There are a handful of ways that you can traverse gritty Gotham City, but the most fun way is to use the Batcycle. It is a vehicle that can be accessed by any of the members of the knights, namely Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, and Redhood. Our heroes can zoom through the streets of the city in style by using the Batcycle. The Batcycle also has the option for customization. In this Gotham Knights guide, we will tell you how to change the Batcycle skins.
- The Batcycle in Gotham Knights can be customized with different skins and colorways.
- To change the skin of the Batcycle, go to the Union Station Belfry, approach the Batcycle, and use the prompt to open the customization menu.
- Pre-ordering the game unlocks the 233 Kustom skin for the Batcycle.
- Other skins can be obtained by completing quests and time trials scattered throughout Gotham City.
- There are 7-time trials that offer skins for the Batcycle as a reward for completing them, one at a time as the player progresses through the game.
- Time Trial locations include the North Gotham Area, Otisburgh Area, Old Gotham Area, Tricorner Island Area, Cauldron Area, Financial District Area, and Bowery Area.
- Completing all 7-time trials unlocks all the skins for the Batcycle and grants an achievement in the game.
How To Change Batcycle SkinThe Batcycle can be customized as soon as you unlock skins for it. You can use the bike workstation that is present at the Belfry to customize the appearance of the Batcycle. The skins can be unlocked in a variety of ways, and we will touch on them later. But for now, here is how you can change the skins for the Batcycle.
Once you have unlocked the Batcycle, go to the Union Station Belfry, which is being used as the main hideout by the Bat Family. It is the central base for the knights and the operations that they perform. It doesn’t matter which character you are playing, since the Batcycle is accessible by all the members of the Bat Family.
Head over to the east section of the hideout, and over there, you can see the Batcycle in all of its glory. Approach the Batcycle, and over there, you will see a prompt to customize it. Hold the button, and it will open up a menu.Once you are in this menu, you have the option to navigate the skins that are available. If you pre-ordered the game, you would see the 233 Kustom skin for the Batcycle. It gives the Batcycle a sort of rustic look, and it is modeled after the classic Harley.
If you just unlocked the Batcycle and also preordered the game, then this skin will be the only one available. In case you weren’t one of the people who preordered Gotham Knights, you will have to unlock the skins yourself, but don’t worry, we have you covered!
Before we jump into how to unlock skins for the Batcycle, it is important to note something else. On top of changing the skins for the bike, you can also change the colorways. This allows for a lot of customization and grants the player a lot of freedom with how they want their Batcycle to look. You can traverse the crime-ridden streets of Gotham City while styling on your foes.
Unlocking Batcycle SkinsIn case you missed out on getting the preorder bonus, you can still get skins for the Batcycle. You just have to do certain quests to unlock each skin. These activities are scattered throughout Gotham City, and you can complete them to obtain the rewards.
The Time Trial mode offers these skins as a reward for some of the trials present in it. To see if the quest has skin as a completion reward, just look out for a symbol of a bike in the rewards section. That means that you are sure to get one of the skins depending on the quest.
There are 7 of these time trials that offer skins for the Batcycle as a reward for completing them. At a time, only one of these quests will be available to the players. Subsequent quests will unlock as you progress and complete the ones available to you. The trials are spread all over Gotham City, and these are the locations where they appear at:
- Time Trial 1: North Gotham Area.
- Time Trial 2: Otisburgh Area.
- Time Trial 3: Old Gotham Area.
- Time Trial 4: Tricorner Island Area.
- Time Trial 5: Cauldron Area.
- Time Trial 6: Financial District Area.
- Time Trial 7: Bowery Area.
Once you have successfully completed all of these trials, you will have all the skins for the Batcycle. Note that these skins only include the ones obtainable in-game and don’t include the skins that were part of the preorder bonus. If you are a completionist and care about trophies, clearing all of these trials will also grant you achievement in the game.
The Batcycle is one of the vehicles that players have access to. We have discussed how to change the Batcycle skins in Gotham Knights. In case you are not a fan of using the bat cycle, there are plenty of other ways to get around. You also have access to the Fastbat, which is another one of the vehicles available to the Bat Family. You can try them all out and see which one suits you the best.
Was our guide helpful? What do you think about the game? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below!
- Gotham Knights XP Farming Methods
- Gotham Knights Use Smoke Bombs
- Gotham Knights Best Character
- Gotham Knights BEST Robin Skills
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍