Fire Emblem Engage presents the master seals to the players so that they can make use of them to upgrade their classes to progress further. Players might be finding it difficult to find Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals and might need assistance in knowing how they can get their hands on them.
Chapter 7 (Hortensia Drops)
Players will be able to get their hands on the master seal when they are making their way to the chapter 7 main storyline. Players can get the master seal as a drop from Hortensia. Here’s a little more information about it:
- The main objective of the players during the battle that will take place in chapter 7 will be to successfully beat Hortensia, who will be the chapter boss. Players will have had to get rid of and defeat Alear successfully before as well.
- There will be a total of 12 player units, while there will be 21 opponents that players will have to fight and get rid of.
Players will be able to get a total of 3 items as a result of taking part in the battle, one of which will be the Master Seal. Other than that, players can also expect to get their hands on the steel axe, which will end up being dropped down by Rosado. Apart from that, players can also get the Iron Greataxe which will also be a drop.
Chapter 10 (Hyacinth Drops)
Moving on, the next way that players can hope to get the Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals is by clearing Chapter 10.
- The main battle in Chapter 10 will be against Hyacinth, whom the players will be required to defeat to progress further.
- After defeating Hyacinth you can obtain the Master Seal as a dropped item.
Chapter 11 (Archer Drops)
Players will be able to get to Chapter 13, during which they will be able to get their hands on the master seal once again, but it will be a bit toward the end.
When players reach chapter 13, the item shop will end up resetting, through which players can easily get the Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals.
Chapter 16 (Marni Drops)
As for the next place to get the master seal, players will be able to get it in chapter 16. Players can expect to get the Master Seal as a dropped item by Marni.
There will be three items that players can expect to get, one of which will be the master seal, alongside also being able to get the Recover and Spirit Dust.
Chapter 17 (Veyle Drops and Item Shop)
Moving on, the next place that players can expect to get the Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals will be when they go to chapter 17, which will actually provide the players two opportunities where they will be able to get the master seal.
- In chapter 17, players will only be able to get their hands on two main emblems, one of which will be Leif, which will be obtained right after the main battle ends.
- The second emblem will be Sigurd, and it can be attained right after the battle too.
- As for the main battle, players will have to face about 6 opponents.
- The battle will take place at the Florra Port, and there will be about 12 player units, while there will be 35 opponents, making it quite a lot higher than the usual stories.
Once the battle has ended, or during it, players can get their hands on four items, one of which will obviously be the Master Seal which will end up being dropped by Veyle, The main item shop will also end up being restocked, so the players can buy it from there too.
In chapter 18, players will yet again be able to get the master seal, and it can be obtainable from the item shop, which will now end up being permanently restocked so that it can be bought over and over again.
- In chapter 18, players can obtain Lindon, but in order for you to do that, players will need to interact with him while you are using either of the three characters from either Hortensia, Alear, or Ivy.
- As for the main battle in chapter 18, players will need to face off in a battle against Abyme, and there will be a total of 12 player units while there will be 31 opponents.
Paralogue (Treasure Chest)
As for the paralogue, players can expect to get the master seal, which will be present inside a treasure chest.
- The paralogue can be unlocked when players first make their way to chapter 7, called Dark Emblem, and the mysterious merchant paralogue will be opened up.
- When it comes to the main battle for the mysterious merchant, players will have to defeat Mitan.
When it comes to the items, players can first and foremost get the master seal and then also get the
- Strength Tonic will be present in the left chest, while the master seal itself will be in the right chest.
- Players can also get a talisman that will be dropped down by a thief.
Item Shop In Somniel
Last but not least, players can also get the master seal from the item shop that will be located in the Somniel, and players will need to pay a total of 2500G. Apart from this, in Somniel, there will be quite a lot of features that players can interact with, such as the following.
And there we have it! All that you need to know about Fire Emblem Engage Master Seals, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! For players that are completely new to the game, they can read up on our Fire Emblem Engage Beginner’s Guide, which covers all there is to know to start the game with a bang!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍