Alfred is a major playable character in Fire Emblem Engage. He is one of the many recruitable support characters that can be encountered in the game.
- Alfred is the Crown Prince of Firene and a recruitable support character in Fire Emblem Engage.
- He joins the party in Chapter 3: Hostilities of the main story.
- Alfred’s unique ability is his speed.
- He can also boost his attack power by choosing to skip one turn.
- Alfred can become an Avenir or a Noble at level 20.
- Increasing Support Level with Alfred is important in improving his abilities. This is done by giving him gifts and treating him to meals.
- Alfred prefers gifts that are related to training, such as Training Weights or Bandages.
- The support level can also be increased by treating him to Croissants or Apple Pies at Cafe Terrace.
Alfred In Fire Emblem Engage
Alfred is a lance-wielding character with many unique perks and strengths. He is found in Chapter 3 of the main story called Hostilities. He will then join the player’s party alongside his retainers Boucheron and Etie and offer his aid. Here are some of his strengths
Alfred’s Combat Abilities
- Alfred uses Self Improver to boost his attack potency by skipping 1 turn. This allows him to charge up his attacks by continuously waiting for some turns and then unleashing a devastating attack on the enemy.
- With the use of Cavalry, Alfred becomes incredibly fast. Thanks to this skill, he is faster than a majority of units in Fire Emblem Engage.
- His choice of weapon is the Arcane Qiang. The weapon provides a passive effect that grants him a boost in Attack, Speed, Defense, and Resistance by +5 points if Health is above 25 percent.
Alfred will progress into an Avenir or a Noble once he reaches level 20. This can be done with the use of a Master Seal. A Master Seal can be obtained from the shop in Somniel for 2500 Gold.
Alternatively, they can also be obtained from Chapters 7, 13, 16, and 17. Chapter 18 will unlock an infinite stock of Master Seals in the shop.
Increasing Support Level
Alfred’s support level can be increased by giving him gifts, taking him to lunch at Cafe Terrace, and having him stand together alongside an ally. He will perform a lot better in combat if you take the time out to increase his support meter.
Here are some gifts that you can give to him
- Training Weight
- Dragon Scripture
- Muscle Balm
- Spirit Gem
- Sun Visor
- Flower Wreath
- White Clover
- Lentil Flower
Also, here are some cuisines that Alfred prefers
- Croissant: can be made with Wheat Flour, Eggs, and Milk.
- Apple Pie: is prepared with Apple, Wheat Flour, and Eggs.
- Apple Pudding Pie: is baked with the ingredients of Apple, Wheat Flour, and Milk.
- Baked Potato: is baked with 2 Potatoes, Milk, and Beans.
- Classic Pizza: is prepared with Tomato, Milk, Eggs, and Herbs.
- Fried Sardines: are prepared with Sardines.
- Peach Cake: is prepared using Peach, Wheat Flour, Milk, and Eggs.
- Syrup Simmered Berries: are made using Berries, Milk, and Grapes.
- Steamed Dango: is prepared using Wheat and Milk.
- Potato Pancakes: are baked using 2 Potatoes and Wheat.
Here are some allies that Alfred should fight alongside
- His retainers Boucheron and Etie.
- Vander, a Paladin who is also a steward of the Dragon Lumera.
- Celine, Alfred’s younger sister and Princess of Firene.
- The Crown Prince of Brodia,Diamant.
- Prince Diamant’s retainer, Amber.
- Crown Princess of Elusia, Ivy.
- Crown Princess of Solm, Timerra.
Here are Alfred’s stats at a base level right when he joins your party.
- Health: 27
- Dexterity: 10
- Defense: 8
- Strength: 9
- Speed: 6
- Resistance: 5
- Magic: 2
- Luck: 9
Alfred is very weak in Magic compared to other stats. However, he makes up for it with Dexterity, Defense, and Strength. This allows him to be very useful for you in combat.
Growth Rate For Stats
The Growth Rate for Alfred’s stats is
- Health: 65
- Dexterity: 35
- Defense: 40
- Strength: 40
- Speed: 40
- Resistance: 20
- Magic: 5
- Luck: 40
Alfred is the Crown Prince of Firene. He arrived at Castle Lythos when it was under siege alongside his retainers. He then encounters the player and joins them.
Fire Emblem Engage is the latest addition to the Fire Emblem series, developed by Intelligent Systems and released by Nintendo. It is a tactical turn-based RPG that features many characters from previous games, aiming to please both new and old fans.
And there you have it; with our guide on Alfred in Fire Emblem Engage, you will be able to unlock and clear up any confusion about this character’s abilities and preferences.
If you want to learn more about the weapon triangle system, check out our guide. Knowing all about Bond Rings is important for progressing your characters. Also, if you wish to learn more about the main character Alear, check out our guide.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍