The Court of Owls puzzle in Gotham Knights is one such example. If you are stuck on this puzzle and can’t figure out how to solve it, then worry not because you have come to the right place. So without further ado, let’s jump into the Court of Owls puzzle and how to solve it. Here is all the information you will need to understand and solve the puzzle that has been staggering your progression in the game.
The Court Of Owls Puzzle Location
You will come across this puzzle during the second case in Gotham Knights. This puzzle is part of a subcase during the second case, to be exact. To uncover the truth behind the Court of Owls, you have to solve this puzzle that is present in the Powers Club. You come across a wall that bars your progress, and you need to unlock it to progress with the mission. The solution to the puzzle is fairly simple, but it comes across as being complex at first sight.
Here are the actual button presses that you need to perform.
- Approach the first body part and press the button on its left side once.
- Reach out to the second body part and press the button on its right side twice.
- Go to the third body part and press the button on its left side a total of three times.
- Approach the fourth and final body part and press the button on its left side twice.
If you followed our instructions, the puzzle should be complete. If it seems like it is not working, just give it some time, and the wall will unlock. This will trigger a cutscene, and you can progress with your mission normally after this.
- An alternative solution to the Court of Owls Puzzle involves paying attention to the gears underneath each body part.
- The gears move when pressing buttons and rotating the pieces, and a yellow bar indicates the correct positioning.
- By focusing on the yellow lines in the gears instead of shadows, you can align the pieces correctly and bypass the puzzle in a sense.
- This method showcases the developers’ attention to detail in crafting puzzle sections, offering players a clever way to solve
Gotham Knights is a game that has no shortage of fun puzzles. While some puzzles are simple to figure out, some make you ponder for quite a while. This is an action RPG title at its core, but that doesn’t mean that it has no puzzle sections. It takes inspiration from the critically acclaimed Arkham series.
And just like in the Arkham Games, Gotham Knights has its fair share of puzzles and collectibles. The puzzle sections are nicely distributed over the course of the game, and they don’t feel forced. The puzzles are something our heroes would actually encounter, given the type of people that line the streets of Gotham City.
There you have it, folks; that is how you solve the Court of Owls puzzle in Gotham Knights. There are other puzzles just like this, but none really as annoying as this one. Which method did you use to solve the puzzle? Were you stuck on it for a long time? Did our guide help you in solving it? Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- Gotham Knights XP Farming Methods
- Gotham Knights Use Smoke Bombs
- Gotham Knights Best Character
- Gotham Knights BEST Robin Skills
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍