What Are Lost Items in Fire Emblem Three Houses
Now, when you will be exploring the Garreg Mach Monastery in Fire Emblem Three Houses you will find a whole bunch of Lost Items scattered around the Monastery. Thes Lost Items will be of different shapes and sizes Fire Emblem Three Houses, however, they will emit blue light.
These items are usually hidden in plain sight or are tucked in random spots. However, we have a general idea of some of the Lost Items’ locations. We will share the locations further in the guide.
Also, if you find one of the Lost Items and read its description it will give clues as to which person owns this item. The clues usually revolve around the description of the person or the information that you receive from them by interacting with them.
What Happens When You Return The Lost Items
Now, if you trace an item back to its owner and return it, your bond with the person will increase. Bonds in Fire Emblem Three Houses have immense importance. The bonds help you to boost the support levels of the person to which you return the item. Also, if your support level is higher with a person then you get to know them more. Which in turn gets you even more information from them.
Also, in the case of students and soldiers that you have recruited, they will offer you better aid in battles if you return their items. And you also need these Lost Items to get a romantic partner.
Now, for your convenience, we will be providing the Lost Items list in Fire Emblem Three Houses which will be sorted by person. Also, keep in mind that all the locations will not be mentioned as we have not found all of them.
The list will provide all of the Lost Items that we know of. Also, remember that people won’t accept other people’s items. However, there is no harm in trying. Like if you have a gut feeling that an item belongs to a person then try returning it to him or her.
Also, we would like to inform you that sometimes a person won’t be available in the Monastery so you will have to hold on to the Item. And also the House restrictions will interfere with the returning process. And other characters have to be recruited before returning an item to them.
Lost Items List Sorted By Person in The Fire Emblem Three Houses
With these things clear now we will be giving the full list down below. This will include everything that you will need to raise a specific person’s support bar.
We will also share the locations of the items we can. The location will be given in the bracket next to the Fire Emblem Three Houses Lost Item. The list is in chronological order.
- Alois Rangeld: The Lost Items are Foreign Gold Coin (Fishing Pond), Introduction to Magic (Fishing Pond), and Mysterious Notebook (Cathedral – Holy Mausoleum Entrance).
- Annette Fantine Dominic: The items are School of Sorcery Book (Dining Hall), Unfinished Score (Blue Lion Classroom), and Wax Diptych (Dining Hall).Ashe Ubert: Items for this person are Bundle of Herbs (Cathedral), Evil Repelling Amulet (Fishing Pond), and Moon Knight’s Tale (Cathedral).
- Bernadetta Von Varley: Items are Hedgehog Case (Graveyard), Needle And Thread (1st Floor Dormitories. Near Bernadetta’s Room), and Still-Life Picture (1st Floor Dormitory).
- Caspar Von Bergliez: Next set of Lost Items are Grounding Charm (Dining Hall), Tattered Overcoat (Training Grounds), and Thunderbrand Replica (Training Grounds).
- Catherine: The items this set has are Badge Of Graduation (Training Grounds), Letter To Rhea (Training Grounds ), and Weathered Cloak (Entrance Hall).
- Claude Von Riegan: Now, the items of this person are Leather Bow Sheath (Reception Hall), Mild Stomach Poison (Golden Deer Classroom), and Board Game Piece (Entrance Hall near Lysithea).
- Cyril: The item for the person are Old Cleaning Cloth (Second Floor Lobby), Portrait Of Rhea (2nd Floor Dormitories – Hallway), and Well-Used Hatchet (Dining Hall Gardens).
- Dedue Molinaro: The Lost Items are Iron Cooking Pot (Knight’s Hall), Gardening Shears (Training Grounds), and Gold Earring (Unknown).
- Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd: Dimitri’s items are Black Leather Gloves (Training Grounds), Dulled Longsword (Unknown), and Training Logbook (Knight’s Hall).
- Dorothea Arnault: The items for this person are Lovely Comb (Greenhouse), Silver Brooch (Officer’s Academy Courtyard), and Songstress Poster (Officer’s Academy).
- Edelgard Von Hresvelg: Now, we discuss Edelgard’s Lost Items Eastern Porcelain (Unknown), Time-worn Quill Pen (Unknown), and White Glove (Black Eagle Classroom).
- Felix Hugo Fraldarius: Hugo’s items are Black Iron Spur (Dining Hall), Sword Belt Fragment (Training Hall), and Toothed Dagger (Training Grounds).
- Ferdinand Von Aegir: The items are Agricultural Survey (Stables), Bag of Tea Leaves (Black Eagles Classroom), and Maintenance Oil (Dining Hall).
- Flayn: Next, Flynn’s Lost Items are Antique Clasp (Fishing Pond), Dusty Book of Fables (Cathedral), and Old Map of Enbarr (Fishing Pond ).
- Gilbert: The items are Carving Hammer (Knight’s Hall), Noseless Puppet (Knight’s Hall Entrance), and Silver Necklace (Entrance Hall).
- Hanneman Von Essar: Now, comes Hanneman’s Lost Items which are Hammer and Chisel (Second Floor), Lens Cloth (Knight’s Hall), and Sketch of a Sigil (Second Floor Hallway).
- Hilda Valentine Goneril: Next set of items are Handmade Hair Clip (Golden Deer Classroom), Spotless Bandage (Golden Deer Classroom), and Used Bottle of Perfume (Marketplace).
- Hubert Von Vestra: The items are Folding Razor (Unknown), Hresvelg Treatise (Unknown), and Noxious Handkerchief (Training Grounds).
- Ignatz Victor: Victor’s Lost Items are Art Book (Cathedral), Blue Stone (Golden Deer Classroom), and Letter to the Goddess (Golden Deer Classroom).
- Ingrid Brandl Galatea: The items for this person are Curry Comb (Entrance Hall), Jousting Almanac (Entrance Hall), and Pegasus Horseshoes (Stables).
- Jeralt: Jeralt has only one Lost Item which is the Wooden Flask (Second Floor Lobby).
- Leonie Pinelli: Pinelli’s items are Crude Arrow Heads (Dining Hall Balcony), Fur Scarf (Close To Amiibo Gazebo), and Hand Drawn Map (Dining Hall Gardens).
- Linhardt Von Hevring: The items are Animated Bait (Library), Feather Pillow (Dining Hall), and The Saints Revealed (Reception Hall).
- Lorenz Hellman Gloucester: This person’s items are A Treatise On Etiquette (Entrance Hall), Artificial Flower (Pathway North of Knight’s Hall), and Silk Handkerchief (Golden Deer Classroom).
- Lysithea Von Ordelia: The items for this person are Encyclopedia of Sweets (Golden Deer Classroom), New Bottle of Perfume (Reception Hall), and Princess Doll (Reception Hall).
- Manuela Casagranda: The items here are Clean Dusting Cloth (Second Floor’s Infirmary), Light Purple Veil (Greenhouse), and Wellness Herbs (Second Floor’s Infirmary).
- Marianne Von Edmund: Lost Items for the mentioned person are Bag of Seeds (Cathedral), Confessional Letter (Stables), and How To Be Tidy (Stables).
- Mercedes Von Martritz: Mercedes’s Lost Items are Book of Ghost Stories (East Side Of Cathedral), Fruit Preserves (Cathedral), and How to Bake Sweets (Cathedral).
- Petra Macneary: The items here are Annotated Dictionary (Dining Hall), Exotic Feather (Unknown), and Small Tanned Hide (Reception Hall).
- Raphael Kirsten: Lost Items for this person are a Big Spoon (Dining Hall), a Burlap Sack of Rocks (Dining Hall), and Wooden Button (Training Grounds).
- Rhea: Unfortunately, there are no Lost Items for Rhea.
- Seteth: Seteth’s items are an Old Fishing Rod (Cathedral’s Saint Statue Room ), a Snapping Writing Quill (Second Floor’s Advisory Room ), and an Unfinished Fable (Second Floor’s Advisory Room ).
- Shamir Nevrand: The items for the person are Animal Bone Dice (Training Grounds), a Bundle of Dry Hemp (Marketplace), and a Centipede Picture (Stables).
- Sylvain Jose Gautier: The last person’s Lost Items are Crumpled Love Letter (Knight’s Hall), The History of Sreng (Blue Lions Classroom), and Unused Lipstick (Reception Hall).
With the list being complete we bring this guide to an end. We hope you found all of the information listed useful. And if we missed any character then please mention it in the comment section down below.
The exclusive Nintendo Switch game, Fire Emblem Three Houses, which was released in 2019 is a tactical role-playing action game. It is a multiplayer game that also features a lot of collectibles. These collectibles reward you in different ways.
When you start Fire Emblem be sure to choose the best class through our Best Classes guide. Fire Emblem is a game that requires you to progress through XP, so you essentially have to farm XP. And also with greater levels, you will require the best weapons to go with it.
You might also want to know the most beneficial Tips And Tricks. We also have guides on separate characters like Hubert and Bernadetta. And if you are curious about the Voice Actors then read our guide on them.
However, if you still have any questions about Fire Emblem then read our Fire Emblem Three Houses Question And Answer article.
If you find difficulty in understanding the Cooking Recipes or Gardening in Fire Emblem then read our dedicated guides in which we cover each topic in detail. Now that you have a better idea of the game let us start with the guide in hand.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍