Dislyte has many characters that offer a good support system to the player. Sometimes these characters help the espers to gain strength and defeat the enemy. Heng Yue Dislyte is a support esper healer that has been bestowed with the heavenly powers of Chang’e and the chilly goddess of the moon.
- Heng Yue Dislyte is a support esper healer in the game; it can also heal itself along with other espers. Heng Yue requires the least amount of HP, and it also removes all debuffs.
- Heng Yue has many skills, one of which is Golder Moon, this skill helps her in debuffing the dispels against all allied espers and healing them upto 30%
- Another skill, Silvermoon kiss, Enables a 100% chance of dispelling any buff that comes from the target with 120% damage.
- Undying Elixer also helps in healing the allied esper with the lowest HP.
- All of these skills have 4 levels attached to them, which increases the ability’s powers.
- Relic Set combinations:
- Set 1: (Master Grove set x2: +25% HP) and ( Abiding Panacea set x4: +30% healing efficiency)
- Set 2: (Adamantine set x2: There are two turns for all allied espers who have a shield that is 20% of their maximum HP in the battleground.) and (Abiding Panacea set x4: +30% healing efficiency)
- She is a four-star esper and not difficult to get, you can use her copies for four-star Abilimon when you use it for resonance.
- The only way you can pull out Heng Yue is by using your gold records.
Dislyte Heng Yue
This esper has the most healing ability. It not only heals itself but it also assists other espers in its team. The best part is that Heng Yue requires the least amount of HP and it also removes all debuffs.
The Golden Moon is known to heal all of its team of espers and it also possesses an AOE skill. This skill can be used when she has no helpers around to help her. Here’s how to promote the Esper Star rating.
In our guide, we will take a look at all details about Heng Yue and how her skills work to improve other espers. Check out the Dislyte Tier list to see the best characters.
Heng Yue Skills
Heng Yue has many skills and with each of her skills, damage-dealing increases. Every level has a different damage dealing. Some skills of Heng Yue are listed below for you to read. You can read the best leveling guide for espers.
This skill helps in debuffing the dispels against all allied espers. It also helps in healing them up to 30% and if they debuff at their max HP, 3% healing increases per debuff that is dispelled. The levels it used to cool down are as follows:
|Level 2||The amount of healing is increased to 23%|
|Level 3||The amount of healing is increased to 26%|
|Level 4||The amount of healing is increased to 30%|
|Level 5||The cooldown effect is reduced by one turn|
With this skill, Heng Yue has a 100% chance of dispelling any buff that comes from the target. Moreover, it also inflicts 120% of ATK damage on the enemy. There are four levels of damage through Silvermoon kiss skill towards the enemy.
|Level 2||The amount of damage is increased to 110%|
|Level 3||The amount of damage can be increased to 85%|
|Level 4||The amount of damage is increased to 120%|
|Level 5||The amount of damage is increased to 100%|
This skill of Heng Yue helps her in healing the esper that has the lowest percentage of HP in Dislyte. Heng Yue heals espers for 10% of the esper’s max HP. It also dispels a debuff that is coming from the least HP ally. It Debuffs on each turn. This skill also has four levels to it.
|Level 2||The healing amount is increased to 7%|
|Level 3||The healing amount is increased to 8%|
|Level 4||The healing amount is increased to 9%|
|Level 5||The healing amount is increased to 10%|
Heng Yue Dislyte has four base stats that helps her heal other espers in the team. Those four stats are listed below for you.
Relic Set combinations
There are various Heng Yue Dislyte set combinations that help in strengthening Heng Yue. Take a look at the two of them.
- Master Grove set x2: +25% HP
- Abiding Panacea set x4: +30% healing efficiency
Adamantine set x2: There are two turns for all allied espers who have a shield that is 20% of their maximum HP in the battleground.
Abiding Panacea set x4: +30% healing efficiency
Here are some important Heng Yue Dislyte stats that you should know.
|Una IV stats||HP%|
|Una II stats||HP%|
|Mui II stats||HP% and SPD|
You will get multiple copies of Heng Yue as you progress throughout the game. Since she is a four-star Esper, Heng Yue is not that rare to get your hands on. You can use these copies for her resonance as it will grant you a four-star Abilimon. On top of that, you can use the five resonance points you get to amplify her stats. Keep in mind that, there is no point in keeping additional copies of this Esper. Only one specific Esper is playable whenever in a squad.
How To Get Heng Yue in Dislyte?
Being a Dislyte player, you need as many espers as you can in your team but with that, you need a team that is balanced. Your team of espers should consist of controllers, healers, fighters, and supporters.
If you are looking to have a strong esper in your team, then you should work towards adding Heng Yue to your team of espers. You should also read our Dislyte Mona, Drew, and Berenice guides.
Heng Yue is harder to pull as it is a four-star esper. The only way you can pull out Heng Yue is by using your gold records. Since good espers are an integral part of your team, you must use your gold records to attain her.
After reading this article, you will realize how important it is to get your hands on Heng Yue Dislyte. There is each and every detail mentioned about Heng Yue, you can read the guide again and recommend it to your friends too.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍