far, the most infuriating issue of the whole bunch that bars individuals from experiencing the title entirely. The crash occurs either at start-up or anytime during the gameplay inadvertently. To learn how to fix this, follow the potential solutions listed ahead.
Restart the System
Restarting your console is one of the easiest and most simple ways of resolving the Salt and Sacrifice crashing on PC issue. Sometimes, all you need to do is reboot your PC and that’ll be it for the issue at hand. However, if the problem seems to recur and doesn’t look like going away anytime soon, you might have to try other forms of potential solutions. Keep on reading to discover what they are.
Use the Verify Feature of the Epic Games Launcher
Salt and Sacrifice is currently playable through the Epic Games Launcher. Fortunately, the desktop client of the major game publisher features a swath of functionality and is truly a full-fledged piece of software.
There’s one feature it boasts that can possibly help us fix the issue in question. You can actually “Verify” the game files of a certain title to scan it for discrepancies or corruptions.
The feature is similar to how Steam does it with its “Verify integrity of game files.” It’s pretty much effective for the most part, and a plethora of players have employed this functionality only to benefit profoundly from it. To learn how to do this, follow the steps listed ahead.
1. The first step is to launch the Epic Games Launcher and head over to the “Library” section.
2. From there, find your installed copy of Salt and Sacrifice and click on the “Options” button right beside its name. This button will sport an icon of three vertical dots placed together, so it should be pretty easy to find.
3. Once done, click on “Verify” to begin the process.
That’s about it! After clicking on “Verify,” the operation will commence shortly and the files will be cross-checked with Epic Games’ servers. If any mishaps are discovered, the launcher will get to work immediately.
You should be finished in no time here, so as soon as you’re done, relaunch Salt and Sacrifice to see if you’re still facing the same issue. If the answer is yes, keep on reading to try other fixes.
Toggle Off Overlay Applications
Overlaying applications are those that display over other apps or opened processes in Windows 10 and Windows 11. These usually hoard RAM, internal memory, and other useful system resources that otherwise might be preventing Salt and Sacrifice from running properly on the system. Fire up the Task Manager by pressing the “Shift,” “Alt,” and “Esc” keys together and pick out all concurrently opened overlay applications.
To name one, most users have Discord installed on their Windows PC. Make sure you remove its overlay feature or uninstall the application completely to get rid of this issue.
Follow suit for other similarly functioning apps as well. The same goes for Nvidia GeForce Experience—a high-end software used for game optimization. Make sure you disable the latter as well before attempting to launch the title again.
This facet of the Salt and Sacrifice crashes, bugs, and workarounds, in general, has been able to resolve the issue for many players, but don’t lose hope if you don’t get it right on your first go. There’s still plenty more to try, so keep on reading until you achieve the desired results.
Play the Game as an Administrator
Another potential fix that we would highly recommend is playing Salt and Sacrifice as an administrator. Providing admin privileges to any software negates a ton of possible issues right from the get-go.
In addition, multiple players have managed to solve Salt and Sacrifice crashing on PC just by tweaking this minimal setting on their device.
Look for the executable game application file, double-click on it to open its “Properties,” and select the “Compatibility” tab. You should be able to enable the “Run this program as an administrator” feature right there and then. Once done, restart your PC and try launching the game again to see if it helps resolve the issue. If not, there’s one more thing that can get you back to slaying mages in this 2D Soulslike.
Update Your Dedicated Graphics Drivers
Keeping your dedicated graphics drivers up-to-speed with their respective manufacturer always bodes well for a PC, especially if you play games on it. Salt and Sacrifice’s consistent crashing on the device might possibly be resulting from this particular reason as well, that you don’t have fully updated drivers on your PC.
We’re leaving links for two of the most popular graphics card manufacturers’ websites across the spectrum below.
Visit the official support page on the site using the given links and enter your product’s information to download the relevant updates. Shouldn’t be too hard to do that. As soon as you’ve confirmed that your graphics drivers are all fully updated, proceed toward launching the game and see if your efforts come to fruition.
Reinstall Salt and Sacrifice
If nothing else prevails and you’re left with absolutely nothing to try, then it appears you will have to reinstall the game and start afresh. At least, the download size of Salt and Sacrifice is even lesser 5 GB. If it was the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Dev Error 6065 and a reinstallation had been required, you would have to sit through a 100 GB+ download.
Get the game back on your system as quickly as you can after uninstalling it and see if doing that resolves the crashing issue. Most players got the title to work after performing this measure, so here’s hoping that you get to be one of them as well.
How to Fix Salt and Sacrifice Error LS-0019
In some cases, players are being faced with the Salt and Sacrifice LS-0019 error, which is one of the different parts of the Salt and Sacrifice crashes, bugs, and workarounds affair. This issue pertains to the start-up of the game principally, but can also factor in when the title starts to freeze and hang out of nowhere.
Usually, the LS-0019 error indicates that the action-adventure didn’t have a proper installation and some files are missing.
However, it can also ascertain that you don’t have the needed permissions required to run the side-scrolling RPG.We’re going to discuss the most robust fixes there are to the Salt and Sacrifice LS-0019 error, so keep on reading to discover all that you need to know in this regard.
Provide Administrator Privileges to the Epic Games Launcher App
Get started by clearing up one part of this confusing scenario. As iterated earlier, the Salt and Sacrifice error LS-0019 can arise when the title doesn’t have the right permissions from the operating system.
This obviously points toward admin privileges, so we’re going to delve into just that. In the following steps, we’ll learn how to launch the Epic Games Launcher as an administrator and potentially resolve the issue in question.
1. The first step is to dig out the location of the executable Epic Games Launcher file. You should begin by searching for the application through the Windows Search bar. Simply type in “Epic Games Launcher” to make the program appear on the screen. Once done, select “Open file location” as shown in the screenshot below to get to the next step.
2. You should now be transported straight to the official file location of the Epic Games Launcher on your Windows PC. Once you find the app, double-click on it to access its “Properties.” Click on the latter from the list of options revealed to you after double-clicking on the “Epic Games Launcher” entry.
3. After selecting the “Properties” of the Epic Games Launcher, a small-scale window will surface, making it possible for you to click on the “Compatibility” tab. Top the process off by toggling the box beside “Run this program as an administrator” and clicking on “OK.”
This should do the trick for you for the days to come. Try launching the game now to see if the error code still exists or not. If you can play the game just fine now, you’re good to go. If not, keep on reading to try more potential fixes.
Optimize the Launch Option for the Epic Games Store App
Your copy of the action-adventure RPG can benefit greatly from optimizing the launch options of the Epic Games Launcher. This handy potential fix comes directly from the developers themselves, so it’s definitely worth looking into it.
To bypass the Salt and Sacrifice error LS-0019, you have to tweak the configuration of the launcher a bit and render it working for your title again.
To learn how to do this, follow the steps given ahead.
1. The first step here is to replicate the guidelines in the previous section and get to the part where you’ve opened up the “Properties” of the Epic Games Launcher. If you’re confused, please take a look at Steps 1-2 under the “Provide Administrator Privileges to the Epic Games Launcher App” subtitle.
2. After launching the “Properties” window of the program in question, stay in the “Shortcut” tab and do not click on “Compatibility” as we did in the previous section.
Now, focus your attention on the “Target” line in this window, and see how there’s an option to add, modify, or delete the text right beside it. To properly alter the launch option for the application, type in the following at the end of the line.
Therefore, this is what your Target setting should now look like:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win34\EpicGamesLauncher.exe" -SkipBuildPatchPrereq
3. Click on “Apply” as soon as you’re done and finalize the process by clicking on “OK.” You should now have successfully modified the launch option of the Epic Games Launcher.
This fix was one of the major constituents of the Salt and Sacrifice crashes, bugs, and workarounds scenario as a whole. You should be able to play the game swimmingly now, but if the problem still resurfaces, try out this one final measure before calling it a day.
Reinstall the Game
Similar to how we reinstalled the game for the Salt and Sacrifice crashing issue on PC, the same can be done for the error LS-0019. When there’s nothing else to go for, a thorough uninstallation of the title followed by installing it back again helps resolve the matter most of the time.
We highly encourage going for it if things don’t work out despite your best efforts. Besides, Salt and Sacrifice doesn’t even boast a higher download size, so you should be able to hop back into the game soon.
Reinstalling any game that’s suffering from issues, including Street Fighter 5, boasts a strong likelihood of fixing the problem, so here’s hoping the same for Salt and Sacrifice as well.
Do let us know down in the comments section if you can manage a swimmingly experience with Salt and Sacrifice now. As always, eXputer wishes you good luck!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍