Lumera is a major character in Fire Emblem Engage. She is the mother of the main protagonist Alear and a boss character that can be fought in the main story.
- Queen Lumera is a boss encountered by the player in Chapter 2: Queen Lumera of the main story.
- Her fight is split into 2 phases which are not that difficult.
- The main strategy here is to lure enemies to Vander and finish them off.
- Also, make sure to stand in Thickets to avoid damage.
- Stand in the Emblem Energy spot as Alear to summon your Emblem character.
- Defeating Lumera will reward you with the Libération sword.
- It is a unique weapon that increases your Engage meter by 1 point if you kill an enemy in 1 turn.
Lumera’s Boss Fight In Fire Emblem Engage
Queen Lumera is a boss encountered by the player in Chapter 2: Queen Lumera of the main story. The fight is split into 2 phases, with the first phase being more lenient compared to the second.
You will be given a tutorial on Stance Breaking. It is a weapon priority mechanic that plays into the game’s combat. For example, swords will always beat axes. This will play into this fight, so keep that in mind. In addition, being level 2 is recommended for this fight.
Weapon Priority: Swords beat Axes, Axes beat Spears, and Spears beat Swords.
- In the first phase of this fight, there is nothing to worry about, as Lumera will be holding back significantly.
- She will not be using her Emblem character in this phase.
- Lumera will also be accompanied by some additional enemies called Fabrications.
- In the boss arena, a circular spot called Emblem Energy will allow you to bring out your Emblem character.
- We recommend that you make Alear stand in those spots.
- Once you have defeated all of the additional enemies, focus heavily on Lumera.
- Also, keep in mind to stand in Thickets to evade damage.
- Thickets are spots in the area with dense grass that increase your character’s evasiveness, which is why it is needed to avoid damage dealt by Lumera.
- After defeating Lumera here, the second phase will begin.
- In the second phase of this fight, Lumera will stop holding back and bring out her Emblem character Sigurd.
- With the use of Sigurd, Lumera’s movement will be much faster than before.
- In addition, she will be utilizing a Spear in this fight.
- The strategy here will be using Vander as bait to lure all enemies.
- Lure all additional enemies to Vander and finish them off.
- Once they are dealt with, it is time to focus on Lumera once again.
- We will use the same strategy and lure Lumera to Vander.
- Also, do not forget to stand in the Thickets to avoid damage.
- Once Lumera is lured to Vander, position your strongest characters near her and finish her off.
After defeating Lumera, you will be rewarded with the Libération weapon. It is a powerful sword bestowed upon Alear by their mother. It has the following stats.
- Rank: D
- Might: 6
- Hit: 90 percent
- Critical Hit: 0 percent
- Weight: 4
- Range: 1
- Price: 1000 Gold
The unique trait of this weapon is that it fills your engage meter by 1 point if you manage to kill an enemy in 1 turn.
Lumera’s Background In Fire Emblem Engage
Lumera is the Divine Dragon who delivered humans from the Fell Dragon’s tyranny many centuries ago. She is the adoptive mother of Alear and has protected the continent for over a thousand years. Once Alear has awakened, she meets her child, seemingly suffering from amnesia. She tests their mettle to see if they are ready for the inevitable confrontation against Sombron, the Fell Dragon.
Fire Emblem Engage is the latest addition to the Fire Emblem series, developed by Intelligent Systems and released by Nintendo. It is a tactical turn-based RPG that features many characters from previous games, aiming to please both new and old fans.
And there you have it; with our guide on how to beat Lumera in Fire Emblem Engage, you will be able to defeat this boss with ease and proceed with the game’s story.
Knowing all about Bond Rings is important for progressing your characters. Also, if you wish to learn more about the character Alfred, check out our guide. Knowing all about the main character Alear is important if you want to perform well against Lumera. Lastly, if you want to learn more about the pet Sommie, you can check our guide.
- Fire Emblem Engage Weapon Triangle System
- Fire Emblem Engage Voice Actors
- Fire Emblem Engage: Tarot Cards
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍