Bond Rings in Fire Emblem Engage provide various stat benefits and the ability to accumulate skill points when equipped. They are a weaker alternative to the much more powerful Emblem Rings.
Bond Rings In Fire Emblem Engage
Bond Rings are a type of accessory that offers various stat benefits to characters. They are a weaker version of Emblem Rings and have a hierarchy that determines their effectiveness. Here’s how the Bond Rings work:
- S Rank Bond Ring: Provides +2 Health Points, +2 Luck, and +1 Defense.
- A Rank Bond Ring: Provides +2 Health Points, +1 Luck, and +1 Defense.
- B Rank Bond Ring: Provides +1 Luck and +1 Defense.
- C Rank Bond Ring: Provides +1 Luck.
As the rank of the Bond Ring goes higher, new stat benefits are acquired. However, after reaching A Rank, the potency of these benefits usually differs by only 1 point. It’s important to note that while Bond Rings provide valuable stat boosts, their effects are not as potent as those of Emblem Rings in the game. Additionally, Bond Rings play a role in accumulating Skill Points (SP), which can be used to unlock powerful Inherited Skills once an Emblem Ring is obtained.
How To Create Bond Rings
Follows these steps to create your very own Bond Rings in Fire Emblem Engage.
- Progress the main story to unlock the Ring Chamber, located in Somniel.
- Once done, you will be able to craft Bond Rings for your characters.
- Also, to create Bond Rings, you need the Bond Fragment material.
- 100 Bond Fragments are required to create a Bond Ring.
Earning Bond Fragments
Bond Fragments are earned by completing various side activities in Fire Emblem Engage. These include completing in-game challenges and activities mentioned on the board in Somniel. Players can also choose to engage in mini-games found throughout Somniel that allow them to earn Bond Fragments while simultaneously having fun.
In addition, players can also earn these Bond Fragments from skirmishes and the main story, so rest assured, as there are various ways to earn them. Taking care of the pet Somnie also nets some Bond Fragments.
Fusing Bond Rings
2 Bond Rings can be fused in order to make a stronger, more effective Bond Ring. In order to accomplish this,
- Head to the Ring Chamber in Somniel and select Meld Bond Rings.
- Now, you will have to select 2 Bond Rings of the same type that you wish to fuse.
- Once done, you will attain a newly fused Bond Ring.
- Keep in mind this process will cost you some Bond Fragments.
Fire Emblem Engage is the latest addition to the Fire Emblem series, developed by Intelligent Systems and released by Nintendo. It is a tactical turn-based RPG that features many characters from previous games, aiming to please both new and old fans alike.
And there you have it; with our guide on Bond Rings in Fire Emblem Engage, you will be able to alleviate your confusion about this game mechanic.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍